X Factor Auditions in Glasgow yesterday - anyone else go?

Diane

Wondered if any fellow kickbackers made the trek west yesterday.

Just curious!

Also today... heard there was major problems with traffic in Glasgow

Today was only for the very, very small percentage (one newspaper says 150 out of 8000) who got a call back yesterday.

I'm not in Glasgow today.;)

Dean Winchester

My mate went yesterday and got told to head back through today. Still waiting to hear how he got on

Craigieboy

I went. I sang 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts'.

Dedicated to my wife.

Dean Winchester
My mate went yesterday and got told to head back through today. Still waiting to hear how he got on

Made it through so he has to head to the SECC on friday to face off against the proper judges. :confused:

Much respect to your mate. He must be superb (or absolutely awful or extremely eccentric - cause for good telly they let through some of those too!).

It was a really eye-opening experience - the illusion of TV. The number of people I spoke to who thought they would actually see the "proper" judges yesterday was amazing.

Good luck to your mate on Friday - let us know how he gets on.

As an aside, was the edited post an insult aimed at me? Hey, we all gotta have a hobby. Mine's singing.

Much respect to your mate. He must be superb (or absolutely awful or extremely eccentric - cause for good telly they let through some of those too!).

It was a really eye-opening experience - the illusion of TV. The number of people I spoke to who thought they would actually see the "proper" judges yesterday was amazing.

Good luck to your mate on Friday - let us know how he gets on.

As an aside, was the edited post an insult aimed at me? Hey, we all gotta have a hobby. Mine's singing.

Diane, My response was Definately NOT aimed at you...You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, I enjoy a wee sing song on the Kareoke (sp?) maself...But I know am pesh!! ;)

Nuff said, don't want another infraction, or whatever the hell they're called..:sad:

I have no objection to this thread, but please do not feel free to abuse a member of this board who has taken part in the competition.

Action has been taken against three members of the board over the last two days for similar abuse and I would ask for it to stop.

Posts were either deleted, or the mods are pre-empting the inevitable.

I got through, was a really good day

I enjoyed the whole thing a lot more than I thought I would - wasn't expecting all the filming stuff. Was just expecting to hang around for a few hours for a knock back. (Which did happen as well, it has to be said!).

How did your call back go?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I enjoyed the whole thing a lot more than I thought I would - wasn't expecting all the filming stuff. Was just expecting to hang around for a few hours for a knock back. (Which did happen as well, it has to be said!).

Was it the same format as when you watch it on TV minus the proper judges?

kearney19

My call back was on the Tuesday and I got through but due to work I couldnt go to the Wednesday round.

My work mates friend is seeing Simon Cowell and the rest of the judges today, he does opera and is supposed to be amazing, never heard him before though.

Archived