The Simple Truth...

cyanide_cid

cyanide_cid

I have not been to a Hearts game for a while, as I no longer live in Scotland...tonights game has been the first in a few weeks I have had the 'pleasure' of watching live...

We are murder...complete and utter rubbish...

How anyone will be able to defend the team going on that performance so far is beyond me...half that team need to be binned ASAP, and I have been saying it for quite some time now.

Frail is obviously going to be named the Manager, and that is a shocking decision from Romanov...but no shock there huh!!!

Elliot is mince...

Goncalves is mince...

Miko may have been taken off injured, but he is mince...and I really couldnae give a rats erse when people come on a gibber on about how he has been great for the past few games...he is simply not good enough in my opinion, and should be nowhere near the team.

It was a shame that Glen got taken off, as he was one of the main reasons I was watching the game...I hope he is as promising as many posters on here are claiming...

It may be a bottom six, end of season game...but the players should still be playing for pride...and I can see none in that lot...

Kingston...may be class when he can be bothered, but the lad is probably that beaten down by the problems at our club, that he no longer has the stomach for the fight.

We really are a shambles...and no matter what happens for the rest of this game, even if Elliot scores a couple...it doesn't change the simple and honest fact that our team is no longer one to be proud of...I wouldn't care if the players were giving everything they could and still coming up short, but it is blatantly obvious that a few members of the team couldn't give a monkeys...and that is simply unacceptable.

Various posters on here will no doubt ridicule this post to suit there own agenda, but if any Hearts fan can seriously put hand on heart (excuse the pun) and say they are proud to support THAT team at the moment, then I really would not be able to comprehend their thoughts...

It is such a shame what has happened to us, and I can look no further than Romanov for everything that has happened...he is the man in charge, he makes all the decisions...and he is no longer fit for purpose...but as many posters on here have alluded, what would we do if he was to leave...we really are in a world of trouble, and I cannot see how things are going to improve for next season...

Guest juvehearts

i didnt even know we were playing tonight & i have been on Kickback all day!!!:oopsoops:

thats how much it means to me since rominov came.

Craigieboy

Agree 100%.

Shocking team made up of a bunch of talentless, overpaid monkeys.

cyanide_cid

This is like watching a Bon Accord League match...actually that is doing Falkirk an injustice...as they are marginally better than us.

These players are meant to be playing for their places for next season ffs!!!!!!!!

There is another 2-0...what has happened to our team over the past couple of years???? we are being systematically dismantled, and drained of any club/supporter spirit...it is a disgrace.

Jambotommy

2-0 now.

Watching this ****e makes me feel like killin' myself.

Seriously.

peebles jambo

if frail gets the job then were well and truly ****ed, he hasn't got it, couldn't pick his nose, mole and elliot as our main strike force, what hope is there

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

I am watching this on Satanic.

I am trying to deaden the pain with a bottle of Chenin Blanc from my beloved

Western Cape of South Africa.

More than a third of the bottle gone and I feel stone cold sober watching this sad spectacle.

Reinforcing my belief that I am doing the right thing in not renewing my season ticket because I really believe this is as good as it gets and we will be in serious relegation trouble next year.

Utterley desolate by what I am seeing.

Cliffundo

Completely disjointed and lacking guidance. Whatever happened to the basics of pass and move? no angles made or nothing...completely static and unsure of their role....Falkirk deserve the lead.

Can hear yogi constantly encouraging the team in the background.

would take him over Frail any day!

cyanide_cid

Frail will get the job, or some other no-hoper who will come from left-field...nobody else with pride would want to work with Romanov, that is the simple truth of the matter...and it is such a shame, our club had so much potential...but all of it has now been evaporated, leaving only a trace of what could have been...we are a shambles from top to bottom, and I wouldn't bet on it not being a case of Groundhog Day next season...as no manager, no matter his credentials would be able to drastically improve our team for next season...

And that is what is required...a drastic change to the way in which the club is being run...but I simply cannot see it happening, as we have all debated...guessed...pleaded...hoped...and thought that Romanov would change his ways, it is NEVER going to happen...and there must be a reason for it, why else would someone who bought a football team...who wanted to make them a success...continue to make the same mistakes over and over again??!?!?!?!?

I really do fear for what is happening...we are sinking further and further into mediocrity, and there are no signs of redemption on the horizon.

