What happens if...

JAMMY

Do The Dance

Surely if the bid is more (or close to) the value of our assets, then they would be better off selling?

tartofmidlothian

You've got a car you bought for 500 quid and you need to flog it as soon as to get cash. The scrappy says he'll give you fifty quid if you drive it down. Your mate says he'll give you fifty quid and he'll pick it up. Who do you sell it to?

I suspect if an FoH bid is knocked back, either another bid will be accepted, FoH will come back with a higher one and we'll have a deal, or time will pass and the admin will come back and accept it after all. No doubt in my mind we'll be sold to someone, it just depends how long it takes and what state we're in by the end.

No ground, no HMFC basically we'd be non existent starting again from nothing. ******* in other words.

Wonder if Gorgie Loyal are arranging any fund raisers this time around?

Is their site back up?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Is their site back up?

Didn't even realise it stopped. The first time I knew it existed, was when I was in the Haymarket bar before a game a couple of seasons ago, and a deranged looking guy with a mohican and a lop-sided face was in there with a tee shirt on with the name of the site on it.

We laughed... a lot.

john brownlee

FOH bid is knocked back and nobody else wants to buy the club?what happens then?out of interest.

what happens if you get herpes do you stop shagging or do you wear a condome and continue as before... there's always a solution..another shoit post think a head we are not doomed yet

what happens if you get herpes do you stop shagging or do you wear a condome and continue as before... there's always a solution..another shoit post think a head we are not doomed yet

Spoken from experience me thinks..

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

FOH bid is knocked back and nobody else wants to buy the club?what happens then?out of interest.

Have a whip round, buy Hibs & transfer the membership over.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Why doesnt FOH buy Tynecastle? Let the team go bust and start again?

Why's Tom Farmer not sticking up for Keith O'Brien? Thought they were best buddies?

Why's Tom Farmer not sticking up for Keith O'Brien? Thought they were best buddies?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What happens if FoH bid isn't accepted and nobody else bids?

We die, obviously. :lol:

Hilarious

Archived