John Findlay

John Findlay

EC: Welcome to the Real Radio phone in this evening and there really is only

one topic the whole of Scottish football is talking about. That is Rangers

fixture congestion. Forget the fact that, this is all this programme has

talked about for the last 10 days. It's a massive massive subject and

we want to hear from you the listener but, only after I have mentioned

how scandalous the SPL and Lex Gold are a thousand times. After the

commercial break we will hear from Billy from Larkhall.

Billy: It's scandalous so it is. We the Ranjers are only doing it for the good

of Scottish football and everyone should be right behind us.

EC: Good call Billy and I agree with you one hundred percent. Like David

Murray says we are the laughing stock of European, no World football

in that we wont help one of our clubs, Rangers to win the Uefa Cup.

They are being punished for being successful. Four games to play in

eight days. It's a scandal and David Murray is correct in calling

Scottish football a laughing stock. Next to Willie in Govan.

Willie: Everybody should be right behind us. Only Gordon Smith has

tried to help the Rangers.

EC: Smashing call Willie. Couldnt agree more with you. Gordon Smith is a top

bloke(even if I did interview him about his autobiography without reading

it). It was absolutely right that he tried to get the Scottish Cup moved

backed. Forget the fact the thousands of supporters had made travel

and hotel arrangements for the weekend of the 24th of May. Rangers

are only playing QOS and no dis-respect to them they are not going

to be bringing many supporter to Hampden and anyway their cup final

was the semi against Aberdeen. Gordon Smith is a good guy doing

his best for Rangers. Once again David Murray is correct in saying

that Scottish football is a laughing stock. Next after the commercial break

wee Billy from Drumchapel.......................................

John

marshallschunkychicken
EC: Welcome to the Real Radio phone in this evening and there really is only

one topic the whole of Scottish football is talking about. That is Rangers

fixture congestion. Forget the fact that, this is all this programme has

talked about for the last 10 days. It's a massive massive subject and

we want to hear from you the listener but, only after I have mentioned

how scandalous the SPL and Lex Gold are a thousand times. After the

commercial break we will hear from Billy from Larkhall.

Billy: It's scandalous so it is. We the Ranjers are only doing it for the good

of Scottish football and everyone should be right behind us.

EC: Good call Billy and I agree with you one hundred percent. Like David

Murray says we are the laughing stock of European, no World football

in that we wont help one of our clubs, Rangers to win the Uefa Cup.

They are being punished for being successful. Four games to play in

eight days. It's a scandal and David Murray is correct in calling

Scottish football a laughing stock. Next to Willie in Govan.

Willie: Everybody should be right behind us. Only Gordon Smith has

tried to help the Rangers.

EC: Smashing call Willie. Couldnt agree more with you. Gordon Smith is a top

bloke(even if I did interview him about his autobiography without reading

it). It was absolutely right that he tried to get the Scottish Cup moved

backed. Forget the fact the thousands of supporters had made travel

and hotel arrangements for the weekend of the 24th of May. Rangers

are only playing QOS and no dis-respect to them they are not going

to be bringing many supporter to Hampden and anyway their cup final

was the semi against Aberdeen. Gordon Smith is a good guy doing

his best for Rangers. Once again David Murray is correct in saying

that Scottish football is a laughing stock. Next after the commercial break

wee Billy from Drumchapel.......................................

John

Thank god.

I honestly thought that I had imagined that, it was such a ridiculous statement.

gorgie rd eh11

Cameron manages to contradict himself several times while answering a single question. The way he has a go at the soft targets, like lex gold and the spl, while kissing the a**e of sir david, gordon smith and all the moronic billy and seans that phone in is vomit inducing.

If you tuned in and didn't know better you would think it was a couple of c**p comedians attempting a spoof.

I thought that was made up, but it's the script from the show? Ferk me, Rankgers Radio it is!

lambojambo

I just find it ironic that Murray is asking for help from a League that he and his ugly sister would jettison in a nano-second if they got the chance!

Guest JamboRobbo
Thank god.

I honestly thought that I had imagined that, it was such a ridiculous statement.

What? That thing posted by John is what they really said on the show? Surely not? no show could be that blatantly biased?

John Findlay
What? That thing posted by John is what they really said on the show? Surely not? no show could be that blatantly biased?

Was said by him last night.

John

marshallschunkychicken

Some of John's post is satire.

The phrase I highlighted came out of Cameron's mouth.

I was gobsmacked.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Why were you listening to that set of numpties in the first place?