Robbos Right Peg
Frail will get the job, or some other no-hoper who will come from left-field...nobody else with pride would want to work with Romanov, that is the simple truth of the matter...and it is such a shame, our club had so much potential...but all of it has now been evaporated, leaving only a trace of what could have been...we are a shambles from top to bottom, and I wouldn't bet on it not being a case of Groundhog Day next season...as no manager, no matter his credentials would be able to drastically improve our team for next season...

And that is what is required...a drastic change to the way in which the club is being run...but I simply cannot see it happening, as we have all debated...guessed...pleaded...hoped...and thought that Romanov would change his ways, it is NEVER going to happen...and there must be a reason for it, why else would someone who bought a football team...who wanted to make them a success...continue to make the same mistakes over and over again??!?!?!?!?

I really do fear for what is happening...we are sinking further and further into mediocrity, and there are no signs of redemption on the horizon.

Cid in this post you have more or less summed it up but I am sure there will be some ahole come on and make some sort of excuse as usual

cyanide_cid

Nice goal from Chesney...

But it doesn't change anything...even if we came back and won this game it would change NOTHING...

It never shocks me to see people posting negative remarks about the team when they are getting beaten, or playing badly...but as soon as we score, it's a case of YES, we a great again...

NO...not even close!!!!!

It is papering over a series of MASSIVE cracks...and anyone deluded enough to thing anything different is basically that...deluded

Robbos Right Peg

It is a bunch of below average individuals (note I did not use the word TEAM) managed by a below average manager. That is not going to work with Vlads plan to win the Champions League me thinks

The worst Hearts team since the early eighties. Completely dire and no sign of anything to be positive about. Please God let that be Frail's 3rd last match.

awadooningorgie2
The worst Hearts team since the early eighties. Completely dire and no sign of anything to be positive about. Please God let that be Frail's 3rd last match.

And costing (or Hearts being billed) obscene amounts of money.

The Chinchilla

Is it just me or can no player cross a ball at all??? What are they doing at training week in week out?

cyanide_cid

If we win the next game, the majority of posters on here will be praising the team...optimistic about our potential for the coming season...

There is a point where being a good supporter of the team, and simply blinding yourself from the truth must be crossed...surely...SURELY that point has come now???? I mean, it should have come long ago...why are we as a set of supporters so easily castrated of our pride, and ability to stand up and say this simply cannot continue????

If this was Italy the team would not be safe at their training ground...Riccarton would be a no-go zone for the squad...

I always thought that we, as Scots...were amongst the most proud nations of the world...that we had the strength of character to stand up for what was right, and fight for what we believed was the right thing to do...that we basically would not take any sheit off anyone...but what is happening at our team has really shaken that point of view...our support has become so disillusioned with the current regime, that it has had every once of fight knocked out of it...

Every time something happens which we all feel is the last straw...we all comment that this is it, we won't take anymore...and then WE DO NOTHING...

And when we don't get a manager as promised...we will DO NOTHING

And when no serious improvements are made to the squad...we will DO NOTHING...

And when the new stand is never constructed...we will DO NOTHING...

Some of you will no doubt deny any of this...but the evidence is there, on this very site...over that past two years, our own fans forum is a diary of our own complacency and redundancy to stand up for the club which we all claim to support.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo
If we win the next game, the majority of posters on here will be praising the team...optimistic about our potential for the coming season...

There is a point where being a good supporter of the team, and simply blinding yourself from the truth must be crossed...surely...SURELY that point has come now???? I mean, it should have come long ago...why are we as a set of supporters so easily castrated of our pride, and ability to stand up and say this simply cannot continue????

If this was Italy the team would not be safe at their training ground...Riccarton would be a no-go zone for the squad...

I always thought that we, as Scots...were amongst the most proud nations of the world...that we had the strength of character to stand up for what was right, and fight for what we believed was the right thing to do...that we basically would not take any sheit off anyone...but what is happening at our team has really shaken that point of view...our support has become so disillusioned with the current regime, that it has had every once of fight knocked out of it...

Every time something happens which we all feel is the last straw...we all comment that this is it, we won't take anymore...and then WE DO NOTHING...

Some of you will no doubt deny any of this...but the evidence is there, on this very site...over that past two years, our own fans forum is a diary of our own complacency and redundancy to stand up for the club which we all claim to support.

Every word the truth.

I use the word complacency also.

I got an email from Berra today asking why I had not renewed.

See tonight.

Spellczech

Sorry but you watch maybe 4-6 games per season on TV if that and yet you?ve been saying for ages that all these players are rubbish?

