Everything's going to be fine

Locky

Fellow Hearts fans, it's been yet another eventful week in the long, illustrious history of our great club. It's been one to remember for all the wrong reasons and we still face a long road to recovery before we can start planning for our future once again.

But, since the news of administration broke, I've been totally mind blown by the response of the supporters and other who are involved with the club, and even some who are not.

The fans have been excellent and we're really proving our strength. I don't think I've ever been as proud as a Hearts supporter as I am right now.

I'm totally confident also, that we will come out of this almost unscathed and stronger than ever.

Of course, the media and rival supporters are falling over themselves to have a laugh at our expense, but we're doing so much to prove them wrong and leave them with the egg on their faces, and long may that continue.

We are not out of the woods by any means, but I'm unbelievably excited about our future.

This week has seen a rollercoaster chapter in our history close, and many think it's more than just that which will end. But, this in my eyes is just the start of something really special.

Keep doing what we're doing and support the club because this is what it all comes down to. This is really what being a football supporter is all about. The unity has been immense and I can't thank you all enough for doing so much to help the club and make me feel so proud to be a supporter.

We are the Hearts.

Archived