John Findlay

Was the only station I could get good reception on at Polmont Station last night.

John

Guest JamboRobbo
Some of John's post is satire.

The phrase I highlighted came out of Cameron's mouth.

I was gobsmacked.

:thumb:

marshallschunkychicken

Raging Rangers fans make me laugh.

Why the Donald Duck anybody even thinks about listening to that OF worshiping trash of a radio station is beyond me. It is utter moron fodder for the unwashed bigots from the west with their massive chips on their shoulders.

:laugh:

It's always like that so god knows why I end up so surprised every time I listen to that show. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to Ewen desperately trying to justify his stance (at about 7.50pm) after he'd been accused of being supportive of the idea to boycott the away games...

EC: And just to clarify, I am not saying that I necessarily support the idea. No, no. We're just discussing the idea. Discussion. Yes. I didn't say anything about whether I supported it, we're just discussing an IDEA. Yes. Discussing an idea, I didn't say that I necessarily supported it....or not...anyway...

Uh huh. Okay Ewen. Succinct and eloquent, as ever. :rolleyes:

Anyone who's enough of a moron to listen to that ****e deserves to be offended.

Makween

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Makween

:)

Tom Heaney

To be honest, do we really care what this guy says. I thought it was well enough documented on here what people really thought of him. To be honest, I'm a wee bit surprised that so many on hear choose still to listen to his show despite their opinions of him:eek:

To be honest, do we really care what this guy says. I thought it was well enough documented on here what people really thought of him. To be honest, I'm a wee bit surprised that so many on hear choose still to listen to his show despite their opinions of him:eek:

Always nice to meet an honest person.

Makween

marshallschunkychicken

First time I'd listened to it in months. I guessed that there was a good chance of the 'show' being flooded with confused and angry neds that I could laugh at.

I was right. :cool:

Tom Heaney
Always nice to meet an honest person.

Makween

Crikey, and here was me just telling the missus that I dont repeat myself GRRRRRRRRR:oopsoops:

hearts_crazy

Tell you what for a 'jambo through and through' Ewan doesn't half bang on about Rangers in a particularly vomit-inducing sycophantic way.

Why is it that every time someone tries to express the opinion that Rangers brought this on themselves by asking for favours off the SPL/SFA earlier in the season he blows them out?

Horatio Caine
Was the only station I could get good reception on at Polmont Station last night.

John

I think Scotrail need to do something about the location of Polmont station.

Too near the Young Offenders Institution

I used to feel a bit sorry for EC and the abuse he cops on here, but this "debate" is just boring the pants off me and every time someone phones up and makes a decent point about how Rangers should just get on with he he just shouts everyone down and goes on and on about how embarassing this is for Scottish football.

Ewan, if you're reading, whats a bigger embarassment? The fact that we have a league that only two teams have won for the last 22 years (which is unprecedented for a country as high in the UEFA coefficients as us) or not extending the end of our domestic season just to suit one our of six top 6 clubs?

Everyone needs to get on with this now. Rangers already have a ready made excuse for collapsing and losing the league and the UEFA Cup Final in all this controversy, when the real reason would be that they don't have enough quality or depth in their squad to cope with an extended European run and a full season league challenge. Imagine the headlines if "tired" Rangers get hammered in this UEFA final.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Amen.

What is with the foaming at the mouth about Real Radio?

It's not proper journalism! It's a fan's phone-in. They have no requirement to be fair. They can be as biased as they want - as biased as an internet forum if they want. In fact, the more biased they are, the better for them because more people will phone in and even more will listen.

Why do people have such a problem with that?

gorgie rd eh11
Amen.

What is with the foaming at the mouth about Real Radio?

It's not proper journalism! It's a fan's phone-in. They have no requirement to be fair. They can be as biased as they want - as biased as an internet forum if they want. In fact, the more biased they are, the better for them because more people will phone in and even more will listen.

Why do people have such a problem with that?

If people want to point out what a couple of slavering p****s they are, why not. Why does that get you foaming at the mouth?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
If people want to point out what a couple of slavering p****s they are, why not. Why does that get you foaming at the mouth?

I'm a Foamer

Any respect I had for EC is that generally he can be fairly critical of the old firm, more recently giving it tight to Strachan about team selection, his handlings with the press.

What irks me about his stance on the Rangers position is the fact that if anyone tries to bring up that Murray and Rangers blocked any moves by Celtic to re-arrange fixtures in 2003, he more or less just ignores them (that's without going into probably the tens and hundreds of other motions by clubs to improve the game, that notably Rangers (and Celtic) have vetoed for self interest).