I agree Elliot is mince.

Goncalves - a conundrum. Personally I think that with better players around him he could improve. He ticks some boxes.

Miko likewise is one of the few players we have who plays football on the ground and he has been very good in most of the games since Christmas.

Riff Raff
If we win the next game, the majority of posters on here will be praising the team...optimistic about our potential for the coming season...Eh NO!!

There is a point where being a good supporter of the team, and simply blinding yourself from the truth must be crossed...surely...SURELY that point has come now???? I mean, it should have come long ago...why are we as a set of supporters so easily castrated of our pride, and ability to stand up and say this simply cannot continue???? Good Point Sir, well made

I agree wholeheartedly...BUT, and in terms of numbers, it's a BIG but, apathy reigns supreme.

What do we do? I'm sorry, I don't have the answer, I renewed my season ticket today (I have been an ST for over 30 years) but it doesn't mean I like it (the team/product/management/owners)

If I thought I could do something that would make a difference, I'd do it, as, I'm sure by your e-mail, YOU would.

So, without trying to sound a smart a$$, what d'you reckon we, collectively, should do??

cyanide_cid
Sorry but you watch maybe 4-6 games per season on TV if that and yet you?ve been saying for ages that all these players are rubbish?

I agree Elliot is mince.

Goncalves - a conundrum. Personally I think that with better players around him he could improve. He ticks some boxes.

Miko likewise is one of the few players we have who plays football on the ground and he has been very good in most of the games since Christmas.

Have you even listened to yourself???

"very good in MOST of the games since xmas' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long has Miko been a Hearts player??? How many chances has he had???

You are the epitome of everything that is complacent amongst our support...what is going on in your head??? Can't you distinguish the difference between being a supporter and being BLINDLY loyal??????????

And does the fact that I do not have a season ticket, make my opinion of the team I support worth less value than yours?????

These players are rubbish, anyone with half a football brain can see that...and if you are happy to block out the truth then fair play to you...but it will really hurt you when you finally wake up and smell the coffee.

cyanide_cid
I agree wholeheartedly...BUT, and in terms of numbers, it's a BIG but, apathy reigns supreme.

What do we do? I'm sorry, I don't have the answer, I renewed my season ticket today (I have been an ST for over 30 years) but it doesn't mean I like it (the team/product/management/owners)

If I thought I could do something that would make a difference, I'd do it, as, I'm sure by your e-mail, YOU would.

So, without trying to sound a smart a$$, what d'you reckon we, collectively, should do??

I really don't know mate...had a couple of drinks before the game...and just felt like saying what I was feeling to be honest...as I am sure a lot of you have wanted to!!!

These kind of statements have been made progressively more frequently over the past couple of years...with nobody coming up with any answers to the problems our club is facing...

I think the only thing we can do is stand up for what is right, so at the very least we can look back and say we did what we could...and never backed down from what we knew to be the correct thing to do...and that is to not take what is happening at the club...and to me, the only thing that can be done is non-renewal of season tickets...that is the only way that the supporters can show their disapproval of the way the club is being run.

But then we will get the usual replies of 'but I want to support my team, and by not renewing I would be unable to do that'

No matter whether you like it or not, if you renew your season ticket you are basically justifying Romanovs position and methods...and that cannot be argued. Our supporters are essentially the clubs shareholders, and if a shareholder/board of directors does not agree with the way a chairman is running a company...a vote of no confidence is passed...that must be the course of action if:

No new manager is hired

No new stand is built

No new players of quality are found

That must be the minimum we accept...as all of the above have been promised by our clubs owner...and a man who does not stand by his own word, cannot...and should not be trusted...and this man has broken his word to our support time and time again...HOW MANY MORE CHANCES ARE WE GOING TO GIVE HIM???????

JamboJimmyB

For what it is worth I have stuck by my decision not to renew my season ticket for the new season.

The club is in the hands of a meglomaniac who has no real passion for 'HMFC' or indeed cares about the fans.

I now believe he is quite prepared to accept crowds in the region of 10k as long as he can continue to control the team and showcase the lithuanians.

He also appears to have broken the fighting spirit of the fans.

Expect the new stand to be delayed and eventually dropped.

This is my last post

RIP

Spellczech
Have you even listened to yourself???

"very good in MOST of the games since xmas' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How long has Miko been a Hearts player??? How many chances has he had???

