RELAX

Towzer

Seen worse than this.

Most of you KBers were shyyting yellow when i saw worse.

you should all go to bed,get up,do your paper round and stop spouting

cack about things you dony have the knowledge to speak about

Seen worse all right but does that make everything OK? Don't recall a higher paid Hearts team than this one. At least some of poor teams we have watched in the past had some interest in playing for the jersey.

Seen worse than this.

:4_1_72::4_1_72::4_1_72:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Have you seen a higher paid team put in less effort than that?

No.

Charlie-Brown
seen worse

Tony Ford, Bobby Moncur :( Pat McShane, Crawford Boyd.......

The Comedian
Seen worse than this.

At least we never spent a fortune to be guff like in your day eh Towzer, oh how fortunate we really are...

:mad:

At least we never spent a fortune to be guff like in your day eh Towzer, oh how fortunate we really are...

:mad:

whatever you say captain.

Oh, here we go. We were s***e in the seventies so it's acceptable now. Thing is it's costing us 10 mill a year now. Can't wait for the ginger muppet to come out with his usual after match excuses.

Charlie-Brown
correct

Aye there was some players bad beyond belief between 1977-1982 - I think the East Stirling & Forfar home cup defeats was the biggest despair ever - that and 2 Airdrie semi-final defeats.

Oh, here we go. We were s***e in the seventies so it's acceptable now. Thing is it's costing us 10 mill a year now. Can't wait for the ginger muppet to come out with his usual after match excuses.

me either,Frails a liar and a ******

Aye there was some players bad beyond belief between 1977-1982 - I think the East Stirling & Forfar home cup defeats was the biggest despair ever - that and 2 Airdrie semi-final defeats.

only saw one airdrie semi.was peeling tatties during the other;)

flecktimus
Seen worse than this.

Yes your correct but it was gash

Charlie-Brown

No it's not acceptable now but it does give you a wee bit more perspective when you've seen the club go through some really truly awful times (way worse than this) and still be able to bounce back sooner or later - Hearts will always disappoint you but there will be some good / great times too.

Buffalo Bill

Worst Hearts team since 1980/81.

Worst value or money since the club began.

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

knew youd have a bit eventually:kiss2:

No it's not acceptable now but it does give you a wee bit more perspective when you've seen the club go through some really truly awful times (way worse than this) and still be able to bounce back sooner or later - Hearts will always disappoint you but there will be some good / great times too.

I think that as a support we accept 2nd best and 2nd rate and that is why we always get shat on by our owners. Every fan loyal/stupid enough to attend on Saturday should be out of Tynie well before the final whistle. A point needs to be made.

Charlie-Brown

Buffalo Bill

Not quite correct BB

In 193-94 we got 42 points from 44 games and finished 7th despite a last day relegation scare we could have been relegated as 3 teams went down and we only avoided it by 2 points with a last day victory.

In 1994-95 we got 43 points from 36 games and finished 6th despite being 9th at 4:20pm and facing a relegation play-off with the Pars.

I think that as a support we accept 2nd best and 2nd rate and that is why we always get shat on by our owners. Every fan loyal/stupid enough to attend on Saturday should be out of Tynie well before the final whistle. A point needs to be made.

"2nd rate" is a phrase that should be deleted from your volcabulary

Not quite correct BB

In 193-94 we got 42 points from 44 games and finished 7th despite a last day relegation scare we could have been relegated as 3 teams went down and we only avoided it by 2 points with a last day victory.

In 1994-95 we got 43 points from 36 games and finished 6th despite being 9th at 4:20pm and facing a relegation play-off with the Pars.

I think BB was talking about ability, attitude and desire aswell as points on the board.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
Tony Ford, Bobby Moncur :( Pat McShane, Crawford Boyd.......

...so you are saying this is an improvement over that lot. Managers who had not a pot to p*ss in to buy decent players.

Please Charlie, no more.

alwaysthereinspirit
Seen worse than this.

