Left footed Hearts players

Randle P McMurphy

Randle P McMurphy

This is the first time in a long time that I remember having so many predominately left footed players in the team. Berra, Goncalves, Wallace and Palazuelos were all playing last night. The one thing that they all have in common is that they favour their left foot so much that often they get themselves in trouble or pass up shots at goal or passes to teammates to make sure they get the ball to their favoured side. Palazuelos especially almost runs round in a circle sometimes.

I know left footed players are not alone in being so one sided but our players seem to be at the extreme end of the scale.

Anyway what is training all about if it is not to improve your game. Why are they not being pushed to improve their other foot or indeed where is their pride to actually push themselves.

Palazuelos especially almost runs round in a circle sometimes.

Flashback....

1554065.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6BC99B4312D188D509930FDCFC4C15FBB

NNnnooooooooooooooo.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That unfortunately is the reason Matty Rapnik is'nt get a start as he is also a left sided player.

joe.gausden

Thank ****** you didn't do the post on none-footed players or we'd be here all day!!

tynie1874

aye but calum's 2 left feet are amazing good at dancing.

the being left footed is like being unable to walk.

Of our left footed first team players the only ones worth keeping are Berra, Wallace and Driver.

I would look to release Palazuelos, Ksnavicius, Goncalves, McCann (though Screpis perhaps deserves a fair go).

bighusref

Phew, this thread turned out better than I thought when I read the title! ;)

Good players are good players, be them predominantly left footed or predominantly right footed. Unfortunately, the opposite is also true, rubbish players are rubbish.

Archived