The Good Luck Motherwell Thread

Tynie b

Don't see one...So I'll start it, Hope Motherwell **** the Weegie mod delete tonight, Just so the HOBOs cannae get into Europe...Honest!! ;)

hearts_crazy

It would be worth it to see Rangers blowing the league that everyone was utterly convinced was theirs a couple of weeks back too mind. Hope the hobos win feck all for the remainder of this season.

marshallschunkychicken

Motherwell win = Hibs starting to lose sight of Europe + Rangers fans exploding in further fits of apoplexy.

Can't really see a downside to this one. ;)

maroonlegions
Motherwell are 10/1 to win tonight on Coral. That has got to be worth a tenner.

mmm, 10/1 you say might have a wee flutter on that , right, GET IN THERE THE WELL. KEEP THE HOBOS OUT OF EUROPE.;):107years:

12/1 on BetFair. I'm waiting a bit to see if the odds lengthen, think their may be a chance of getting 14s if I wait.

Always better odds on BetFair. ;)

Nelly Terraces

DO NOT wnat to see the Mhanks winning the league, but really, either way, whoever wins it we're on a loser. The Ceptics are going to win the league anyway, Rankers dont have it in them to win all their games in hand.

More interested in the hobo clowns not getting into Europe, therefore, good luck to Mudderhell tonight. 10/1 for a win? I'm havin some of that.

Personally I want Celtic and Rangers beat in every domestic match they play in, except when its against Hearts and also if Hibs benefit at our expense, otherwise its open season on their asses.

Tonight will be no exception regardless of what it means in terms on SPL placings.

FTR, FTC, FTGFA!

Guest JamboRobbo
Motherwell win = Hibs starting to lose sight of Europe + Rangers fans exploding in further fits of apoplexy.

Agreed :mj_zivili:

We could even post a thread on the Rangers message boards from hmfckickback, using usernames of members of this forum, congratulating them on ****ing it up. :rofl:

Can't really see a downside to this one. ;)

Unfortunately, it leaves Celtic with the league in the bag. :sad:

Part of me would quite like to see ths hobos in the UEFA Cup as they made such an almighty embarassment of themselves on live TV the last time with a far better team than they have now.

If a second rate Ukranian team can take 5 off that team back then just think what a laugh it would be to see the current lot attempt to play at this level.

Even if they don't make 3rd we'll still have their usual Inter toto 1st round defeat to a team of minnows from Sweden/Faroes to look forward to.

Win win.

Glasgow_Jambo_1874

10/1 are great odd's.

But I dont see it happening.

Rankers will play their usual 9-1-0 formation. And probably defend their way to another completely undeserved victory.

Just like they have all though UEFA.

They call the SPL a joke.

If a team can get that far in UEFA playing that type of football... then it just shows you how much of a joke football can be all over europe. :mad:

Through thick and thin

Hope Motherwell win tonight. Would secure third place for them at the expense of the lochenders. :)

Said it earlier in the season and will say it again now, Stephen Hughes is a miles better footballer than Michael Stewart.

Through thick and thin
Said it earlier in the season and will say it again now, Stephen Hughes is a miles better footballer than Michael Stewart.

Hughes would have been a much better signing than Stewart. Also Nade or McCormack. :sad: Hope Motherwell sneak a winner. :)

Nelly Terraces

Mudderhell almost got one there. Oooh ya bassa!

Update:

C ** T. Goal for the trolls. Hobos will be happy. I repeat - C ** T.

Their singin that song again. That one about India - guard old Delhi's walls. They must enjoy a good curry the Rankers lot.

Nelly Terraces
Bazza the ned saves the day.

Baz the ****. Feckin ****.

Guard Old Delhi's walls? Is that a song about working as a security guard at an indian restaurant in Govan?

Nelly Terraces

Bollax. 1-0 in the end to the defenders of Delhi.

I fancy some samosas now.

I hope the Huns lift everything this year - all 4 trophies - that would be right in the face of the Romanov circus controllers who can see that a team trailing in our wake 2 years ago, can accomplish that. Puts some perspective in their idiot, meddling minds.

Watched the last half hour....all I can say is...Mark McGhee...stay where you are please. Your team were awful with no ambition. Typical ex old firm player manager mentality.

Surely we can do better than him.

Nelly Terraces

Aye, we've got a good record v the Delhis Walls lot right enough.

Aye, we've got a good record v the Delhis Walls lot right enough.

Burley was undefeated v the Old Firm.

Nelly Terraces
Burley was undefeated v the Old Firm.

Sadly, we aint ever gonna get a geezer like that back at Tynecastle. Ginge has got the gig for deffo.