Just because you've seen worse doesn't make it right.

The worst you've seen were kids and has beens. Probably 90% Scottish. This is a team of international type players from all over Europe and beyond. Scouted by the finest scouts money can buy:p

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
"2nd rate" is a phrase that should be deleted from your volcabulary

Spell checks are handy you know.

...so you are saying this is an improvement over that lot. Managers who had not a pot to p*ss in to buy decent players.

Please Charlie, no more.

you sure you dont mean "please,no more charlie"

Charlie-Brown
I think BB was talking about ability, attitude and desire aswell as points on the board.

Aye but that was also teams that included Robbo, Mackay, Levein*, Frail*, McLaren(McPherson?) Berry, as well as other senior players like Jim Bett, Willie Jamieson, Fraser Wishart, Colin Millar & others.

They got themselves in real trouble 2 seasons in a row.

* Levein & Frail got career ending / damaging injuries in these seasons.

Aye but that was also teams that included Robbo, Mackay, Levein*, Frail*, McLaren(McPherson?) as well as other senior players like Jim Bett, Willie Jamieson, Fraser Wishart, Colin Millar & others.

They got themselves in real trouble 2 seasons in a row.

* Levein & Frail got career ending / damagin injuries in these seasons.

The point i was making is judging what you think of a team is all about opinions. You can't turn round and say they are wrong. The current lot are as bad as i have seen or at least can remember. I don't care how points we have got now or how many other teams had in the past. We are pish, pure and utter. :(

Only a Game
Seen worse than this.

Did we like it when we were worse than this ?

Did we complain when we were worse than this ?

Did we want better when we were worse than this ?

Yes

Yes

Yes

thats 3 Yes's and your through to the next round !!

Last question. Its a bit hard though. When was the last time we were worse than this when we had so much potential to be better and so many financial resources at our disposal.

Clue: 5 letters. begins with N and ends in EVER.

The Comedian
Did we like it when we were worse than this ?

Did we complain when we were worse than this ?

Did we want better when we were worse than this ?

Yes

Yes

Yes

thats 3 Yes's and your through to the next round !!

Last question. Its a bit hard though. When was the last time we were worse than this when we had so much potential to be better and so many financial resources at our disposal.

Clue: 5 letters. begins with N and ends in EVER.

Could this be made a sticky for all the idiots out there?

Buffalo Bill

73, 77, 79, 81, 93, 94, 95, 99, 07, 08

You can't make chicken soup out of chicken ****.

Buffalo Bill

Charlie-Brown
The point i was making is judging what you think of a team is all about opinions. You can't turn round and say they are wrong. The current lot are as bad as i have seen or at least can remember. I don't care how points we have got now or how many other teams had in the past. We are pish, pure and utter. :(

If everything is opinion and nobody is right and nobody is wrong it's just how they feel at that time..........how can you make any comparisons?

Charlie-Brown
73, 77, 79, 81, 93, 94, 95, 99, 07, 08

You can't make chicken soup out of chicken ****.

Buffalo Bill

I realise it might spoil your book BB but you missed 82. :o

Could this be made a sticky for all the idiots out there?

and you propose to do what exactly?????????

Buffalo Bill
I realise it might spoil your book BB but you missed 82. :o

I liked that season. Unlucky not to go up, surely?!!

Buffalo Bill

Charlie-Brown
I liked that season. Unlucky not to go up, surely?!!

Buffalo Bill

Lost at home 0-1 to East Stirling, drew 1-1 home to Queens Park, lost 2-5 home to Dumbarton, lost 0-1 scottish cup to Forfar......it was one of the worst seasons in our history.

If everything is opinion and nobody is right and nobody is wrong it's just how they feel at that time..........how can you make any comparisons?

I never said everything was about opinions and i don't get whats stopping you making a comparison ?

This is the worst team i can recall watching, you might disagree but there is no right or wrong.

Auld Reekin'

And the fact that we've been even more pish in the past excuses nothing.

