Nova Scotia

Gershwin

...at the Traverse.

Anyone else seen it?

For those who are wondering, it's the new play from John Byrne, the 4th part in his Slab Boys saga.

Went to see it last night and was pretty disappointed. Some of the cast were ok but the script was just ridiculous and it was difficult to know what was going on at times. I love the original Slab Boys trilogy (particularly the first two) but he should have just left it alone. Funnily enough the guy who played Phil McCann in the gash film version has a part in Nova Scotia.

It's a shame because the traverse put on the trilogy a few years ago (with Iain Robertson and Dawn Steele) and they were brilliant.

...at the Traverse.

Anyone else seen it?

For those who are wondering, it's the new play from John Byrne, the 4th part in his Slab Boys saga.

Went to see it last night and was pretty disappointed. Some of the cast were ok but the script was just ridiculous and it was difficult to know what was going on at times. I love the original Slab Boys trilogy (particularly the first two) but he should have just left it alone. Funnily enough the guy who played Phil McCann in the gash film version has a part in Nova Scotia.

It's a shame because the traverse put on the trilogy a few years ago (with Iain Robertson and Dawn Steele) and they were brilliant.

Not seen it but I have been to Nova Scotia :)

...at the Traverse.

Anyone else seen it?

nae slagging the cast, my mum's in it;)

apparently the director is quite simply the worst my mum has ever worked with - and she's worked with some pish - so i'm not suprised, really.

Jimmy McNulty
Not seen it but I have been to Nova Scotia :)

Me too. Halifax was a blast!

apparently the director is quite simply the worst my mum has ever worked with - and she's worked with some pish - so i'm not suprised, really.

Potentially libelous?

Me too. Halifax was a blast!

Yeah Halifax (the big city :)) was cool however I mainly stayed in Middleton.

Who's yer ma then? The radio presenter or Lucille? I'm ruling out the blonde lassie as she looked in her late twenties.

Archived