who would you have subbed tonight ?

Mr Quagmire

Mr Quagmire

Mole for Glen

Ches for Miko

Wallace for Jose ( at one point he actually tried to shepherd the player out and the ball) WTF.

If it were me i would have probably brought on Zal for Clum purely on last weeks performance and i think he could have won some balls and played Mole on.

Does anyone know why Clum bends over every time an opposition player is behind him ??? :rolleyes:

I said Zal would have been a good choice as we looked clueless going forward and I think some aerial threat might have did something.

However you can't argue with bringing Cesnauskis on as he scored and was the only forward player who looked a threat. Our hands were tied by the two players who got subbed off through injury. In hindsight bringin Cesnauskis on for Glen might have been a good idea but I reckon the crowd would have slaughtered him for it had it not worked out.

I also thought Lee Wallace really let Frail down tonight. Shaggy showed faith in him by picking ahead of Cesnauskis and he responded with a lazy, uninterested performace. He worked less than Cesnauskis and an injured Miko.

Only a Game

Starting formation and subsitutions were all over the feckin place tonight.

We started off playing with two wide right in midfield and no one wide left and ended up with two wide left in midfield and Larry wide right, who would have been as well not being there.

I said Zal would have been a good choice as we looked clueless going forward and I think some aerial threat might have did something.

However you can't argue with bringing Cesnauskis on as he scored and was the only forward player who looked a threat. Our hands were tied by the two players who got subbed off through injury. In hindsight bringin Cesnauskis on for Glen might have been a good idea but I reckon the crowd would have slaughtered him for it had it not worked out.

I also thought Lee Wallace really let Frail down tonight. Shaggy showed faith in him by picking ahead of Cesnauskis and he responded with a lazy, uninterested performace. He worked less than Cesnauskis and an injured Miko.

Yeah I would agree with that.

Did we win a ball in the air up front tonight?

Yeah I would agree with that.

Did we win a ball in the air up front tonight?

Er... no.

Edit: Actually Berra won one from a free kick late on. Too bad Mole had his thumb up his arse as usual.

portobellojambo1
Mole for Glen

Ches for Miko

Wallace for Jose ( at one point he actually tried to shepherd the player out and the ball) WTF.

If it were me i would have probably brought on Zal for Clum purely on last weeks performance and i think he could have won some balls and played Mole on.

Does anyone know why Clum bends over every time an opposition player is behind him ??? :rolleyes:

Not sure who the best players to use as substitutes would have been M, I think in truth it was the actual shape of the team that needed changed, but there again that may not have helped much either.

It was just a poor, lazy performance, apart from the goal I can only remember us having one other shot on target, that was a shot in the first half from Kingston from the right hand side of the penalty area. We were just no threat at all to Falkirk tonight, either on the ground or in the air.

Boab Mugabe

Oh well PJ1, at least you have that fiver from the fitba card to fall back on. ;)

Mole was pretty ineffectual. However, unlike Clum he wasn't posted missing tonight.

Er... no.

Edit: Actually Berra won one from a free kick late on. Too bad Mole had his thumb up his arse as usual.

The first sub had to happen.The boy Glen was injured.

The bookies would not give you odds on Elliot being subbed,which,sadly,tells you all you need to know there.

Ches?Kinda worked.

portobellojambo1
Oh well PJ1, at least you have that fiver from the fitba card to fall back on. ;)

Trust me to win it when it is the smallest prize money of the season, although in saying that I also won the PHSC lucky numbers last weekend, and will pick up the money for that on Saturday. Every cloud has a silver lining and all that mince.

Any player with the exception of Banks and Glen, who was kicked as much as the ball was.

Sums up the performance of the Hearts players, just wonder if they had the same thouughts going through their heads as the Hibs players , Damn those swines at the SPL for extending the season, now I`ll need to rearrange/re-book my holidays.

Archived