Larry Kingston, Add him....

JennyJambo

JennyJambo

to the "don't let the door hit your ass on the way out" list.

Over-rated.

rudi must stay

Over-rated.

aye, he should go and probably will be in the summer. We have done just as well with him in the team as we have without him

jambo walesy

Terrible tonight but is capable of being a great player for us under a proper regime.

coppercrutch

Has it all when he wants to. But definately seems to pick and choose when he can be bothered.

The Comedian
murder get him tae ******

Over-reaction.

Sure he was crap tonight but who cares, it's a nothing game against a team of nobodies.

We all know Larry can play, it's the rest we have a problem with...

Through thick and thin

Truly awful performance from LK. Another waste of money.

vegas-voss

Over-rated.

Yeah agree with the top bit as for the overrated not so sure we all know he ha talent it's just he can't be arsed showing it in a Hearts shirt and for that it's a just not good enough from me aswell.

Kingston should be domintating games like this.Im fed up with all these imposters time we start signing players with more hunger and desire to many settling for the easy life at Hearts.

Roy Barry

not interested tonight - don't hold out much hope for him being with us next season.

Lots of ability and natural talent but he has been affected like lots before by the disgraceful manner the club is being run. He has chucked it and has shown he doesn't have the attitude, hunger or desire to rise above it and earn his money but the club is rotten to the core and he is merely a cog in the whole fecked wheel.

Are we just unlucky enough to have the least talented squad in the world or is there perhaps another issue that is turning decent players into bad ones?

colinzeal

Larry is good, i would like to see him in a proper team!

Got all the makings of another Bednar!!

The Club is a shambles from top to bottom!

rudi must stay
Lots of ability and natural talent but he has been affected like lots before by the disgraceful manner the club is being run. He has chucked it and has shown he doesn't have the attitude, hunger or desire to rise above it and earn his money but the club is rotten to the core and he is merely a cog in the whole fecked wheel.

don't agree there. He came to the club when it was a mess because we were paying him huge wages, we still are. IMO, same as Jankauskas last year, we're paying these guys too much money and they believe they don't have to try

grumpyjambo

I have worked in places where the management has been bad but that does not stop me from trying my best. Shape up or ship out!

Robbos Right Peg
Over-reaction.

Sure he was crap tonight but who cares, it's a nothing game against a team of nobodies.

Aye 2-1 to the nobodies fekin brilliant. I fekin care !!!!

don't agree there. He came to the club when it was a mess because we were paying him huge wages, we still are. IMO, same as Jankauskas last year, we're paying these guys too much money and they believe they don't have to try

What don't you agree with then ?!

J.T.F.Robertson
Are we just unlucky enough to have the least talented squad in the world or is there perhaps another issue that is turning decent players into bad ones?

Make that "other issues" and I'll shout "BINGO!!".

vegas-voss

I think on the performances of this season Larry won't be going anywhere.Seriously who will be willing to pay cash for him.

rudi must stay
What don't you agree with then ?!

this stuff about him playing badly cos the clubs being badly run. When he came we were badly run, if that was the reason he wouldn't have signed.

I have worked in places where the management has been bad but that does not stop me from trying my best. Shape up or ship out!

I agree, my point is the whole thing is fecked and nothing will change until Romanov brings in an actual football manager.

ToadKiller Dog

To be fair to larry he looked totaly off the pace from the very first minute ,not sure if it was lazyness or just out of shape or form,if we had not lost Glen to that delibirate stamp or miko ,he would have been my choice well larry and clum to be subbded.

this stuff about him playing badly cos the clubs being badly run. When he came we were badly run, if that was the reason he wouldn't have signed.

The point is there is no team spirit, no discipline, no accountability. We have no manager and the players know that the club is not run in a normal fashion. Most of them have chucked it which of course is unacceptable and is only making things worse but that is the reality. They are picking up wages for no return but they have absolutely no leadership.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Manager or no manager, to put in that kind of effort when you are a highly paid footballer is ridiculous.

Obviously has no pride in himself. He could have dominated that game tonight if he felt like it.

The Comedian
Aye 2-1 to the nobodies fekin brilliant. I fekin care !!!!

Bash on mate, again a nothing game, why care?

grumpyjambo
Over-reaction.

I care!!! I want Hearts to win every game even if it is tiddlywinks they are playing!!!

Ibrahim Tall

Slightly OTT.

Plently of ability and could easily **** this league, however, lazy and nowhere near justify's his rediculous wages.

Wouldn't be too depressed if he left in the summer to be honest.

Larry has more technical ability than anyone in our team, but i have yet to see him go into a 50/50 with complete desire to win the ball! He arrived when Hartley went which i am afraid is a step backwards in terms of commitment, i get the impression that we are just a stepping stone, which is fair enough, but for the wages he earns you would expect more in return; However i do like Kingston, but would like to see more grit and less rolling about the turf!

