What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

20 hours ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Picked up a bootleg double cd from HMV of a Philadelphia show yesterday.  It includes Black Crowes songs excluded from that live album.

Dagger Is Back
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

Picked up a bootleg double cd from HMV of a Philadelphia show yesterday.  It includes Black Crowes songs excluded from that live album.

I'll have a wee look for that. Thanks

Blues power on rock radio.   Currently playing - who do you love? ; by George Thorogood. 

Classic :coolgleamA:

I could listen to it all night and day.   In fact it will be one of my prematch tunes on Sunday afternoon.   :wink:

Edited by HMFC01

For the last 2 months I've mostly been listening to Mr Bungle's Raging Wrath of the Easter Bunny Demo.

If you dont know them they're a ****ed up band, Faith No More's Mike Patton and his high-school mates are the core. They've done everything from Polka to circus ska to avant garde to funk and here they've gone back to their roots and re-recorded their very first demo from 1985 when they were 16 and virgins.

It's pure 80s proggy thrash with Scott Ian and Dave Lombardo on rhythm and drums.

If you're into thrash, check it out (track 4 includes the best S.O.D. cover ever!)

Edited by Smithee

9 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I listened to it but it wasn't doing anything for me, ended up with this. 

Hands up if you've seen Chuck Berry live

😎 

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Hopefully we all win today

goood morning vietnam. 

Smells like victory. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

The sublime Amy and Tony Bennet who I saw in concert in Edinburgh in 1999 ( prunes street gardens he was superb ) she was supreme . Poor woman though with all her demons god bless

The sublime Amy and Tony Bennet who I saw in concert in Edinburgh in 1999 ( prunes street gardens he was superb ) she was supreme . Poor woman though with all her demons god bless

You don’t really get any better than these legends singing Judy , Frank and Dean . I have saw both her daughters in concert , Liza and Lorna Luft and they certainly have their moms vocals and incredible stage presence . Annoyed I didn’t see Frank when he played Hampden in the 80s as I didn’t appreciate his music then !