Gordon Smith

John Findlay

John Findlay

the current big cheese at the SFA is wasted there.

The man should definitely be a politician.

He knew fine well that he would never get agreement for the cup final to be moved. However he can reap the credit for saying he did his best. Looks good with the OF loving media(which there is a majority in the Rangers camp).

Looks good with Rangers and knows they will be saying once again. Good guy that Gordon Smith has always been one of us.

With regards to Sir David Murray: Sir you are a bully pure and simple and like all bullies when you dont get your own way you throw your toys out the pram.

You fool no-one. Your sole concern is for Rangers and Rangers only. You dont give a toss for the rest of Scottish football and for once the rest of Scottish

football havent given a toss for you or your club and you dont like it.

TOUGH S H 1 T E.

John

Darth Sidious

Agreed. Davros is spitting mad and has his hand clutched on the phone to his spin master, Keith Jackson at the ******.

I give it a few days until a SPL climb down.

Hans von Luck
the current big cheese at the SFA is wasted there.

The man should definitely be a politician.

He knew fine well that he would never get agreement for the cup final to be moved. However he can reap the credit for saying he did his best. Looks good with the OF loving media(which there is a majority in the Rangers camp).

Looks good with Rangers and knows they will be saying once again. Good guy that Gordon Smith has always been one of us.

With regards to Sir David Murray: Sir you are a bully pure and simple and like all bullies when you dont get your own way you throw your toys out the pram.

You fool no-one. Your sole concern is for Rangers and Rangers only. You dont give a toss for the rest of Scottish football and for once the rest of Scottish

football havent given a toss for you or your club and you dont like it.

TOUGH S H 1 T E.

John

Well said, who cares what David Murray thinks, how mant times have his beloved Rankgers players had a mysterious injury just before a international match and made a recovery just before the next club match.

Feck them.

The Old Tolbooth
Well said, who cares what David Murray thinks, how mant times have his beloved Rankgers players had a mysterious injury just before a international match and made a recovery just before the next club match.

Feck them.

They also wouldn't allow us to play a game against them on another date to help us with european preparation a few years back, justice is sooooo sweet!! :)

On another note, big deal if these players have to play a match every 3 days, whoopdee firkin doooo!!! How would they actually cope if they had a FULL time job working 40 hours per bloody week, for a pittance of pay like a lot of people do, instead of their 20K+ per week, huge houses, fast cars, and lavish lifestyles! (that doesn't include hefty win bonuses and appearance fees either!)

I'm damn sure if I was being paid as much as that then I wouldn't be quibbling about having to play 3 games in a week! The games full of too many nonces and prime donas these days! :evilno:

RFC GIRFUY!

Rant over

Guest GhostHunter

Guaranteed at some point today GordHun Smith gets involved with Lex Gold, and the latter performs a U-Turn.

We really do have the most laughable league governing body in the world - David Murray was right in that respect.

Colonel Kurtz

Only if the SPL clubs change their collective view.

Hearts ,Celtic and Aberdeen wont ,but others could bow to pressure

John Findlay
Guaranteed at some point today GordHun Smith gets involved with Lex Gold, and the latter performs a U-Turn.

We really do have the most laughable league governing body in the world - David Murray was right in that respect.

Then to a certain degree he is calling himself a laughing stock as he likes to think that HE does run Scottish football.

People say Scottish football is not corrupt. Before I state this I have no proof apart from own hunch. How many brown envelopes are being offered to all and sundry so that a certain club get their way?

John

Ben Dover

Maybe I'm being unfair but shouldn't somebody, and this is doom laden Scotland we're talking about mind, have foreseen this doomsday scenario and told RFC to get the finger out before it bites us on the collective bum ?

His cringing interview on the radio last night smacked of

"its wisnae me it wiz that big laddie"

Grade A plum.

Seymour M Hersh

I appreciate this is slightly of topic (although pertinent) why does a country the size of ours require three governing bodies to run one sport?

Ben Dover

You just cant chortle and guffaw about masonic handshakes, goats and the likes anymore :sad:

SDM has made it quite clear that Rangers needs are paramount to him and that the greater good of the game in Scotland is simply not in HIS equation

Gordon Smith is too entwined with Rangers Football club and simply cannot be allowed to continue his dual role :rolleyes:

John Findlay
I appreciate this is slightly of topic (although pertinent) why does a country the size of ours require three governing bodies to run one sport?

Self Interest. There was only two the SFA and SFL until the SPL through pure greed driven by Murray at Rangers and whoever was running Celtic broke away from the SFL.

It is a farce, alot of Murray's own making but, it will not change.

John

Ben Dover

Because I dont think they would manage to get all their noses into the one trough ;)

Archived