Anyway, just hope that Mudderwell or Slumdee U get into Europe above the pox from lochend.

hibbybrian

Bad night for all you guys........us hobos still in with a chance of europe(until Sunday at least) and your u/19s losing in the EOS tonight. I never and I mean never thought I would be wanting the huns to win games. Its funny how selfish you become when it benefits your own side.

GGTTH

Bad night for all you guys........us hobos still in with a chance of europe(until Sunday at least) and your u/19s losing in the EOS tonight. I never and I mean never thought I would be wanting the huns to win games. Its funny how selfish you become when it benefits your own side.

GGTTH

FFS mods - are there no rules on kick back these days?:mad::mad:

GGTTH

Pretty ironic then,that Rangers will be looking for your lot to do them a favour at Parkhead this weekend.Unfortunately..:rolleyes:..I can see Motherwell winning on Saturday and the Hubs getting pumped.Never mind.

Keep some delusion for next season.:)

hibbybrian

Did I say something to offend ? or do you behave like this and all the time. I did not say anything offensive. A bit of banter and you guys cant take it. Quite sad really :mad:

Nelly Terraces
Pretty ironic then,that Rangers will be looking for your lot to do them a favour at Parkhead this weekend.Unfortunately..:rolleyes:..I can see Motherwell winning on Saturday and the Hubs getting pumped.Never mind.

Keep some delusion for next season.:)

Please, if there is a god...

hibbybrian
Please, if there is a god...

Probably will happen,BUT there is nothing better than beating the plastic paddys on their own patch......apart from your lot that is

Francis Albert
I hope the Huns lift everything this year - all 4 trophies - that would be right in the face of the Romanov circus controllers who can see that a team trailing in our wake 2 years ago, can accomplish that. Puts some perspective in their idiot, meddling minds.

Didn't their idiot, meddling minds have something to do with Rangers trailing in our wake 2 years ago?

Did I say something to offend ? or do you behave like this and all the time. I did not say anything offensive. A bit of banter and you guys cant take it. Quite sad really :mad:

Won't you be under orders from your cousin " Big Timothy " to be good wee bhoys and lie down at the weekend to help them win the league ?

After all you normally bend over and take it dry when they come calling for all your players so why not go the whole hog and hand them the points as well ?

It's not as if you'll be in Europe either way for any more than one round so what's the point in winning and spoiling their party ?

Besides it'll be much funnier to see you pumped out of the inter toley as per usual than have to wait until the UEFA 1st round to see it happen.

Dnipro , Odense , Vetra Vilinus...............

Dear oh dear.

RockyBalboa
Won't you be under orders from your cousin " Big Timothy " to be good wee bhoys and lie down at the weekend to help them win the league ?

After all you normally bend over and take it dry when they come calling for all your players so why not go the whole hog and hand them the points as well ?

It's not as if you'll be in Europe either way for any more than one round so what's the point in winning and spoiling their party ?

Besides it'll be much funnier to see you pumped out of the inter toley as per usual than have to wait until the UEFA 1st round to see it happen.

Dnipro , Odense , Vetra Vilinus...............

Dear oh dear.

Like we did last time we played Rangers and played out the last ten mins not giving a ****** about celtic?

Meanwhile, up at todders, the Big team had there troosers doon and were bent over for there Sheepie friends to try prevent the Wee team for making the Uefa cup.

Might not be in it for very long, but longer than Hearts.

kennygarland1
Like we did last time we played Rangers and played out the last ten mins not giving a ****** about celtic?

Meanwhile, up at todders, the Big team had there troosers doon and were bent over for there Sheepie friends to try prevent the Wee team for making the Uefa cup.

What is your user name on Hobo.net?

Tom Heaney

Hope you kept your tenner

Tom Heaney

Go shuv yer heid in a can oh worms

Tom Heaney

Really , what is it with these moronic idiots that wander across here from Hibs.Net and find it OK to have a constant dig at the locals. Wouldnt be so bad if they were even half bright or witty but their snide digs are just so obvious and tedious,

They will want to call it banter and fun, me? I just find it hard to comprehend how someone can be so bored. Some of these guys really need to get laid

Probably will happen,BUT there is nothing better than beating the plastic paddys on their own patch......apart from your lot that is

Oh really, then care to explain the chants coming from the East stand last weekend at the end of the match then?!?!?

Didnt really sound like you's were very anti-celtic then now did it....

RockyBalboa
Oh really, then care to explain the chants coming from the East stand last weekend at the end of the match then?!?!?

Didnt really sound like you's were very anti-celtic then now did it....

It's because we are all secret Tims. Get over it ;)

Really , what is it with these moronic idiots that wander across here from Hibs.Net and find it OK to have a constant dig at the locals. Wouldnt be so bad if they were even half bright or witty but their snide digs are just so obvious and tedious,

They will want to call it banter and fun, me? I just find it hard to comprehend how someone can be so bored. Some of these guys really need to get laid

either that - or start following baseball.

Archived