Have you renewed yet?

Commander Harris

Have you renewed yet?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Have you renewed yet?

• YES
    • NO

indeed, a private poll seems to be quite representative.

contrast this with the content of the threads where renewal has been discussed and I think we can see that, like on any messageboard, the most opinionated(read loudest?!) posters dictate the general feeling on the board and this perhaps does not necessarily line up with the reality?

is that a fair comment?

In summary - you cant take anything from a thread which is just a load of opinions.

It might be an interesting read. It might be annoying, repetitive, abusive etc

But at the end of the day its just a load of internet identities throwing in a few tuppences and pretty meaningless in the scheme of things

Commander Harris

yup, you're probably right.

I quite enjoy our meaningless discussions though. :)

Mick Belker

Money in the bank awaiting the arrival of our new manager! I am pretty sure that there isn't going to be one Though. I get the feeling SF has got his feet under the table, Pre season seems to be all sorted out and i am getting a bad feeling about it all. This squad does not need managed by their "best mate". We need the right manager to get them going!:mad:

yup, you're probably right.

I quite enjoy our meaningless discussions though. :)

We're all going on, and through, a journey none of us been on before

It started off as happy train. Then a rollercoaster (you could at least see the bends and dips). It then turned into a ghost train (it feels as if it should be scary but is disappointingly predictable and unexciting).

Maybe we are now all on the Circle Line - going round and round getting nowhere but mediocre places

That said your poll suggests that Marketing are not being economical with the truth

Clearly last year 6500 people renewed after the early bird date.

Why would this be? Were they waiting list people?

No, didn't renew last season, won't again this year.

Would love to, but not whilst this football club is run the way it is.

:dito:

I'm going to only my 3rd game of the season...Haven't missed the games at all...Miss the banter with the mates before and after the game and would like to go back on a more regular basis BUT, I can't/Won't give that Lithuanian P**** to much of my hard earned until he either Keeps the Fek out of the Footballing side of things OR Feks right Off altogether!! :mad:

Pants Shaton

Extrapolating this poll result to the wider season ticket holder population is not legitimate. I'd guess more people on here will be renewing than is representative of the Hearts support.

I'll renew when the manager we were promised arrives.

I'm happy to pay ?30 more towards Pinilla's wages if the 'experienced football manager preferably with experience of British football' is appointed after the expanding 'early-bird' window.

Commander Harris

it's certainly not perfect but I think it does give some indication of the level of people renewing.

I'd also suggest that we can't really make any definite conclusions about the type of season ticket holder that does or does not use KB. I know quite a few season ticket holders who have never posted on KB - most of them have renewed.

Gerd Muller

Not renewed as yet but will do soon. It likes what another poster said, what else will I do on a Sat afternoon!!

Gillsland jack

Have not renewed, will not renew 5 season tickets until an experienced manager is put in place, SF is a nice guy but he has no control over the players, there is no discipline in the way the players are refusing to track back or pick up runners from midfield in short they have no FEAR of the management.

I was the biggest Vladsheep of them all but I feel now is the time to let him know we are F..ing P..ed Off big time.

PS.

If a new manager is installed June or July, then I will renew my ST's.

GJ.

boabyarsebiscuit

I've renewed. I'm not in the "wish I hadn't renewed" camp, however given my views on Romanov, I do find myself wondering "why?".

I enjoy the football as a "day out", and I hope sometime soon the 2 hours break from the pub / journey when actaully at the game will once more become enjoyable too.

However I feel Romanov is killing the club every day he is here (that sounds familiar, where did I hear that before again???), so my own stance is I am taking the opportunity to support Hearts for the few years we have left. In 2 or 3 years time when Romanov has liquidated the club, I'll at least have taken advantage of some quality days out in the meantime. Then it will be shopping or pub or online poker or whatever.

bobsajambo1
yes, it is yet another season ticket poll. a very simple one - have you renewed yet, yes or no?

The reason for yet another poll is today's statement from the club that 7000 people have renewed already, that's more than half the current season ticket holders.

I suppose I'm trying to see how representative JKB has been with the arguments on renewing as a casual read of such threads seems to give a vastly different picture.

This thread is more about the nature of JKB, how comfortable people are sharing their opinions for fear of abuse/ridicule, whether the person that shouts loudest wins the arguement etc rather than a debate on the rights and wrongs of renewing. There have been plenty of threads on that subject and I encourage people that want to debate that issue to seek one out.