Murray and Rangers are being two faced about this. So to Euan if you are browsing Kickback, I dare you or your Real Radio colleagues, or friends in the media to put this point to Murray, Bain, Smith or knuckle dragger 1 from the Assembly or knuckle dragger 2 from the Trust.

At this moment in time I leaning significantly more to 1) Zenit win, 2) 100% QoS win and 3) now sympathising with Celtic for the league.

All it will take for my feelings to change on points 1) and 3) will be unreserved apology from Murray and Bain to Scottish Football for all previous self interest decisions taken to the detriment of our game and a promise that in the future they will look to the bigger picture. Now, I know it ain't going to happen.

Euan, when I first listened to the show I'd never have believed you would have ended up a Murray lap dog / bitch or whatever.

Makween

It's therapeutic. You should try shouting at the radio sometime, it might make you less of a grump.

;)

EC is a spangle. He should apply for Lex Gold's job because he certainly can't present a phone in.

They need to accept the SPL's decisions and shut up, it's getting boring.

It's therapeutic. You should try shouting at the radio sometime, it might make you less of a grump.

;)

I'm not a grump, I'm really nice.

;) yourself.

Makween

I'm not a grump, I'm really nice.

;) yourself.

Makween

Didn't suggest otherwise! Just explaining why some of us 'morons' do what we do.... :)

Nucky Thompson

EC gets right on my tits with his fake street talk:confused: He just sounds like a complete fan dan:rolleyes:

Pete Seeger

I can't beleive people still listen to that guff. I don't know what he looks like but I'd love to smash EC. The man makes me sick to the core.

Pete Seeger

Sorry mods, can you delete that last post. I understand it's not very suitable and shouldn't have been posted

Nelly Terraces
Sorry mods, can you delete that last post. I understand it's not very suitable and shouldn't have been posted

Mate, don't apologise, I second that sentiment, before the mods get rid of it.

What's wrong with it? :huh:

Makween

Pete Seeger

Makween

I'm sure i got banned years ago for glorifying violence or some cack like that. Ah well, mods choice.

Nelly Terraces

Makween

Indeed. I'm starting a campaign to 'Save Ukols Post'. Not enough time to have a meeting, elect members or get a constitution together, but if you agree that Ukols post should be saved - SIGN HERE!:P

NT - SUP Campaign.

The Old Tolbooth

He's on a 1 man crusade to get Rangers as much sympathy as possible from his listening muppets!

As a Hearts fan, (supposedely) has he forgotten that der hun refused to move a match for Hearts to help us in Europe, and they also did it with someone else too, you reap what you sow!

Get on with it you moaning faced hun tossers!

P.S. I was down in Gala tonight seeing my kids, and I had a look at the local papers where I noticed that one of the local sides Selkirk FC, had played their 4th (yes FOURTH) game in 7 days! Their players either don't get paid, or get paid buttons, and all of them HAVE to work full time on top of playing football, how would der huns cope I wonder! It's pathetic, GET ON WITH IT YOU OVER PAID, UNDER WORKED, BUNCH O LASSIES!!!

The Old Tolbooth
Indeed. I'm starting a campaign to 'Save Ukols Post'. Not enough time to have a meeting, elect members or get a constitution together, but if you agree that Ukols post should be saved - SIGN HERE!:P

NT - SUP Campaign.

Signed, Ukol must stay!!! :)

Nelly Terraces
Signed, Ukol must stay!!! :)

Cheers matey! Save post # 35!! Save it NOW!!:P

Pete Seeger

NT - SUP Campaign.

Thanks guys. I'm blushing with the support :o

And surprisingly enough

signed

Post # 35 must stay.

Stand firm, people. United we stand, divided we fall.

Makween

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Ukols post is post of the day.

Sadly I have had infractions for 'advocating violence' towards Keith Jackson and the Pieman.

Surely the mods can allow a list of people that we can 'advocate violence' towards?!

NT - SUP Campaign.

Signed. :)

portobellojambo1

;)

Just wait until your my age redm, talking to your radio and various other gadgets about the house will become the norm rather than something strange.

I was discussing the manager's position with the tumble dryer on Sunday morning, and it came up with some good suggestions :sad:;)

I hate Ewen Cameron with a passion, honestly.

If you're reading this, then please do us all a favour and never ever show up at Tynecastle again. (You only ever showed up when it was a freebie ticket anyway, you parasite *******!)

Archived