visa guarantee

Perth to Paisley

Perth to Paisley

some people have been reluctant to buy tickets...just in case.

Is there any definitive visa guarantee that would allay their fears? (any the t&c's of the ST)

If there is then we should be trumpetting it!

If not could the Admin delete this :-)

As much as it would be a pain in the stones losing money on my ST purchase (s), I spent that money on the club for a reason and wouldn't claw it back.

CavySlaveJambo

There is the chargeback scheme BUT it is pretty hit and miss.

Or there is section 75 with a credit card in which you only need to pay ?1 by credit card to get it to kick in.

Jamboscanbevicius

Good call. I am no expert, but on other purchases I thought that if I used a credit card and the company was liquidated and could not deliver the product or service that I payed for, then I would be able to reclaim the cash. I think the creditcard co would take the hit on this initially and try to reclaim from the company.

Please, if someone ITK about financial procedures could confirm this then surely we can push it hard and get A LOT of ST renewals on card over the next 24 hours?!!

CavySlaveJambo

Good call. I am no expert, but on other purchases I thought that if I used a credit card and the company was liquidated and could not deliver the product or service that I payed for, then I would be able to reclaim the cash. I think the creditcard co would take the hit on this initially and try to reclaim from the company.

Please, if someone ITK about financial procedures could confirm this then surely we can push it hard and get A LOT of ST renewals on card over the next 24 hours?!!

Thats section 75. It holds the credit card company equally liable for goods and services.

If you know 75% the club will go in to administration and pay by credit card will the bank still refund your money ?

If you know 75% the club will go in to administration and pay by credit card will the bank still refund your money ?

How can you know 75% that the club is going into administration :unsure:

Or at least how can a finance company say that you knew?

Rudolf's Mate

If you pay by credit card for your own ticket then you are covered and can recover the funds. Zebra finance will be done by dd which is covered by the direct debit guarantee. It's not commonly known but you can claim back as long as the first dd payment regardless of how long.

For me it's not a case of losing the money as I don't really have the money.

I work full time and make enough to get me by but I don't think I could afford to just rush out and buy one on pay day.

Archived