To the Players

meister

Just wanted to say a big thanks to players and staff for today's result, you've made a lot of people really proud today.

Pride is what it's all about as well.

When you make a choice to support a football club, that's what you join, a club !! You, your mates, your family and thousands of strangers join up and do your bit for your club, all for different reasons but ultimately the same goal.

I don't think we ask for too much, only that you show the same pride that we do in our football team, and you did that today.

We've loved the high points, '98, '06 and (in particular) 19/05/12, but in the adversity we're currently going through, you've brought out the same feelings as all those cup wins (only my opinion I should add).

If any of the players are looking in, and I'll single out the youngsters here who refused to buckle and be bullied today, be really proud of your performances today, you deserve it. Same goes for the coaches and back room staff. All we ask is that you keep it up.

Treat every game this season like a derby, we've got faith in you and we'll back you like we did today.

HHGH

Jambof3tornado

In a season which is likely to have more highs than lows we must savour days like today.

We will take some scalps this season.

Just wanted to say a big thanks to players and staff for today's result, you've made a lot of people really proud today.

When you make a choice to support a football club, that's what you join, a club !! You, your mates, your family and thousands of strangers join up and do your bit for your club, all for different reasons but ultimately the same goal.

I don't think we ask for too much, only that you show the same pride that we do in our football team, and you did that today.

We've loved the high points, '98, '06 and (in particular) 19/05/12, but in the adversity we're currently going through, you've brought out the same feelings as all those cup wins (only my opinion I should add).

If any of the players are looking in, and I'll single out the youngsters here who refused to buckle and be bullied today, be really proud of your performances today, you deserve it. Same goes for the coaches and back room staff. All we ask is that you keep it up.

Treat every game this season like a derby, we've got faith in you and we'll back you like we did today.

HHGH

Hear, hear !

In a season which is likely to have more highs than lows we must savour days like today.

Saw what you did there! I think!

OR, are you smokin'?

I ******* love going to Tynecastle to watch Hearts play.

I've seen a lot of different players pull on the famous maroon shirts and play for the team. I've witnessed amazing highs and crushing lows.

I usually go by myself, but by the end of a game you're best mates with the boys next to you. You go to watch the team and you celebrate together. You take loss together and you go through the highs and the lows together. I don't think there would be any other team that could bring us together like the Hearts do.

I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks lads for playing for the team I love and doing me proud.

Good post but I think you meant "more lows than highs" :unsure:

I ******* love going to Tynecastle to watch Hearts play.

I've seen a lot of different players pull on the famous maroon shirts and play for the team. I've witnessed amazing highs and crushing lows.

I usually go by myself, but by the end of a game you're best mates with the boys next to you. You go to watch the team and you celebrate together. You take loss together and you go through the highs and the lows together. I don't think there would be any other team that could bring us together like the Hearts do.

I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks lads for playing for the team I love and doing me proud.

Met you up at Perth mate, good Hearts man :thumbsup:

SwindonJambo

HHGH

Our team have made an awful lot of people very, very happy.

Maybe even better is that they've made an awful lot of Scumbags very, very sick

Some job lads, man love to each & every one of you

Archived