Leave Tynie Before Final Whistle on Saturday

magicTs

:laugh:

Yes, I watch Hearts play for the entire length of the match.

This makes me a Vlad'sheep', a Nazi supporter, a communist and a racist.

Whatever...

If some people want to organise a very small form of action against Romanov, why not?

Its essentially a reserve game n seems some are staying to be stubborn rather than actual desire to see the 'spectical' that is Hearts / Killi's last 5minutes.

We'll be there to the bitter end like we always are.

Why do people feel the need to tell other folk what to do ?

Sheep immediatley spring to mind. Damn hatkicking sheep ;)

I don't BELIEVE anybody has told anyone what to do. Many people are unhappy with many aspects of the running of the football side of the club. You aren't one of them and that's your perogative, your clearly happy with 2nd rate players and management.

30pts dropped to Kilmarnock, St Mirren, Falkirk, Gretna and ICT this season is reason enough in my book given our massive reources in comparison to them to show that what we have witnessed is completely unacceptable (2 season running as well). If your happy with the rubbish served up then more fool you !!

Through thick and thin

Will give Saturday a miss a totally meaningless game.

I'm going to the game on Saturday Just so I can leave early....Then go for loads of beer with the mates!!;)

MadVlad and Pinoc....Sorry, I mean shaggy acn fek right off in my book...No season ticket for the 2nd year in a row!! :mad:

Chris Benoit

Tin hat on time!

Going to the game, don't even have a season ticket, i bought one at the weekend, going to Gretna game too and i'm getting an ST next season but one thing i'm not going to do is criticise anyone who doesn't go, leaves early or streak in protest to Romanovs running of the club (which i admit is shocking) so why do some posters on here think it's right to abuse people who just want to support their team!

Oh and by the way i'll be there at the end on saturday, take your best shot!

Midloth_Iain

Thought about changing your user name ? ;)

Chris Benoit

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Through thick and thin

Stumped up my season ticket money last summer. My perogative as to whether to attend or not. ;)

cal_macca

i'm not going as i've had enough this season but i'll be back next season for more.:confused:

Even my season ticket could not drag me along this weekend.

Been to plenty end of season games in my life but something different about this season. Lack of fight, passion, heart, desire, respect...

Nookie Bear
Probably the last chance to watch Gary Locke play at Tynecastle*. He deserves to be applauded off the field.

*well until he plays on Sunday/joins the Hearts Legends team etc

Wonder if he'll be doing his best to get one of our players sent off again.

Hearts legend blah blah.....wish we had a team of Gary Locke's blah blah......

Wonder if he'll be doing his best to get one of our players sent off again.

Hearts legend blah blah.....wish we had a team of Gary Locke's blah blah......

Lets drag that up again shall we.

That was the Kilmarnock game where Elliot got sent off for 2 terrible tackles right? 2 deserved bookings right?

And where Locke had a go at Elliot for kicking his team mate?

I actually think the OP is a decent idea ... I doubt the game will be entertaining enough to keep most there, I also doubt there will be much of a crowd anyway. I'm with you, I'll go and leave at 80 / 85 minutes ... throwing my book onto the pitch as I go.

Apologies to the other lad ... I sit in section F and will therefore block your view for all of a second. Apologies in advance.

If that stupid tart from the bottom of G says anything to me, she'll be getting a mouthful .... ;)

come on guys ... stand up and be counted FFS !!

el_jambo74

I'll be there for the full 90 mins. Never quite got the whole leaving early business. Hopefully the sun will be shining, and it'll be short sleeves weather!

As for applauding the team, i'll feel the likes of Banksy, Ruben, Eggert, Berra etc. deserve to be given acknowledgement for their efforts. I think the players themselves will keep it low key and give a simple clap to the fans then trudge off.

We all acknowledge that the performances have been gash but they have picked up since the turn of the year, and at least team selection has been more consistent. We now need to add some quality in the summer, whilst shipping out those that earn big bucks & rarely play i.e. Makela, Beslija, Stewart, McCann, Tall, Goncalves - we'd save a fortune off the wage bill if we did that.

