Leave Tynie Before Final Whistle on Saturday

magicTs

Every Hearts fan loyal/stupid enough to attend on Saturday (I will be there by the way!) should leave the ground before the final whistle goes.

None of this applauding the players (like they deserve it right enough) or them applauding us (how fecking false).

We should be making a point that will be widely reported in the press. Neither of the Old Firm are playing in the afternoon so it will get coverage. Let's have every stand empty and the ground eerie in silence.

Let's show Romanov that what we are seeing is unacceptable and that the season has been a disgrace (two in a row).

This is not about ST renewals and attending games but about saying we have had enough and turning our backs on the club for a few short minutes.

speedbump

This shower of ****e can away and **** themselves, I won't be renewing, I woin't be there on saturday. I have had enough.

sneakypete

i agree but every one needs to do it ,know dont you,ll get some stupid *******s stayin as ther the belivers arsehole that they are:evilno:

Pete Seeger

I can't mind the last time I made full time anyway.

The Comedian
This shower of ****e can away and **** themselves, I won't be renewing, I woin't be there on saturday. I have had enough.

Snap!

Saturday or Sunday?

You know I won't be there on Sunday !!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Don't even bother going.

I can't stand watching heartless dross like that.

Please no-one reply with 'I support the club, not bla bla fecking bla'

You are supporting the overpaid bunch of wasters and Vladimir Romanov.

That is fact.

Don't even bother going.

That of course is another option and one I'm sure many will take however I wasn't wanting to get into that controversial area !

Surely no Hearts fan however could argue that this season, given our resources compared to 7 other teams has been a disgrace and that we need action now regarding a manager. That being the case we need to make a point without people having to boycott a whole match (maybe that will come next season if necessary).

I think an easy way of making a point would be to have a mass exodus with say 5 minutes to go. Last home game of the season and a chance to say that was unacceptable and we have had enough.

Nelly Terraces

I don't think you need a campaign or anything for this to happen. A large percentage of folk won't be turning up anyway, and of those that do a l'd guess quite a few thousand will have walked long before the final whistle. The ground will be half, if not more, empty come final whistle.

Interesting idea

Probably wouldn't work though. If the game is gash most folk will leave, if its entertaining most folk will stay.

It's hard to get a bigger picture across to 13k people.

Just a suggestion but when people have plans like these would it perhaps be worth contacting GF. I'm sure if he agreed he would include it in his piece in the EEN and that would ensure it reached greater numbers of fans.

At least the stewards won;t have the problem stopping the under 5's running on to the pitch.

Hans von Luck
I don't think you need a campaign or anything for this to happen. A large percentage of folk won't be turning up anyway, and of those that do a l'd guess quite a few thousand will have walked long before the final whistle. The ground will be half, if not more, empty come final whistle.

Does that mean you will be first in the boozer?....mines a lager

Interesting idea

Probably wouldn't work though. If the game is gash most folk will leave, if its entertaining most folk will stay.

It's hard to get a bigger picture across to 13k people.

Just a suggestion but when people have plans like these would it perhaps be worth contacting GF. I'm sure if he agreed he would include it in his piece in the EEN and that would ensure it reached greater numbers of fans.

I agree that it's unlikely that everyone would go for it but I just think it would be good for the whole Hearts support to show some solidarity given we have been broken in two over the last couple of years. Surely nobody could argue that this has been soley down to Romanov's running of the club. I suppose in that case it's a plea to all who normally stay to the end !!

the guvner

i will have fell asleep drunk by final whistle wake me up at the end of probably another boring non entity

Nelly Terraces
Does that mean you will be first in the boozer?....mines a lager

I doubt I'll be leaving the boozer mate. Are you old enough to drink?:rolleyes:;)

No thanks I like to watch the entire match.

Fair enough. Are you satisfied with the direction the club is taking ?

Nelly Terraces
No thanks I like to watch the entire match.

Make sure you turn the lights out on yer way out then mate!

davemclaren

If you are serious about this can you please avoid the stairs between section E and F as you'll ruin my view. Thanks for your consideration in this matter. :)

Ryan Gosling
Fair enough. Are you satisfied with the direction the club is taking ?

No.

I'm still going to watch until the end of the match though.

If you are serious about this can you please avoid the stairs between section E and F as you'll ruin my view. Thanks for your consideration in this matter. :)

LOL. I sit in section B but no I'm not "serious", just an idea to see if anyone actually cares anymore ?!! It seems as though apathy reigns (or maybe it's just a pish suggestion !!).

Anyhow, I'm sure by September/October the s***e will really start to hit the fan and action be taken by some of our support.

oh ah grantona

gave up in feb mate but will be there o sunday to see a real hearts team

oh ah grantona
No.

I'm still going to watch until the end of the match though.

people like you in my opinion will be the death of the club happy to be peeshed on take a stand 5 mins out of the season or just leave at full time dont clap them, you can go back next season

davemclaren
LOL. I sit in section B but no I'm not "serious", just an idea to see if anyone actually cares anymore ?!! It seems as though apathy reigns (or maybe it's just a pish suggestion !!).

Anyhow, I'm sure by September/October the s***e will really start to hit the fan and action be taken by some of our support.

My own view is let's see what happens over the close season.

Anyway, all these guys that currently leave before the end always stop and block my view when Hearts are on the attack - no principles the lot of them.