Yes

chester copperpot

I haven't, but I will.

I would be lost on a saturday (Ocassionally Monday :mad:) without my football. Going to miss some of the die hards not being there next year, as I like the pre match banter as much as the footie.

JennyJambo

I renewed our 5 yesterday.

I'll admit there was a bit of debate in our house as to whether we would or not.

In the end though I'd miss match day and being a Hearts fan has always been a labour of love for me. Apart from that it's about the only free time I get from work nowadays so it's my escape!

JamboRossi79
indeed, a private poll seems to be quite representative.

contrast this with the content of the threads where renewal has been discussed and I think we can see that, like on any messageboard, the most opinionated(read loudest?!) posters dictate the general feeling on the board and this perhaps does not necessarily line up with the reality?

is that a fair comment?

Very fair mate.

Drylaw Hearts
No manager appointed = No renewal

Appropriate manager appointed = Will renew straight away

It's that simple.

Ditto.

i renewed on sat thinking things were going to change, then we give that big balloon pinilla a 3 year contract extension,here we go again :eek:

Quite agree. Afraid this message board, just like other ones gives the vocal minority a voice, who tend to be extreme in their views. I suspect that most fans just want to go along and watch their team and not get too into who is doing what behind the scenes. For myself, I am happier with the way the club is being run now than I have been for a while so quite happy to renew my 2 tickets

I think your location gives you away chump...Dalgety Bay via LEITH!!! :mad:

You were not asked if you were renewing your season ticket for Fester Road, Trott on HOBO! :evilno:

Through thick and thin
No manager appointed = No renewal

Appropriate manager appointed = Will renew straight away

It's that simple.

Its pretty simple. Ditto for me.

special agent oso

I have renewed but the wife and daughter have not and wont renew , My wife wants to stay at home with our 1 year old instead of letting her mum look after him , and my daughter ( 14 ) says she cant relate to anyone on the pitch no more and has totally lost interest

Francis Albert

Yes. And since the majority of JKB posts come from a handful of posters it would be surprising if JKB posts were representative of fans. As the poll suggests the total JKB "readership" may be reasonably representative.

One thing that does surprise me slightly is the obsession with crowd size, which has been and even today (given everything) has been one of the undoubted successes of the regime.

And not every failure to renew is an anti-Vlad vote any more than every renewal is pro-Vlad - I suspect some of those who will always renew (if their personal circumstances allow) are among those most unhappy with the way the football side of Hearts has been run.

I've paid for mine, but they want proof that I'm going to be a student next season before they give me it!

I hope you replied with "show me the new manager and I will show you my student card".

On a different note a mate of mine knows one of the Hearts scouts who is a season ticket holder. said scout is not renewing his season ticket as he won't watch the p!sh that we are served up as entertainment.

Kind of says it all really.

As for me he can stick his season ticket right up his faaaarking bum hole. I used to sponsor Julien Brellier but in his second season I most definitely did not get value for money as good old uncle "I am a stupid tw@t" Vlad would not play him.

If you purchase an item that is faulty you can return it and either get one that works, chose another item to the value of the returned one or get your money back etc. etc. Not so with football the trades description act appears not to apply.

We are not getting the product that we are paying for. So for me I will not spend good money on a product that is completely useless. It makes no sense whatsoever.

From what I have seen since Vlad the tw@t appeared on the scene I cannot see that he is going to change his ways in any way shape or form. He is what he is and we will get what he gives us it is as simple as that.

The only way that he may take notice is to stop his fixed income. Unfortunately he may not actually care about anyone turning up to watch if you take Kaunus crowds as an example.

There is of course one way to find out.

By all means buy season tickets if you want, it is after all your choice. But for me it is definitely "PRODUCT BEFORE PREMISES YOU TUBE"

walton1983
Ditto.

I suppose the next question is, who is an appropriate manager and will he really get a free hand:(

IMA MAROON
By all means buy season tickets if you want, it is after all your choice. But for me it is definitely "PRODUCT BEFORE PREMISES YOU TUBE"

You'll only watch Hearts if we have a good team?

At least you are honest. I can understand you do not want to watch rubbish.

Hans von Luck

Yes I parted with my hard earned cash last week for me and my 2 boys ?715, christ it nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Don't I get a discount for being on a rollercoaster for the last 25 years as a season ticket holder :sarcasm:

Archived