What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Anything by Doves, have tickets for Barrowlands in April...but cannae see that happening.

If you havent listened to any of their stuff, Do !

On 26/01/2021 at 17:07, AWM said:

I pre-ordered a signed bundle from their website.  Finally got ASAP on CD after having that on tape from the 80s.

On 27/01/2021 at 19:00, Greedy Jambo said:

I had a song stuck in my head from my radio dj days in the early 90's, I could barely remember the melody or any of the words, I thought it would eventually come back to me, I hadn't heard the song since I used to play it 30 years ago, I remember it was like a Brit Pop band, I thought it might be Teenage Fanclub but ruled that out after listening back to some of their stuff! I had pretty much given up hope that this would come back to me unless I was to hear it again which was unlikely, then I stumbled on this thread and was checking out some of what you lads and lasses are listening to and bingo, that is the song! Thank you so much, you may have helped save what sanity I have left, great song btw!

3 minutes ago, gator said:

I had a song stuck in my head from my radio dj days in the early 90's, I could barely remember the melody or any of the words, I thought it would eventually come back to me, I hadn't heard the song since I used to play it 30 years ago, I remember it was like a Brit Pop band, I thought it might be Teenage Fanclub but ruled that out after listening back to some of their stuff! I had pretty much given up hope that this would come back to me unless I was to hear it again which was unlikely, then I stumbled on this thread and was checking out some of what you lads and lasses are listening to and bingo, that is the song! Thank you so much, you may have helped save what sanity I have left, great song btw!

Haa, No problem mate, glad to help. You can rely on me to post obscure songs from random years. 

19 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

That's great, I am a bass player but this is gonna be another project for me to learn with a drum machine and have ready for when we can get a full band together when this lockdown finally ends! Cheers!

59 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Saw them at meadowbank. Terrible venue as was inside one of the halls and the acoustics were as per this song title.