I'll be there for the full 90 mins. Never quite got the whole leaving early business. Hopefully the sun will be shining, and it'll be short sleeves weather!

As for applauding the team, i'll feel the likes of Banksy, Ruben, Eggert, Berra etc. deserve to be given acknowledgement for their efforts. I think the players themselves will keep it low key and give a simple clap to the fans then trudge off.

We all acknowledge that the performances have been gash but they have picked up since the turn of the year, and at least team selection has been more consistent. We now need to add some quality in the summer, whilst shipping out those that earn big bucks & rarely play i.e. Makela, Beslija, Stewart, McCann, Tall, Goncalves - we'd save a fortune off the wage bill if we did that.

That is a balanced and fair answer I think.

The likes of Banks, Neilson, Wallace, Berra, Jonsson and Driver deserve credit for their effort during the season and hopefully the fans will recognise that.

Some of our players and all of the management/owner group deserve brickbats though.

Nelly Terraces

I'll be in the boozer long before the end of the game, I doubt I'll be alone in that. Espesh if the sun's over the yardarm.

That is a balanced and fair answer I think.

The likes of Banks, Neilson, Wallace, Berra, Jonsson and Driver deserve credit for their effort during the season and hopefully the fans will recognise that.

Some of our players and all of the management/owner group deserve brickbats though.

I don't disagree there are those that have shown professionalism but I suspect Sunday will be a day of applause, back slapping etc so do they really deserve it two days running ? I also suspect the players would know that any point being made on Saturday would be directed firmly at Romanov.

Jamboelite

So let me get this right just to see if i've got the jist of it if you stay to the end of the game you are some sort of head in the sand, unable to see the problems, Vlad sympathising idiot ??

Not just someone who is wanting to watch the full game maybe clap a couple of players who they feel have put a shift in despite some honking managerial decisions (Vlad picks) and end the season hoping to god something will change next.

Riiiiiiigggghhhhtttttt just wanted to check i think there are those people on this board and in the general support who want to ram their opinions onto other people.

Yes the club is in a mess

Yes Vlad is to blame

Yes only he can sort it

Yes the debt is a serious serious problem

Yes we need a manager

NO i dont believe leaving early without clapping the players off will make even the slightest mention in the paper or on the mad man's desk.

If you want to leave no problem can totally understand but dont have a go at anyone else for not doing it your way.

No one knows whats the best way to get things changed so hammering each other over everything isnt going to help.

marshallschunkychicken

I concur with all of the above. :)

Guest JamboRobbo
HEARTS PREMIUM TV

"thousands of Hearts fans were forced to leave the match early on Saturday ......in rushing to join the queue at the ticket office where they were hoping to snap up the few remaining season tickets on offer for 08/09" :rolleyes:

It's funny, cause it's exactly the sort of thing they would do.

I don't disagree there are those that have shown professionalism but I suspect Sunday will be a day of applause, back slapping etc so do they really deserve it two days running ? I also suspect the players would know that any point being made on Saturday would be directed firmly at Romanov.

Yes you are right, and Sunday is probably the best day to acknowledge those who have been professional.

It will still annoy if the likes of Ksnavicius or Ivaskevicius troop out to receive the applause of the fans for their part in the season.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'll leave the house on Saturday and go to the pub. Whether I'll make it to the match or not - I do not know.

Beer is winning right now.

rudi must stay
Well done folks ;)

yeah im sure it was down to what you said and NOT due to the fact we were 2-0 down ;)

yeah im sure it was down to what you said and NOT due to the fact we were 2-0 down ;)

You don't say.

Whatever the ******s in the directors box, in the dugout and on the pitch should have felt ashamed and embarassed.

rudi must stay
You don't say.

Whatever the ******s in the directors box, in the dugout and on the pitch should have felt ashamed and embarassed.

they shud, the man that needed to be there, Romanov. Wasn't though. He's the man that calls the shots here

Nelly Terraces

Heard there were about 3thousand left at the end today, and that even they booed the team off. A fitting end to the season for the deadbeats.

Archived