What class are you?

Locky

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22000973

Stumbled across this and thought I'd give it a go. Always considered myself working class anyway and very common.

According to this survey, I fall under the emergent service workers catergory, making me the 2nd lowest class in Britain.

Doomed to fail. :jjyay:

ToadKiller Dog

I just thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster every day that I wasn't born Hibs class .

Bonnie Prince Charlie

To the OP; there was a thread on this several weeks ago.

To the OP; there was a thread on this several weeks ago.

That bypassed me. Apologies.

According to this survey, I fall under the emergent service workers catergory, making me the 2nd lowest class in Britain.

I fall under the same category owing to student status and general shiteness of my wage.

Scum brothers :jjyay:

I fall under the same category owing to student status and general shiteness of my wage.

Scum brothers :jjyay:

Welcome, to the dark side. :jjyay:

New affluent workers class.

Bang in the middle. It means I have a higher social standing than my wife continually calls me

Jambo-Chappy

Load of shite. Class has nothing to do with how rich you are.

You are so right mate.

I haven't lived in the UK for over thirty years and now I'm back for a few years. It's been an education to see people with f..k all money thinking they are a cut above. This syndrome whatever you might want to call it is still a British disease. Viva the proletariat ......

Likewise,load of nonsense IMO.

I hate posh,am total bonkers re rock music,anti Tory,cannot stand the scum *******s likewise Labour traitors who sold their soul to the devil.

Archived