Colin Healy to leave Cork City for Hearts?

Cork fan

Can you cut and paste the post please as I have to register to view it, and frankly i can't be bothered.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Isn't he the guy who used to be on Septic's books years ago and went to Sunderland under McCarthy? He was good at the jungles then became mince (a bit like Liam Miller).

Gigolo-Aunt

Watkind f person finks David vlla is going

to totnham he as stated he wuld love to play under Wenger which is perfect with the injury prone van Persie alwayz injured also Valencia to b relagatd vlla on a cheap

cum on arsenal

My word !

Ray Winstone

to totnham he as stated he wuld love to play under Wenger which is perfect with the injury prone van Persie alwayz injured also Valencia to b relagatd vlla on a cheap

cum on arsenal

My word !

Dnt U spk da lingo? U iZ totly behind - get wiv it!

Commander Harris

poor cork fan must be thinking we're all mad! :confused:

to answer the OPs question - don't think there has been any speculation recently about Colin Healy from our side. if the link is just via football rumours then I'd probably dismiss it as that site is 99.872% ****e.

Ray Winstone
poor cork fan must be thinking we're all mad! :confused:

Dnt b cussin uz blat!

Gigolo-Aunt
What's that "street" chat/text speak for?

Its the noise someone makes when they fall over.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

cum on arsenal

My word !

He he.

Apparantly, David Villa is off to Real Madrid for 30 million Euros.

Guest JamboRobbo

Whats the chances Vlad liked the sound of David Heally and is in for this guy by mistake.

marshallschunkychicken
Whats the chances Vlad liked the sound of David Heally and is in for this guy by mistake.

Greater than 75% likelihood, I'd wager.

Sexton Hardcastle

Just like Robson? did at Newcastle with the boy from wimbledon.

comical

Just like Robson? did at Newcastle with the boy from wimbledon.

comical

Was it not Souness that got duped at Newcastle. The guy played ten minutes, was taken off and never seen again.:eek:

rossi_1983
Was it not Souness that got duped at Newcastle. The guy played ten minutes, was taken off and never seen again.:eek:

That was at Southampton, with "George Weah's cousin"

Bobby Robson paid ?7 million for Carl Cort, when he meant to buy Jason Euell, allegedly

Guest JamboRobbo

it was sounness but at southampton I think. george weah's cousin. aye right!

Ali Dia was signed by Souness in 96 for southhampton claiming to be george weah's cousin :):)

Sorry guys....

Hearts will sign Colin Healy from Irish side Cork City. The former Celtic and Sunderland midfielder has agreed a one year deal with option of a further two years. He will join up with the Tynecastle outfit when the transfer window officially opens.

Auld Reekin'

"Watkind f person finks David vlla is going to totnham he as stated he wuld love to play under Wenger which is perfect with the injury prone van Persie alwayz injured also Valencia to b relagatd vlla on a cheap

cum on arsenal"

Yikes! This guy must be a real fan!!! Or is he just a little over-excited?!?!?

:horny::cussing::obscene::eek:

Didn't AC Milan sign Luther Blissett from Watford, thinking they were getting John Barnes?

Archived