"Could do a job"

alwaysthereinspirit

alwaysthereinspirit

Can we please suspend threads stating the above quote for every Tom, Dick or Harry who's out of contract. 99.9% are not affordable to start with.

Alwaysthereinspirit is seething because he's actually an out of work footballer and no one has recommended him as a good move for his boyhood heroes.

Better call Saul

Can we please suspend threads stating the above quote for every Tom, Dick or Harry who's out of contract. 99.9% are not affordable to start with.

Always in the spirit ..... My arse :smile:

gingerjambo190512

This is what happens at the end of every season for every club from all the supporters

alwaysthereinspirit

This is what happens at the end of every season for every club from all the supporters

Most clubs would know their budget moving into a pre season. We have no idea what we have to spend. Not sure how we even have the brass balls to talk to players agents right now.

It's a race on every transfer thread for the knob ends to say it first.

Brisbane_Jambo

That specific phrase is pretty damn annoying to be fair. Along with claiming every available Scottish player supported Hearts.

That specific phrase is pretty damn annoying to be fair. Along with claiming every available Scottish player supported Hearts.

they don't? :11200: :10900:

the op has a point though, if we havn't got anything affirmative to put on the board why bother.

DiggersJambo

Honestly sick to death of seeing "could do a job" threads. Started by individuals clearly on the wind up or with limited or no grasp of our current plight. Utter fuddery of the highest order, orchestrated by ******s who shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard.

I'm just interested in what jobs people think they could do. Painting the ceiling? Tiling the showers?

Brisbane_Jambo

they don't? :11200: :10900:

Going by this board, everyone bar one Craig Thomson ...

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I've noticed quite a lot of "could do a job" threads recently. I usually just don't bother opening them and therefore do not let them bother me, perhaps that's the solution as opposed to requesting what would appear to be a rather disproportionate response to a couple of harmless threads

You've taken this too far mate. 99.9% of us know it's only at the end of 99.9% of seasons for 99.9% of clubs from 99.9% of the supporters.

Almost certainly true! ;)

DiggersJambo

I've noticed quite a lot of "could do a job" threads recently. I usually just don't bother opening them and therefore do not let them bother me, perhaps that's the solution as opposed to requesting what would appear to be a rather disproportionate response to a couple of harmless threads

The fact that the thread exists doesn't bother me. The fact that they waste our time with pure fantasy and most of the time the OP is totally oblivious of this does.

tartofmidlothian

The fact that the thread exists doesn't bother me. The fact that they waste our time with pure fantasy and most of the time the OP is totally oblivious of this does.

:spoton:

Archived