Do you think Hearts will appoint a new manager?

Ryan Gosling

Will we appoint a new manager?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will we appoint a new manager?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but it will be Frail or similar from the pyramid

flecktimus
Simple poll.

what do you mean by new manager?

A manager we can accept as having full control?:)

A manager that Vlad can manage?:evilno:

Ryan Gosling
What timescale are we talking here?

I've set the poll to end roughly around pre-season starting (end of June) - so then.

I don't count the botoom option as an actual manager so I just went for no.

Really, really hope I'm wrong but I can't see it.

That just shows how ridiculous it's become. I can't see Hearts, a football club, hiring a manager.

Ryan Gosling

"No" is - Frail remains 'interim' manager and nothing official is done.

portobellojambo1

When you say a new manager do you mean someone who is not presently employed by Heart of Midlothian.

Think Frail's time has run out as he doesn't have the proper qualifications. He's only allowed to do it just now as one of Vlad's mercenaries has the such qualification. I think Frail can stay on but it would cost us money regularly.

Ryan Gosling
When you say a new manager do you mean someone who is not presently employed by Heart of Midlothian.

Examples:

Yes (Mark McGhee)

No (Stephen Frail remains 'interim manager')

And the other option is Frail appointed manager/Kaunas manager comes in/Malofeev etc.

Oui.

But I don't think it will have been a name mentioned. It will suprise us. Pleasantly? I don't know.

There are positives in giving the job to Frail.

Care to let us know what they are ?!

I don't flatter myself to think I have the slightest idea what will happen next at Hearts.

IMA MAROON
I don't flatter myself to think I have the slightest idea what will happen next at Hearts.

We're allowed to guess. Just for fun.

Charlie-Brown

I think it will either be Frail (appointed) or someone like Martin Allen or maybe even both of them together but I don't know I am just guessing....it could be someone like Billy Davies or Mark McGhee.....whatever will be will be - so I haven't voted.

IMA MAROON
A continuity of pish.

He knows the players. He knows the club. He knows what is required but he lacks experience.

If he is given full control he has a head start.

Continuity.

Usually a good thing within a football club. Unfortunately not in this case imo.

He knows the players. He knows the club. He knows what is required but he lacks experience.

A head start a experienced manager will overtake after a fee weeks with the players. Any manager can get to know the players however experience and tactical knowledge is one thing he won't have come pre season.

bighusref
I'd have said no if it wasn't for the Frail option.

Agreed.

Astonished at the current percentages tbh. I thought our direction was clear.

Charlie-Brown
Agreed.

Astonished at the current percentages tbh. I thought our direction was clear.

If the direction was clear BH then there would be no need for the poll and people wouldn't have voted for other options.

bighusref
If the direction was clear BH then there would be no need for the poll and people wouldn't have voted for other options.

Clear for those that open their eyes. Clear for those that have witnessed VR's contempt for this particular post. Out of interest, what did you vote?;)

rudi must stay
Frail, if that even counts.

same here. Of course they will try and build it up like it's great news, fact is though we will have been lied to again :evilno:

Through thick and thin

Shagg y is a nap for the job. He fits the bill perfectly for VR.

Charlie-Brown
Clear for those that open their eyes. Clear for those that have witnessed VR's contempt for this particular post. Out of interest, what did you vote?;)

I didn't vote - see my post above - because although I couldn't discount Frail being appointed neither can I discount another manager being appointed and even the possibility of someone being appointed in conjunction with Frail in a Wim Jansen / Murdo McLeod type way......but it's all just guesswork & speculation.

rudi must stay

that's the thing though, he won't be. But if we lose he's the scapegoat as some believe that he does have full control. It's all the plan by Romanov and it's worked for years in Lithuania, it doesn't work here though :evilno:

inspector

It's a nap. Frail with or without coaching qualifications. Nice to see Vlad appoint a manager with 'British' experience but I suspect that means 'been to Butlin's'.:(

Guest JamboRobbo
I didn't vote - see my post above - because although I couldn't discount Frail being appointed neither can I discount another manager being appointed and even the possibility of someone being appointed in conjunction with Frail in a Wim Jansen / Murdo McLeod type way......but it's all just guesswork & speculation.

I presume thats why the question started with "do you think" as opposed to "do you know".

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

This post typifies what it's like to be a Hearts fan right now. It makes me weep. A post that begins "do you think we'll get a manager?" is met with numerous responses of "what do you mean?" and "can you clarify?". If you told the fans of any other club in the country our responses to these questions they wouldn't even be able to understand the concept. They'd think we were mad - you either have a manager or you don't, except nobody doesn't so you, eh, have a manager and that's it.

If I think the club will announce Frail's promotion from interim to, say, a one year deal, does that mean I should vote yes?

If the club announce nothing, is that a "no"?

But surely the club announcing nothing means I should vote for the third option.

Unless they sack Frail and appoint nobody, then that would be a "no" vote.

My head's spinning.

It's one of VR's most skillful acts since Burley left - to have total final control over team selection and transfers and none of us are still absolutely sure.

Ryan Gosling
This post typifies what it's like to be a Hearts fan right now. It makes me weep. A post that begins "do you think we'll get a manager?" is met with numerous responses of "what do you mean?" and "can you clarify?". If you told the fans of any other club in the country our responses to these questions they wouldn't even be able to understand the concept. They'd think we were mad - you either have a manager or you don't, except nobody doesn't so you, eh, have a manager and that's it.

If I think the club will announce Frail's promotion from interim to, say, a one year deal, does that mean I should vote yes?

If the club announce nothing, is that a "no"?

But surely the club announcing nothing means I should vote for the third option.

Unless they sack Frail and appoint nobody, then that would be a "no" vote.

My head's spinning.

It's one of VR's most skillful acts since Burley left - to have total final control over team selection and transfers and none of us are still absolutely sure.

Yes - McGhee, Levein, Jefferies, Berti Vogts, the sister from Happy Days

No - Frail is still caretaker in August when season begins

3rd - Frail officially appointed manager/sacked and pyramid boys take over

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Yes - McGhee, Levein, Jefferies, Berti Vogts, the sister from Happy Days

No - Frail is still caretaker in August when season begins

3rd - Frail officially appointed manager/sacked and pyramid boys take over

No, then.

Charlie-Brown
I presume thats why the question started with "do you think" as opposed to "do you know".

The answer would still be the same JR - I THINK Hearts might appoint a new manager* OR they might confirm Frail is to be manager.

* M.Allen, McGhee, Davies, B.Brown, Someone else etc etc.

Basically I can't decide therefore I haven't voted.

Archived