"In excess of 1500 season tickets sold"

Walter Bishop

Matthew Le Tissier

Would have been nearer 2200 if credit cards had been available longer.

loveofthegame

Good news. Hopefully a big post-payday uptake this weekend. Going to struggle for 3,000 by Thursday though, but hopefully get there soon.

tartofmidlothian

I'd say that's probably about right. Just over half the time gone and just over halfway there, plus that's not counting all the fundraising and regular ticket sales.

Now Zebra's back, credit cards are coming back, lots of people have been paid and it's the weekend, I reckon that'll go up rapidly in the next three days.

By looking at the dots online, we have sold way in excess of 1500 since administration. Or maybe just loads of derby tickets have been sold or seats reserved?

Tiberius Stinkfinger

No problem at all with the club getting cash in quick but its time they allowed credit card payments again as it seems there are a lot of people holding fire until this option becomes available, wouldn't want these supporters changing their minds.

I would also like to see the club issuing a statement asking for all available seats to be purchased via season ticket's.

Tynie is going to need to be rammed to the rafters and buzzing next season or we are going down.

Tony Soprano

By looking at the dots online, we have sold way in excess of 1500 since administration. Or maybe just loads of derby tickets have been sold or seats reserved?

Due to being skint ive only had the chance to renew my season ticket today. I checked online to see if my seat was still avaliable last week and according to that my seat had already been taken. When I was in the club store getting my ST this afternoon I asked if it was still available, just as an off chance and I was told it was. When I explained about what I saw online the lassie told me some seats are only available to see in the club store and online or over the phone might not be right if they tell you the seat has been taken. So I can only assume dot counting is pointless as it isn't a true reflection on tickets sold

Footballfirst

I think we may be over 2000 already - see the "XXXX tickets" thread. It could be that those tickets that have been reserved but not paid for as yet have not been included in the club's figures

Well I will be in tomoro to get 4 via the zebra scheme so it's looking good for the 3k extra ... Keep it up folks ,

loveofthegame

Well I will be in tomoro to get 4 via the zebra scheme so it's looking good for the 3k extra ... Keep it up folks ,

Good man!

Fantastic effort. Lets see where are by Monday with Zebra back on. But agree with some that more regular updates would be encouraging. Whatever is counted regularly gets done more in my experience. Just look at JKB donations.

Just went in to buy mines, seemed pretty quiet. If you haven't got one yet get down to the ticket office!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I'd be surprised if he haven't sold a bit more than that. At least 4k by the original deadline imo.

Footballfirst

There are 1,400 fewer seats available today than there were when the online facility was withdrawn on 22nd June. On the morning of the 23rd, the club stated that more than 800 had been sold. 800 + 1400 makes 2,200 or a little less because of the timing differences.

Imeantasong

A lot of people will have just got paid due to month end, and maybe can't get to the ticket office until Saturday / Sunday.

May be a large take up this weekend then.

Hope so.

FarmerTweedy

No problem at all with the club getting cash in quick but its time they allowed credit card payments again as it seems there are a lot of people holding fire until this option becomes available, wouldn't want these supporters changing their minds.

I would also like to see the club issuing a statement asking for all available seats to be purchased via season ticket's.

Tynie is going to need to be rammed to the rafters and buzzing next season or we are going down.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

FarmerTweedy

There are 1,400 fewer seats available today than there were when the online facility was withdrawn on 22nd June. On the morning of the 23rd, the club stated that more than 800 had been sold. 800 + 1400 makes 2,200 or a little less because of the timing differences.

Part of the difference may be due to seats being reserved (and therefore marked as unavailable on the seating plan) but not paid for yet, due to the card payment and finance issues.

Clerry Jambo

I expect many seats will be reserved and the club cant really count them as being sold, suspect a big increase in sales over the weekend

Meanwhile St. Johnstone have yet to sell 1k in total. I would imagine clubs like Inverness would be the same.

There should be no way any of these clubs should be able to compete with us.

tartofmidlothian

Meanwhile St. Johnstone have yet to sell 1k in total. I would imagine clubs like Inverness would be the same.

