What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Dagger Is Back
11 hours ago, corkie64 said:

Still not happening for me 🥴, can't get nowt up 👀, but nevertheless I will keep on keeping on ...

Happy to help if you’re struggling 

Dagger Is Back
10 hours ago, corkie64 said:

Tried to send you a message, but it would seem that your in- box is inundated with congratulatory messages 👏👏👏👏👏 fantastic idea mate 😉🤪 off course any help needed 🤔

Inbox fully operational Corkie. You’d need to run any fund raising past the JKB Board

10 hours ago, corkie64 said:

RIGHT! Punks to the left of me

Skins to the right of me

Soulies get the best of me

Stuck in the middle 😉

Not sure if you seen this?

"Not wanting to butt in, if you find the video you want on YouTube, tap on the screen and some icons will appear, on the top of tbe screen to the right you'll see an arrow pointing to the right, tap that, a menue will appear, tap on the "copy link" come onto this thread, "paste" the copied link and it should automatically show as the video."

I posted it a couple of pages back.

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

He done a thoroughly decent job to be fair. 

Better than Puddle of Mud!

The songs he does on Ozzy Osbourne's latest album aren't bad to be fair.

Greedy Jambo
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Better than Puddle of Mud!

The songs he does on Ozzy Osbourne's latest album aren't bad to be fair.

I like how everyone says he can't sing because he uses auto tune, then he goes and near enough nails all all those nirvana songs while smoking and drinking. 

That puddle of mud cover was bloody awful 😂

Recently sobered up, two bottles a day/night/day/night ad infinitum  not good 🤒, worrying signs if worldwide news is to be believed 🤔, drip drip worry, scare, worry a wee bit more, drip drip...stay safe folks and KTF 👍

32 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I like how everyone says he can't sing because he uses auto tune, then he goes and near enough nails all all those nirvana songs while smoking and drinking. 

That puddle of mud cover was bloody awful 😂

Here's one of the Ozzy tracks live:

That Ozzy album is the best solo record he has released in decades.

4 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

Not sure if you seen this?

"Not wanting to butt in, if you find the video you want on YouTube, tap on the screen and some icons will appear, on the top of tbe screen to the right you'll see an arrow pointing to the right, tap that, a menue will appear, tap on the "copy link" come onto this thread, "paste" the copied link and it should automatically show as the video."

I posted it a couple of pages back.

Dawnrazor, I did read your first statement of help and obviously this/second one.  I recently opened an Irish phone up to all network's now ordinarily etc and so on,it'd be plain sailing, but no it ain't playing fair 🤔, I also had to change accounts/email addys etc, so not running exactly smooth, at the mo.......cheers for the advice though 👍

Edited by corkie64

Dagger Is Back
15 hours ago, corkie64 said:

Dawnrazor, I did read your first statement of help and obviously this/second one.  I recently opened an Irish phone up to all network's now ordinarily etc and so on,it'd be plain sailing, but no it ain't playing fair 🤔, I also had to change accounts/email addys etc, so not running exactly smooth, at the mo.......cheers for the advice though 👍

Just pass me your track list dude. 

Dagger Is Back
48 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Hey little thing, let me light your candle 'cause mama I'm sure hard to handle now, gets around

Cracking track and album