Ben Dover

HEARTS PREMIUM TV

"thousands of Hearts fans were forced to leave the match early on Saturday ......in rushing to join the queue at the ticket office where they were hoping to snap up the few remaining season tickets on offer for 08/09" :rolleyes:

Eckauskas

No.

I'll stay thanks.

And I'll be there on Sunday too.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone
Don't even bother going.

That is fact.

Only reason I am attending Saturday is to keep up my record of going to every game this season - if it wasn't for that I'd have chucked it a month ago.

HEARTS PREMIUM TV

"thousands of Hearts fans were forced to leave the match early on Saturday ......in rushing to join the queue at the ticket office where they were hoping to snap up the few remaining season tickets on offer for 08/09" :rolleyes:

:)

No.

I'll stay thanks.

And I'll be there on Sunday too.

Two and counting......!:)

Why don't those of us who usually stay til the end just not clap. At all. That will get the message over.

Ryan Gosling
people like you in my opinion will be the death of the club happy to be peeshed on take a stand 5 mins out of the season or just leave at full time dont clap them, you can go back next season

That's hysterical.

Fan who watches 90 mins of match is death of club.

What next? Hitler did nothing in the war, it was the kittens he owned what dun it.

Commander Harris
Two and counting......!:)

make that three.

always like to see the full 90 and this weekend will be no different. If others wish to leave early that's their prerogative but I'll be staying - even if some people think that makes me happy to be peshed on or responsible for the death of the club. :confused:

although obvioulsy i cant be there and would support the for the full 90 minutes as per usual...however if you really want to make a point why not stay and support the team that plays its not their fault we have a madman in charge but show your feelings at fulltime... a mass walkout will do nothing have a mass sit in on the pitch...how much coverage will that get?

letsmakesomenoise

Same for me. Was toying with going along on Sat, but not after last night.

Was the worst game on live TV I can ever remember watching, fell asleep at two nil, didnt even see our goal.

Absolute drivel.

And the worst thing is being taken for a fool by that t0sspot from Lithuania. I wouldnt accept it in my personal/work life and I aint accepting it from that bawbag any more.

GIRFUY Romanov!

grumpyjambo
i agree but every one needs to do it ,know dont you,ll get some stupid *******s stayin as ther the belivers arsehole that they are:evilno:

I shall stay if I want to, doesnt mean that I am a beleiver!!!!!

Tams bird

Mine as well. Thanks soooooooooooo much..

chester copperpot

I'll go to say cheerio to a few pals who I know wont be renewing next season.

Will probably leave just after half time, as I'm going on a night out on Saturday.

My own view is let's see what happens over the close season.

Anyway, all these guys that currently leave before the end always stop and block my view when Hearts are on the attack - no principles the lot of them.

LOL!!! Thats a novel idea that.

jack D and coke
Don't even bother going.

That is fact.

I've been once this season and thats because my daughter got free tickets for the Gretna game, i got sickened a long time ago. I don't want a chocolate watch or anything and everybody can make their own mind up but the more people keep renewing and going every week the longer this nonsense will drag on. I don't blame the players really the whole mess is down to one man. A decent manager with autonomy of who he can bomb out and bring in is the only way to sort this mess but sadly fudbox has no intentions of ever appointing one. I'm not even sure a succesful team is his intention anymore. I'm dreading what will happen when the cost cutting comes into play. I can see plenty of our fans renewing and then any player of any quality whatsoever leaving in the summer should any decent bid come in. Cue more Kaunus loanee's and similar dump arriving for pre-season.

That's hysterical.

Fan who watches 90 mins of match is death of club.

What next? Hitler did nothing in the war, it was the kittens he owned what dun it.

i.e. does nothing

sneakypete
I shall stay if I want to, doesnt mean that I am a beleiver!!!!!

you are just a vlad believer tosspot that thimks everything is rosy in the garden well wake up for **** sake:evilno:

Ryan Gosling
i.e. does nothing

:laugh:

Yes, I watch Hearts play for the entire length of the match.

This makes me a Vlad'sheep', a Nazi supporter, a communist and a racist.

Probably the last chance to watch Gary Locke play at Tynecastle*. He deserves to be applauded off the field.

*well until he plays on Sunday/joins the Hearts Legends team etc

The big picture is that Romanov is to blame for this mess however, apart from a very small handful, the players are not deserving of our or any appreciation.

I'm not sure an empty stadium prior to the end of the game will make a real difference, but I do believe it is small way of getting our message over. Fair play to the guys that stay but I think this is one small sacrifice you should consider.

If any one of about 10 players through their strip in to the crowd and landed near me,they would get it thrown right back. Petty, childish, immature? Of course but necessary.

Same for me. Was toying with going along on Sat, but not after last night.

Was the worst game on live TV I can ever remember watching, fell asleep at two nil, didnt even see our goal.

Absolute drivel.

And the worst thing is being taken for a fool by that t0sspot from Lithuania. I wouldnt accept it in my personal/work life and I aint accepting it from that bawbag any more.

GIRFUY Romanov!

After last nights performance, i dont think i will bother, a trip to B & Q sounds more interesting me thinks.

But ill be back for the start of next season.:)

grumpyjambo
you are just a vlad believer tosspot that thimks everything is rosy in the garden well wake up for **** sake:evilno:

Everything is not rosy in the garden but it will take a hell of a lot more than a bottom six finish to stop me going and supporting my team.

JamboRossi79

We'll be there to the bitter end like we always are.

Why do people feel the need to tell other folk what to do ?

Sheep immediatley spring to mind. Damn hatkicking sheep ;)

Archived