There should be no way any of these clubs should be able to compete with us.

:o Seriously??

God, what a football club we are. And what a support too.

Footballfirst

Part of the difference may be due to seats being reserved (and therefore marked as unavailable on the seating plan) but not paid for yet, due to the card payment and finance issues.

See post #9

1510 sold and 260 reserved is the exact amount I was told at the back of 4 today.

:o Seriously??

God, what a football club we are. And what a support too.

He has a point though. Ineptitude and complacency are the reason why we haven't moved out of sight from St Johnstone and Motherwell etc

tartofmidlothian

He has a point though. Ineptitude and complacency are the reason why we haven't moved out of sight from St Johnstone and Motherwell etc

I'm agreeing with him completely. Just find it astounding that we've shifted close to double in the last week what St J have sold altogether.

Think with the Zebra thing and payday for most we might just make it. Credit cards and it would be a skoosh.

fabienleclerq

4 more going today, including one for my mates two week old laddie!!!

Tommy Brown

Is there any value in having a ST at St J, average crowd 3.5k. no problem in getting a seat in an area you want.

Hearts have 14k home seats, hence why we buck the trend in ST's. If in the future we move to say a 25k stadium, our ST sales would probably drop.

But, with our average crowds and turnover, we SHOULD always be above the rest.

Why are the Administrators not giving regular updates on the C/C issues?, they probably are doing all they can just like more clarity on what is happening there. Under no illusion we would smash the 3000 figure required if we had it running

As money to keep us a going concern is key it makes sense to get this done asap. Surely it is still a guaranteed payment for the club although slightly delayed through C/C.

Just feel the issues dragging on without an ETA is crazy - seems a lot of people including Overseas fans want this method.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Why are the Administrators not giving regular updates on the C/C issues?, they probably are doing all they can just like more clarity on what is happening there. Under no illusion we would smash the 3000 figure required if we had it running

As money to keep us a going concern is key it makes sense to get this done asap. Surely it is still a guaranteed payment for the club although slightly delayed through C/C.

Just feel the issues dragging on without an ETA is crazy - seems a lot of people including Overseas fans want this method.

I think it's a positive we are doing well. I think the admins are playing a blinder. It helps in this situation to plead poverty

I think it's a positive we are doing well. I think the admins are playing a blinder. It helps in this situation to plead poverty

Yeah the C/C option may make a reappearance just before the date we are to have the 3000 if any issues ;)

Fingers crossed, all those still to do so can use the other options to get their tickets, that way we will see bumper crowds next season again

I'm agreeing with him completely. Just find it astounding that we've shifted close to double in the last week what St J have sold altogether.

In a league so dependent on money from gates there is no way a club selling 10 times the amount of season tickets as another should ever struggle to beat them.

2000 Hearts said.

Bit short atm.

I hope peoples wages have been going in and there's a spurt of buyers.

scott herbertson

Bit short atm.

I hope peoples wages have been going in and there's a spurt of buyers.

snapback.pngheartgarfunkel, on 02 July 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

Just bought one for the bairn & I, lassie said they've sold 2.5k. Ran out of cards on Saturday, will get posted out soon. Having a couple of real ales in the diggers to celebrate!

indianajones

Just bought one for the bairn & I, lassie said they've sold 2.5k. Ran out of cards on Saturday, will get posted out soon. Having a couple of real ales in the diggers to celebrate!

They ran out of season ticket cards?

That's good to hear. Only 500 short.

Hopefully the rest will get snapped up sharpish.

The Gasman

it must be more than that. 2000 is pish.

They said it's over 2,000 - plus we don't know how many above that are reserved - don't think it's pish at all. :blink:

They ran out of season ticket cards?

I got told that earlier when I phoned.

indianajones

I got told that earlier when I phoned.

Bit strange considering the club were pushing for 3000 sales. You would think they wouldve been prepared!

Over a month till you need the card. Don't think they will count reserved tickets until they see the money...

Archived