"Where have you been?"

Boof

I always gave bouncers the benefit of the doubt until I was in my mid 20s. Night out in Glasgow as I was living and working there at the time. Big night out with work people and their partners and we went to a club. Everyone gets in until it gets to my girlfriend and I get to the front and refused entry as "I've got a skinhead and I'll cause bother" I politely pointed out it was a number 4 and a couple of other guys in out group got in with shorter hair. After a couple of minutes of this I suddenly sussed out that the only difference between me and the other guys was a girl with me who was Asian. I told the bouncers this and they denied it and repeated the troublemaker line. She was remarkably calm about it and suggested that we just headed off and had an early night. As we turned away the head bouncer leant over and said (quietly so nobody else heard it) "that's what happens if you knock about with *******"

After that I never had any time for them.

I always gave bouncers the benefit of the doubt until I was in my mid 20s. Night out in Glasgow as I was living and working there at the time. Big night out with work people and their partners and we went to a club. Everyone gets in until it gets to my girlfriend and I get to the front and refused entry as "I've got a skinhead and I'll cause bother" I politely pointed out it was a number 4 and a couple of other guys in out group got in with shorter hair. After a couple of minutes of this I suddenly sussed out that the only difference between me and the other guys was a girl with me who was Asian. I told the bouncers this and they denied it and repeated the troublemaker line. She was remarkably calm about it and suggested that we just headed off and had an early night. As we turned away the head bouncer leant over and said (quietly so nobody else heard it) "that's what happens if you knock about with *******"

After that I never had any time for them.

That is brutal.

Archived