upside down team name scarfs

maroonlegions

maroonlegions

seen quite a few in my times at various games and MOTD, scotssport, ect, people who are raising their scarfs either in unison or on their own , if they new their team name was being viewed upside down on their scarfs:rolleyes: don't you think they would feel pretty stupid , so there they are sining their hearts out and some opposite fans thinking "what a t**", never done it myself my i add.;):rolleyes:

davemclaren
seen quite a few in my times at various games and MOTD, scotssport, ect, people who are raising their scarfs either in unison or on their own , if they new their team name was being viewed upside down on their scarfs:rolleyes: don't you think they would feel pretty stupid , so there they are sining their hearts out and some opposite fans thinking "what a t**", never done it myself my i add.;):rolleyes:

They should take them back to the shop. Must be a manufacturing fault. :rolleyes:

maroonlegions
They should take them back to the shop. Must be a manufacturing fault. :rolleyes:

or lay off the bevy before games.:rolleyes:

jambojim52

If they were standing on their heads, the scarfs would be the right way up. Some people just can't work it out.:evilno:

Archived