Worst actors ever.

Cow

Bill and Ted spares him for me and Cage has made a couple of good films. I can't stand Hugh Grant. Just continually plays himself.

Sylvester Stallone

Sorry you must of mistaken this for a 'greatest man in history thread'

Maroon Sailor

Take it you haven't seen Escape to Victory then ?!

Your taste in actors is matched by your grasp of grammar.

ToadKiller Dog

Charlie fi Casualty :phface:

Great shout .

John Wayne iconic figure but not a great actor .

David Schwimmer .

Liz Hurley stunning looks but can't act for toffee .

Matthew Mcconaughey by a distance

McConaughey, when he wants to, is capable of being a fine actor. He just chooses utterly vacuous rom com roles for 99% of his stuff. That makes him a schill and a welt, but not a bad actor.

Tommy Wiseau The Room (2003)

The Performance:?Small surprise this one?s been branded by some critics the ?Citizen Kane?of bad movies?. As a man caught in a love triangle, Wiseau?s lack of acting ability is horrifically evident, and the result is a film that's unintentionally hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

How It Could've Been Rescued:?By giving the film a Looney Tunes score and pretending it really is meant to be one big joke.

:smug:

This is no.4 in list of 50.

http://m.totalfilm.com/features/50-performances-that-ruined-movies#next

Steven Segal must take the top prize. ...he can't even cook.

skinnybob72

The boy who played the pathologist in Taggart was truly horrific.

Mark Wahlberg can be pretty bad

Can't take to him either, especially after he "starred" in the abomination that is Max Payne. I was really looking forward to it as I was a huge fan of the video game. Not necessarily his fault that it was terrible but he deserves to die.

Can't take to him either, especially after he "starred" in the abomination that is Max Payne. I was really looking forward to it as I was a huge fan of the video game. Not necessarily his fault that it was terrible but he deserves to die.

I know what you mean. I'll never forgive Bob Hoskins for ruining the cinema verite masterpiece that Super Mario Bros should've been.

I thought the Connery and Caine mentions were dire but Pacino and De Niro is just a piss poor wind up.

Wouldn't say he was the worst actor but at cinema last night was a trailer for a film starring Owen Wilson. For me, "starring Owen Wilson" is a guarantee of a crap film.

Adam Sandler is even worse.

I know what you mean. I'll never forgive Bob Hoskins for ruining the cinema verite masterpiece that Super Mario Bros should've been.

:lol:

Didn't even know there was a film about mario. Or maybe I've wiped it from my memory.

Wouldn't say he was the worst actor but at cinema last night was a trailer for a film starring Owen Wilson. For me, "starring Owen Wilson" is a guarantee of a crap film.

Adam Sandler is even worse.

Sandler was good in Happy Gilmore

Wilson was good in zoolander.

And Marley and me :sob:

Sandler isn't good in anything and Zoolander is overrated. Another one joke comedy with him and Stiller.

Haven't seen Marley and Me but now we have a dog I've been told it's worth a watch. Hopefully as good as Turner and Hooch.

Sandler isn't good in anything

Then I suggest you watch Reign Over Me.

I concede 99% of his output is awful but he is excellent in that, playing a straight role.

Johnny Depp.

Well actually I don't know if he can act as he always plays over the top caricatures.

I know he could act when he was younger and before he became Tim Burton's best mate.

Michael Pitt hasn't been great in anything I've seen him in, but I've not watched boardwalk empire which he is supposed to be good in.

I like his music though. :)

Private Womble

Sandler isn't good in anything and Zoolander is overrated. Another one joke comedy with him and Stiller.

Haven't seen Marley and Me but now we have a dog I've been told it's worth a watch. Hopefully as good as Turner and Hooch.

:lol: Nowhere near as good as Turner and Hooch. It's not bad.

Tommy Wiseau

Michael Pitt hasn't been great in anything I've seen him in, but I've not watched boardwalk empire which he is supposed to be good in.

I like his music though. :)

He's not good in Boardwalk Empire either :lol: He just gets away with it because the writing is so good.

Jambos_1874

Hayden Christensen

Definitely him. Saw Star Wars the other day and he was absolutely shocking. Can't believe he was cast in that role.

He's not good in Boardwalk Empire either :lol: He just gets away with it because the writing is so good.

:lol:

He doesn't come across well in interviews I've watched on YouTube either. He seems like he is always stoned.

The first time I heard of him was when he was in an unofficial biopic about the last days of Kurt Cobain, called 'The Last days'. A more boring drawn out arty farty film you will struggle to find anywhere. I was almost glad when he killed himself at the end. :lol:

Archived