Jump to content
cosanostra

What are you Listening to Right Now?

Recommended Posts

AWM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio

Something classy for you all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingle Bells

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tedarmy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AWM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingle Bells

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AWM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC01

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madjambo21

Classic tune.

Decent movie also

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector Riva

My favorite and Im 61.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingle Bells

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lee_Mellon
On 18/08/2020 at 18:26, Tazio said:

Something classy for you all. 


Love it - and the East of Eden take on it:-

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazio
5 minutes ago, Lee_Mellon said:


Love it - and the East of Eden take on it:-

 

 

Interesting. I’ve never heard that before.  Mingus was a true genius, one minute swinging like this and the next totally revolutionary arrangements and takes on how to record and write. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lee_Mellon
6 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Interesting. I’ve never heard that before.  Mingus was a true genius, one minute swinging like this and the next totally revolutionary arrangements and takes on how to record and write. 

 

I’m ashamed to admit I don’t know a great deal about Mingus - I’ve only got Ah Um -  and that only because the sleeve notes on Snafu referenced Better Git It In Your Soul. I reckon some further investigation is required...

 

 

 

 


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neilnunb

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
Posted (edited)

A short-notice heads up, should you be interested. 

Pixies - Doolittle, is on #TimsTwitterListeningParty tonight, Saturday 22/8/20 at 9pm, about 13 minutes away.  

I am looking forward to it. @PIXIES will be tweeting along, 

 

 

Edited by Zlatanable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankblack
43 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

A short-notice heads up, should you be interested. 

Pixies - Doolittle, is on #TimsTwitterListeningParty tonight, Saturday 22/8/20 at 9pm, about 13 minutes away.  

I am looking forward to it. @PIXIES will be tweeting along, 

 

 

 

Saw them do that live at the SECC in 2009.

 

They did two encores, the second of which was after the lights came on and loads had left.  Guy next to me on the train was raging when he found out!

 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pixies/2009/scottish-exhibition-and-conference-centre-glasgow-scotland-3d7f95b.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

 

Saw them do that live at the SECC in 2009.

 

They did two encores, the second of which was after the lights came on and loads had left.  Guy next to me on the train was raging when he found out!

 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pixies/2009/scottish-exhibition-and-conference-centre-glasgow-scotland-3d7f95b.html

excellent, 

I've never seen them live

 

Doolittle just finished, on the listen through. I am still buzzing.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankblack
20 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

excellent, 

I've never seen them live

 

Doolittle just finished, on the listen through. I am still buzzing.

 

 

 

I was supposed to see them at Hyde Park and in Glasgow this year.  Both cancelled.

 

One of the best live bands you can see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingle Bells

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingle Bells

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zlatanable
4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

 

I was supposed to see them at Hyde Park and in Glasgow this year.  Both cancelled.

 

One of the best live bands you can see.

Hopefully you will see them live again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankblack

From last year's Pixies album:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frankblack

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingle Bells

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingle Bells

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AWM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tedarmy

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cruyff

 

 

:clumshot:

Nailed it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AWM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
redjambo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AWM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jingle Bells

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dagger Is Back

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...