Mole

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What position was he playing when he came on?

Time and time again he was standing on the left hand side touchline waiting to receive the ball leaving Clum in the middle on his own.

Any reason why or is he just positionally very poor?!

For a long part of the 2nd half we had Goncalves with Wallace ahead of him and then Mole ahead of Wallace!

Does he reckon he's a Thierry Henry type or what?

Mole is no good.

Elliot is no good.

Don't try and disect it any further than that.

Amoruso Lets it Run ...
What position was he playing when he came on?

Impersonating a footballer - the same as Clum ..... :mad:

It's not that he doesn't try or doesn't have the talent. He just doesn't know. His entire off the ball awareness is just very, very poor. Always caught on his heels, doesn't get into good positions, always drifts away and never reacts to those around him getting the ball.

Anyone up at the top of the stand where this girl had a go at a fan for calling Mole pish because she knows him?

He seems to be playing really well in reserve games but yet another player who does not play well when he steps across the white line on a gameday.

We don't have space for players like him.

Eckauskas

He needs a goal.

Remember, being a striker is all about confidence. Get one goal, 2 or 3 will likely follow in the coming weeks.

Unless you're Clum.

Anyone up at the top of the stand where this girl had a go at a fan for calling Mole pish because she knows him?

He seems to be playing really well in reserve games but yet another player who does not play well when he steps across the white line on a gameday.

We don't have space for players like him.

Would have loved to have seen that.

What I did see was the introduction to the Daily Record's match report for tomorrow.

"Shaggy outdone by Scobbie at a Scrappy Do at Westfield."

I kid you not.

Would have loved to have seen that.

What I did see was the introduction to the Daily Record's match report for tomorrow.

"Shaggy outdone by Scobbie at a Scrappy Do at Westfield."

I kid you not.

These three girls one of which was Thomson's bird if my eavesdropping was correct (She was speaking to Ross Hamilton who was sitting behind me) and a couple of times Mole got the ball it was "Come on Jamie" (IN a girly voice). After his umpteenth much up this boy just shouted Mole you are pish. Then said it more quietly. I don't like fans shouting abuse at players but she actually turned round and asked him to stop because she knew him.

About the Record. Not a big fan to say the least but that is pretty funnny.

hearts_crazy
He needs a goal.

Remember, being a striker is all about confidence. Get one goal, 2 or 3 will likely follow in the coming weeks.

Unless you're Clum.

As I said on another thread he's not going to get one poncing about on the left wing, he needs to get into the right positions, I even saw him popping up in central defence at one point, I mean WTF? A front pairing of Elliot and Mole wouldn't strike fear into Mary Erskines Girls School under tens. Inept doesn't even begin to describe them when it comes to striking ability.

el_jambo74
These three girls one of which was Thomson's bird if my eavesdropping was correct (She was speaking to Ross Hamilton who was sitting behind me) and a couple of times Mole got the ball it was "Come on Jamie" (IN a girly voice). After his umpteenth much up this boy just shouted Mole you are pish. Then said it more quietly. I don't like fans shouting abuse at players but she actually turned round and asked him to stop because she knew him.

About the Record. Not a big fan to say the least but that is pretty funnny.

I think Mole has shown in the reserves that he can become a decent striker. Elliot needs to stay in the reserves to re-discover the form that once made him a prospect. Time and time again our strikers seem more intent in dropping deep and marking up, than actually having a strike at goal.

el_jambo74

P.S. Thompson proved tonight he's simply not good enough. At fault for both goals.

Charlie-Brown
P.S. Thompson proved tonight he's simply not good enough. At fault for both goals.

Don't know why you think Thomson was at fault for the first goal? Granted at the 2nd goal he allowed his man to header across goal but the rest of the defence were slack as well.....also it's not as if Robbie doesn't concede from time to time and his passing & crossing is way worse than Thomson's so I'd stick with JT for now - he should get better with a decent run of games - if not then give Johnny Brown or Shaun Kelly a turn - Neilson will never get any better & is a big part the team who were bottom 6 this season. :o

Seymour M Hersh

Not at fault for 2nd imo. Goalie must have had time enough to either collect or punch that looping header back across the box and Jose let the scorer get goal side of him. Add to that the ball watching by Berra & Karapedis and I think the blame can be spread evenly. For the first he possibly lost his man (goalscorer) but I don't know if the scorer was his man. However Clum definitely wandered off the far post he was defending (sic) otherwise he would have had a decent shot at stopping it.

Mole looked very heavy legged last night. Not sure if he had one decent touch on the ball either.

Looks like he needs sprint training.

hearts_crazy
I think Mole has shown in the reserves that he can become a decent striker. Elliot needs to stay in the reserves to re-discover the form that once made him a prospect. Time and time again our strikers seem more intent in dropping deep and marking up, than actually having a strike at goal.

He could stay in the reserves until Victoria Beckham becomes Prime Minister and he still wouldn't 'rediscover' anything. he needs to find his level i.e. the Dog and Duck over fifties pub team and feck off never to darken our door again.

speedbump

It was the THE DREAM TEAM up front last night, Mole and Elliot:sad::sad:

It was the THE DREAM TEAM up front last night, Mole and Elliot:sad::sad:

For some strange reason it wasn't really both up front.

When they were both on the pitch, Frail had Mole playing on the left wing.

I am sick of this absolutely gash 451 system.

lambojambo

Let's drop the excuses for Mole and Elliot:evilno:.

Just like Sloan and Hammil before them, these two Academy superstars are just PISH! Plain and simple!:mad:

lambojambo

A choice between Thomson or Neilson!

That's like a choice between a punch on the nose or a kick in the balls!!:confused:

winston churchill
Mole is no good.

Elliot is no good.

Don't try and disect it any further than that.

watched the first half,for the first time in my life.

i switched the tv over at 2-0 and we had mole and elliot as a forward line.i never found out the result until i got into work today.

For some strange reason it wasn't really both up front.

When they were both on the pitch, Frail had Mole playing on the left wing.

I am sick of this absolutely gash 451 system.

Am I missing something?

I'm sure Wallace was on the left with Goncalves behind him?

Mole just seemed to be lost.

Am I missing something?

I'm sure Wallace was on the left with Goncalves behind him?

Mole just seemed to be lost.

At that point in the game Wallace seemed to disappear. But Mole was definitely playing on the left wing at that point.

Archived