One Night Only gig tommorow.

hughesie27

hughesie27

Looking for a wee bit help here.

the band are playing at The Garage through in Glasgow but none of my mates have any idea how to get there.

Any help is really appreciated.

Can't really remember myself but it's not that far from Queen's Street station. Just ask a taxi driver to give you directions or ask him to quickly run you round there. Glasgow taxis are cheap as **** and you'll have to pay ?3 tops.

Stay on the M8 until Charring Cross then turn left and you should be on Sauchiehall Street.

In theory you can't miss it!

you can walk from the station been to lots of gigs at the garage its easy. look directions up online.

last few times the staff at the garage have been the most obxoxious bunch of morons ive came into contact with for a long time.

Ray Winstone

For anyone that watches nieghbours -

The lead singer of one night only looks exactly like Bridget Parker - does he not?

Simple. Walk out of Queen Street station to the right hand exit. Walk 100 yards to Buchannan St. Turn right and walk to the top of Buchannan St. The only way you can go from here is left...on to Sauchiehall Street. Walk for about 500metres. Big yellow **** off truck sticking out of building. That's the garage. Decent venue likes.

hughesie27

Yeah I noticed that too. Cheers mate. Surely they would let people know though?

Go to Yell.com and get directions there, easy peasy.

Alternatively, don't go; they're murder.

Can't believe there have been 13 posts on this thread without anyone saying:

ONE NIGHT ONLY?!

Archived