You are the epitome of everything that is complacent amongst our support...what is going on in your head??? Can't you distinguish the difference between being a supporter and being BLINDLY loyal??????????

And does the fact that I do not have a season ticket, make my opinion of the team I support worth less value than yours?????

These players are rubbish, anyone with half a football brain can see that...and if you are happy to block out the truth then fair play to you...but it will really hurt you when you finally wake up and smell the coffee.

Talking of "blindly" - just how many games do you actually see each season? I fail to see by your own admission how can you even bloody comment?:)

Drew Busby !

I'm getting the hang of things now...

In ALL games this against our bottom-six peers, the story is:

..............P W D L

Falkirk......4 1 1 2

Gretna.....3 1 2 0

Killie........3 0 2 1

InverCT...4 2 0 2

St.Mir......4 2 1 1

So ... the way we have to look at this these days is that we've only lost 6 out of those 18 games. And even then, 5 of those were by the odd goal.

So thats 12 games that we DIDN'T get beat in. And with a bit of luck here and there it could have been so much more.

Thats the way to look at it these days ??? Am I getting it yet ??? The future is maroon ???? :confused::help::banghead2::Stupid_Heads_by_Vir:teu26:

cyanide_cid
Talking of "blindly" - just how many games do you actually see each season? I fail to see by your own admission how can you even bloody comment?:)

Once again, your only response is to imply that I am in some way...less of a supporter than you. That by not being a season ticket holder, my view on the team is diminished by not seeing them play in person.

Is that the only way you can deflect attention from what I am saying???

Do you have nothing else to contribute to the points I have raised except:

'You don't go to the games so you don't know what you are talking about'

Well done...I actually feel sorry for you Spellczech, as when it hits home what is happening to the club you seemingly love...it's gonna hit you hard.

The Baldmans Comb

Couldn't you have decided NOT to renew your season ticket and instead become a walk up fan.

You still support the team and you end up giving more money to the club but at the same time you send an important message that you want change (even just a manager) and will not be treated like sh@t.

It 's about the only wepaon you have as boycotts,walk outs and demonstrations are totally counter productive.

You missed your chance but I'd encourage any other wavers not to renew and send a message.

Spellczech
Once again, your only response is to imply that I am in some way...less of a supporter than you. That by not being a season ticket holder, my view on the team is diminished by not seeing them play in person.

Is that the only way you can deflect attention from what I am saying???

Do you have nothing else to contribute to the points I have raised except:

'You don't go to the games so you don't know what you are talking about'

Well done...I actually feel sorry for you Spellczech, as when it hits home what is happening to the club you seemingly love...it's gonna hit you hard.

I?m not saying you are less of a supporter nor implying anything. I just cannot see how someone who only sees a few games per season and even those on TV, can sit and blithely slate all the players. If you want to comment on tonight?s game then fine, I?d discuss it with you, but you cannot possibly comment on the whole season, as you don?t watch many matches. Surely it?s obvious what I?m saying? It?s logic.

Guest gorgie kev

Went to the pub to watch this guff,ended up playing bullseye half way through the first half:( thats how keek we really are that i would rather throw money down a machine.

Mr Maroon
Is it just me or can no player cross a ball at all??? What are they doing at training week in week out?

No its me as well.

Most of the players couldn't cross Gorgie Road.

cyanide_cid
I?m not saying you are less of a supporter nor implying anything. I just cannot see how someone who only sees a few games per season and even those on TV, can sit and blithely slate all the players. If you want to comment on tonight?s game then fine, I?d discuss it with you, but you cannot possibly comment on the whole season, as you don?t watch many matches. Surely it?s obvious what I?m saying? It?s logic.

That is logic, yes I agree...but I never said ALL the players were rubbish...if you want to show me where I did...?

I do listen to every game on the radio....watch every game that is on tv...and have been to a few games this season, and last season...but of course that does not compare to being a season ticket holder...and if I am completely honest...I am glad I don't hold a season ticket...because it would hurt even more...which is why I cannot, and will not understand supporters like you Spellczech.

Give in SC. Cid is 100% correct in what he says. I DO go to Tynie every 2nd week, and we are total garbage. You don't even need one hand to count the amount of players at Hearts this season that have deserved any kind of pass mark. We are *****e. End of. A helluva lot needs to happen this summer to get us behind the regeim again.

