Today at Tynie with Captain Fantastic

Llee1874

rossthejambo

Considering the amount of abuse he's taken ver the years, the way he's conducted himself with the fans and the club as a whole is nothing short of tremendous.

It'll be a very sad day when he leaves.

Franklin Delano Bluth

:wub:

Absolutely fantastic man, and a great footballer as well.

Please don't leave

:sob:

What a turn around from the shy young lad that slid in through the open door to the fantastic captain we have been lucky enough to have over some pretty turbulant times. This is what makes football great, and players true gentleman worthy of our admiration. The little things like wearing the same strip and gifting his boots will no doubt stay with Glen for a very long time. Zal, if you are going I wish you nothing but success at everything you do.

Jambos_1874

Great gesture by Zal and the club. I'm absolutely gutted he's leaving. Not just because we've looked lost without him but, as others have said, the way he has conducted himself off the park has been brilliant. An absolute legend.

Zaneta had a professional camera with her and kept snapping for the duration - I can't wait to see the photos. She has Zal with his badges and Zal and Glen with his two jambo teddies and loads on the pitch and in the Gorgie stand .. We were so lucky. I offered a donation but they insisted this one was for Zal and Glen ...

tartofmidlothian

What an adorable young lad! I hope he remembers this day and stays close to his team for many years to come.

And Glen too, of course. :thumbsup:

You taken the 1 on 1 time with Zal to convince him to stay yet ? :D we need him so much :(

Fantastic thing for him to do! love Zal

memories will mean a lot for the wee man in years to come

What an adorable young lad! I hope he remembers this day and stays close to his team for many years to come.

And Glen too, of course. :thumbsup:

:)

You taken the 1 on 1 time with Zal to convince him to stay yet ? :D we need him so much :(

Fantastic thing for him to do! love Zal

memories will mean a lot for the wee man in years to come

We had the best part of an hour with him and I don't know how many times I told him to stay ....... he is going unfortunately and that's why he was more than happy to have a wee session with Glen (even refused a donation to the club as, rather, wanted to do this for his wee pal) ...... I told him he was our rock, he was a great captain ..... He's a super cool guy ... He gave Glen a wee history lesson and told him to never stop doing the 5.1 ...... Hearts took loads of photos - I now have 51 amazing super cool photos of Zal and Glen doing their unique versions of the 5-1 - hard to pick a favourite (superb quality too). Glen is a lucky lucky boy.

When he took off his boots and handed them to Glen, walking back in socks, my eyes filled up ..... CAPTAIN FANTASTIC indeed!

He did say he would love to end his career with the Jambos.

mahgrassyshoes

Can have a kick aboot with a wee laddie but can't be arsed pulling a shirt on on a weekend. :seething:

::troll:::'>

I'm going to miss this legend something terrible :sob::wub:

Can have a kick aboot with a wee laddie but can't be arsed pulling a shirt on on a weekend. :seething:

He's a good month away from being fully fit, that's why! His injury is still a problem too. He wanted to come on as a sub in the derby but was told no. He's truly gutted, but he's got to do what's best for Marius and his career.

::troll:::'>

I'm going to miss this legend something terrible :sob::wub:

Malcolm Tucker

Favourite player ever.

He's earned it.

I love him so damn much.

:sob:

Archived