Groatallar

FFS what a load of nonsense on this thread. Kingston is easily the best player we have in our squad. The problem we have at the moment is that most of our players are either too stupid or just can't be bothered to play as a team and give the guy with the ball an easy option to pass to.

Sure Larry lost it a few times in possession, but did anyone spot him having the option of an easy pass to make when he had two or more players on him.

For me, our worst two players this evening were Elliot and Mole who won next to nothing the whole evening. Practically any runs they made were away from goal and no wonder Falkirk went 1 for 1 at the back as we had no goal threat from they do.

We need a clear out but Kingston is certainly one that I'd keep.

JennyJambo
Over-reaction.

Well that makes it ok then!

Except it doesn't. It's not ok.

He can play, no doubt but for whatever reason the talent he has is not on show nearly often enough to justify a ?17k wage.

Like too many at this club.

The Comedian
Well that makes it ok then!

Except it doesn't. It's not ok.

He can play, no doubt but for whatever reason the talent he has is not on show nearly often enough to justify a ?17k wage.

Like too many at this club.

No it doesn't make it ok but neither does it make it a catastrophe like some of you are making it out to be. FFS we lost to Falkirk in a nothing game in the bottom 6. Reality check needed.

His wages are too high though, and we do expect more, I just refuse to join the witch hunt of wanting him out after a poor performance in a nothing game.

Susie-Jambo-66
FFS what a load of nonsense on this thread. Kingston is easily the best player we have in our squad. The problem we have at the moment is that most of our players are either too stupid or just can't be bothered to play as a team and give the guy with the ball an easy option to pass to.

Sure Larry lost it a few times in possession, but did anyone spot him having the option of an easy pass to make when he had two or more players on him.

For me, our worst two players this evening were Elliot and Mole who won next to nothing the whole evening. Practically any runs they made were away from goal and no wonder Falkirk went 1 for 1 at the back as we had no goal threat from they do.

We need a clear out but Kingston is certainly one that I'd keep.

Well said Larry has talent but if the players around him are gash then he can't do much better.

Elliot did nothing tonight or Mole they were SH*t

Pete Seeger

Just back from the game. Larry was by far and away the worst player on the field tonight. Didn't track his man back once. Really really lazy when things aint going to plan.

Pete Seeger
Well said Larry has talent but if the players around him are gash then he can't do much better.

Elliot did nothing tonight or Mole they were SH*t

Larry wasn't let down by other players tonight. He was just downright lazy

JennyJambo
No it doesn't make it ok but neither does it make it a catastrophe like some of you are making it out to be. FFS we lost to Falkirk in a nothing game in the bottom 6. Reality check needed.

His wages are too high though, and we do expect more, I just refuse to join the witch hunt of wanting him out after a poor performance in a nothing game.

Calm down chicken! I'm not starting a witch hunt. ;)

All I am saying is I won't lose any sleep if he goes.

The Comedian
Calm down chicken! I'm not starting a witch hunt. ;)

All I am saying is I won't lose any sleep if he goes.

Calmer than you are........chicken :cool:

Only a Game
?17k a week and he puts in a performance like that.

Feck me he's had a pay rise recently as well ?:evilno:

rudi must stay
The point is there is no team spirit, no discipline, no accountability. We have no manager and the players know that the club is not run in a normal fashion. Most of them have chucked it which of course is unacceptable and is only making things worse but that is the reality. They are picking up wages for no return but they have absolutely no leadership.

don't think it should really matter, all the other players seem to do fine with all this. He just gets paid so much more than everyone else that he feels like he's made it and can relax imo

Kingston has had very few good performances for Hearts, tonight he was out for a jog, not unlike his performance against Kilmarnock.

It's a shame !

Part of the problem we have with Kingston is that we aren't playing him in his best position. He is virtually playing as a right winger, never mind right midfield. Look at where we got the best out of him last season when he first arrived - bang in the middle of the park. Try him with Jonsson in the middle and we might see him being more motivated.

Playing him out wide, he rarely gets involved and drifts out of games.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Part of the problem we have with Kingston is that we aren't playing him in his best position. He is virtually playing as a right winger, never mind right midfield. Look at where we got the best out of him last season when he first arrived - bang in the middle of the park. Try him with Jonsson in the middle and we might see him being more motivated.

True.

Ruben and Jonsson are hopeless together in the middle.

Absolutely hopeless.

don't think it should really matter, all the other players seem to do fine with all this. He just gets paid so much more than everyone else that he feels like he's made it and can relax imo

Your joking right ?? We have an almost weekly falling out with a player (of all ages). Loads have left the club under a cloud, some extremely controversially and many don't want to be there now but are getting paid so well it's nigh on impossible to leave or secure a similar contract elsewhere. I doubt very much that in Hearts history there has ever been such an unhappy and disjointed dressing room. Total shambles.

According to Frail he had a free role tonight! He must have elected that position.

Archived