It was clear from the early stages that we were lacking someone pushing forward through the centre of midfield to support the front men. Johnsson should have been taken off, Larry moved to a centre midfield position with the freedom to burst forward, and Cenauskis put on the right wing.

The invisible man AKA Elliot should never have started either.

el_jambo74

Have defended him for weeks, but Elliot is simply not good enough.

Add to that, our two full backs are terrible, and Kingston simply doesn't offer enough to justify his wages.

Only a Game
It was clear from the early stages that we were lacking someone pushing forward through the centre of midfield to support the front men. Johnsson should have been taken off, Larry moved to a centre midfield position with the freedom to burst forward, and Cenauskis put on the right wing.

The invisible man AKA Elliot should never have started either.

Yet people rate Palazuelos and Jonnson very highly. Two very limited midfielders Decent enough at what they do but what they do for a central midfield pairing isnt nearly enough.

Yet people rate Palazuelos and Jonnson very highly. Two very limited midfielders Decent enough at what they do but what they do for a central midfield pairing isnt nearly enough.

Spot on. I thought Ruben has been particularly rank recently. Especially tonight.

davemclaren

One of them beside a Hartley type player would be fine. However, together there's nothing going forward. It's all about building teams....sure I've heard that somewhere. :confused:

Nelly Terraces

Agree. Jonsson in particular is utter murder. Can someone please tell me what this bloke does in a Hearts shirt? Tackle? No. Passing? No. Getting into forward positions? No. Bring others into the game? No.

Just an awful football player really. And very boring to watch.

portobellojambo1

Think the word dire sort of covers that performance tonight.

It wasn't so much the fact we lost, it was more the fact that none of the players looked as if they really cared if we lost or not, it was a shocking display, no fight, no talent, no desire, nothing really, with only a few players actually going through the basic motions.

If anyone came out of tonight's game with a pass mark it would probably be Christos Karipidis, for some it hopefully signalled the end of their careers at Tynecastle (we desperately need two strikers, we cannot expect Glen to carry out that job on his own, Mole and Elliot are not the answer, the only people who they are a threat to are the Hearts fans), for others they have to ask themselves big questions (Goncalves and Kingston amongst others come to mind), like do they really have the desire to continue playing for Hearts, does being here actually mean anything to them.

And tactically we were pants.

the guvner

I renewed today and afet watching that total ****ing ****e i am starting to wish i hadnt .....time for change i dont blame stevie frail though hes ad a tough time with all the pish he has to put up with there i think the players like kingston who post themselves missing when it gets tough have alot more to answer for ...:evilno:

cyanide_cid
I renewed today and afet watching that total ****ing ****e i am starting to wish i hadnt .....time for change i dont blame stevie frail though hes ad a tough time with all the pish he has to put up with there i think the players like kingston who post themselves missing when it gets tough have alot more to answer for ...:evilno:

I can understand what your saying about Frail...and that he probably feels he can do the job, and can't walk away as he has a mortgage to pay etc etc...

But where is his pride???? Surely the majority of us would not work under the same circumstances??? we would look for another job, and then walk away...then again, maybe he is actually doing this at the moment.

Although...in my opinion Frail looks quite happy to pick up the paypacket and put up with what is going on at the club...rather than take a stand and say enough is enough...and if this is the case, then does that not make him every bit as bad as some of the players who are doing the same??? (taking a big wage and not putting the club first)...

Frail was a good servant to the club, but unfortunately if he continues to wander down this road he will disintegrate any relationship he has with the support...who will see him as nothing more than part of the problems within our club...and that is a shame.

The bottom line is that all of the problems at the club are linked to Romanov in some shape or form...Frail being one of them.

I'm getting the hang of things now...

In ALL games this against our bottom-six peers, the story is:

..............P W D L

Falkirk......4 1 1 2

Gretna.....3 1 2 0

Killie........3 0 2 1

InverCT...4 2 0 2

St.Mir......4 2 1 1

So ... the way we have to look at this these days is that we've only lost 6 out of those 18 games. And even then, 5 of those were by the odd goal.

So thats 12 games that we DIDN'T get beat in. And with a bit of luck here and there it could have been so much more.

Thats the way to look at it these days ??? Am I getting it yet ??? The future is maroon ???? :confused::help::banghead2::Stupid_Heads_by_Vir:teu26:

Don't see where you are coming from! We should be able to beat that **** every week.

cyanide_cid
Don't see where you are coming from! We should be able to beat that **** every week.

He was being sarcastic mate. ;)

Archived