Cheat Cesnauskis

Only a Game

alwaysthereinspirit

When Nani head butted the right side of the Hammer players head the other day. He rolled over holding the left side of his face.:confused:

Thunderstruck

I am all for booking divers and cheats provided it is a universally applied rule which it, quite clearly, is not.

Ask yourself... how many:

Lithuanians have been booked for diving this year?

Japanese have been booked for diving this year?

Scots have been booked for diving this year?

You will not need to research for long to see that a disproportionate percentage of the bookings for simulation belongs to one of the above groups.

For what it is worth, I thought there was enough contact to justify him "asking the Ref the question" as one of our favourite commentators is fond of saying.

Stamp on Miko was an obvious attempt to do damage and clearly amused Falkirk bench.

Trip/stamp on Glen was on the line and would be a penalty any day of the week for either of Old Firm. Defender was also last man.

A gash game at the wrong end of a bad season but that does not excuse poor refereeing or thuggish behaviour

There was contact, but I don think it was enough to warrant his going down like that.

Was a decent goalscoring opportuity if he had stayed up.

Don't really think we are in any postition to cry foul about a Falkirk's players antics over a head butting incident,just remember Velicka last season at Tynecastle,shot by a magnum,so he was.

Seymour M Hersh
There was contact, but I don think it was enough to warrant his going down like that.

Was a decent goalscoring opportuity if he had stayed up.

Exactly so why did he go down? Because he was fouled. Remember it's a lot easier to make someone fall when they are moving at speed.

Exactly so why did he go down? Because he was fouled. Remember it's a lot easier to make someone fall when they are moving at speed.

I agree, it is.

But it seemed to me that it would have been easier, and better to stay up. I think the theatrical way he went down made up SDs mind.

Although I think he realised it was daft and decided to scramble back up so as not to make it as obvious.

so steve banks is a cheat then had a great save but the referee gave a goal kick surely banks should have told the ref he touched the ball round the post and its a corner or is that a different type of cheating

Archived