West Coast Speirs on Sportsound Extra

scott_jambo

Speirs is sound.

Hearts are in ??????????? shit straight after Rangers were in ?????????? shit.

Comparisons are going to be made.

In todays world people just want generalities and what you say is right.... they'll just assume its the same issue without looking at the details of each case.... they are not the same but have similarities...that'll be enough for some to pass judgement.

'Guilty' before being heard will be the result (even if we are guilty it will be already deemed as such in the court of public opinion... and if we are innocent we will still be seen as guilty)..........Like it or not there will be an outcry from Rangers supporters and supporting media hacks to see 'justice done' ..............do we really think our authorities would be strong enough to resist the cries for punishment ?

Geoff Kilpatrick

The reasons that they draw RFCRIP iinto this is that crayon chewers don't understand the intricacies. Far easier to encourage lazy thinking.

southside1874

I've stopped listening to the Scottish media. They seem to form an opinion and look for facts that suit their opinion. The sensationalism of it all is totally cringing. I would expect Hearts to be sold to the highest credible bidder as a going concern and the outcome of the SPL meeting should be to put pressure on the administrators at Ubig to make this happen as quickly as possible.

The biggest problem I see is trying to get a buyer for Hearts. I can't understand why anyone would invest in a Scottish football team while these clowns that run our game are in charge.

MacDonald Jardine

Honestly snoreson do you really think he fronted up to tin legs? Gloria barely got off his knees to challenge all that was going on at hunbrox. Perhaps you might have thought he was vocal (although I'd say English was much more aggressive and to the point) but in reality it was lip service to non infirm fans in a poor attempt to appear like a real journo.

He spent years flagging up the cosy relationship other journalists had with Murray.

Jam Tarts 1874

I don't know which of the two fuds it was, but when I was listening to Off the Ball around lunchtime yesterday either Cosgrove or Cowan actually used the word "corruption" and said we should be punished.

This is the view of the weegia, massively ill-informed. All they do is sit around in their poxy Clyde-front wine bars and spraff shite to each other.

Rangers go bust and Graham Spiers pretends to like golf, but even on his golf show he still talks about the old firm.... He's everything that's wrong with Scottish sports journalism. .

Geoff Kilpatrick

I don't know which of the two fuds it was, but when I was listening to Off the Ball around lunchtime yesterday either Cosgrove or Cowan actually used the word "corruption" and said we should be punished.

This is the view of the weegia, massively ill-informed. All they do is sit around in their poxy Clyde-front wine bars and spraff shite to each other.

Probably Cosgrove but his knowledge of West Edinburgh land prices was quite entertaining.

Cosgrove said on Sportsound Extra he thought Hearts had cheated, should be punished for not paying players and spouted something about "Scottish clubs should be run locally". Fair enough if he holds that opinion. But i'd say corrupt is a strong word here. Badly run, unsustainsble and unstable is how I'd describe us. Its ok to want local ownership when there's a local buyer. But there wasnt and theres not.

Archived