Most of the time over the past 30 years we knew exactly why we were pish: we knew we had no money to bring in a more competent manager or better players... If that is still the case, why isn't the current board and owner at least being honest with us and telling us so? I'd have at least some respect left for Romanov if he just came out and admitted this. Then, it would be possible for the supporters to make a more informed choice about renewing or not. As it is, a fair number who have renewed or are definitely going to do so will be doing so in the hope that Romanov comes good on the promises he has made, with very few signs of this actually happening.

I've seen worse, but there is a significant difference, there were players out there tonight who looked like they were just turning up for their pay packet, doing the minimum, some less than that. Kingston did a good job of staying out the game. Ruben, did someone tell him he was just doing light training?

There was just a lack of real drive and passion. There is a lack of experienced leadership. We do not deserve to even finish 7th.

davemclaren
I've seen worse, but there is a significant difference, there were players out there tonight who looked like they were just turning up for their pay packet, doing the minimum, some less than that. Kingston did a good job of staying out the game. Ruben, did someone tell him he was just doing light training?

There was just a lack of real drive and passion. There is a lack of experienced leadership. We do not deserve to even finish 7th.

We deserve to be wherever we finish. That's how leagues work. :)

There was nothing particularly surprising about tonight imo. One can only hope that next season sees an improvement. :confused:

Only a Game

There was nothing particularly surprising about tonight imo. One can only hope that next season sees an improvement. :confused:

True. Its hardly as if its the first time that group of players has performed that way this season.

We're so inconsistent its hard to tell if we've got a good group of players who, more often than not and for whatever reason, dont produce, or a bad group of players who, once or twice this season, played way above themselves.

We do need a couple of leaders in that team though. That much is clear for a start.

Nelly Terraces

I've been going since 1977. I'd say that most of the players in this squad would get into my 'worst ever' by some way. Just gash on an incredible scale.

Charlie-Brown
True. Its hardly as if its the first time that group of players has performed that way this season.

We're so inconsistent its hard to tell if we've got a good group of players who, more often than not and for whatever reason, dont produce, or a bad group of players who, once or twice this season, played way above themselves.

We do need a couple of leaders in that team though. That much is clear for a start.

Who would you suggest OaG ?

Nelly Terraces

Nobody within the curent squad that's for sure.

Wholesale clearout required, and some actual footballers brought in to replace the one parading as such who are there at the moment.

Only a Game

Russell Anderson maybe ?

Big Wilkie at Dundee Utd ?

Rob the Giraffe fae accross the toon ?

Sevvy

Gary Locke (I'm scraping the barrel now but you get the idea.)

Theres plenty of that type around. They dont have to be the best players in the world, just be an ass kicker !! Someone in the Roy Aitken mould.

Shet like tonight wouldnt be happening if Pressley was still around.

Just one player. Sacrifice a bit of skill for a bit of balls !!!

portobellojambo1
Russell Anderson maybe ?

Big Wilkie at Dundee Utd ?

Rob the Giraffe fae accross the toon ?

Sevvy

Gary Locke (I'm scraping the barrel now but you get the idea.)

Theres plenty of that type around. They dont have to be the best players in the world, just be an ass kicker !! Someone in the Roy Aitken mould.

Shet like tonight wouldnt be happening if Pressley was still around.

Just one player. Sacrifice a bit of skill for a bit of balls !!!

The problem with leaders is they tend to have a voice and an opinion OaG, and voices and opinions have not been welcome at Tynecastle for a long time now. The culture now appears to be do what you are told, do not question, or else you will suffer the consequences.

Only a Game
The problem with leaders is they tend to have a voice and an opinion OaG, and voices and opinions have not been welcome at Tynecastle for a long time now. The culture now appears to be do what you are told, do not question, or else you will suffer the consequences.

I assume the same rules apply to prospective managers then ?

"Tell us Mr McGhee, do you have any opinions about how Hearts should be managed"

"Yes, well, I thought we'd start off with............."

"Next !!!"

Archived