What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

32 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

😭😭😭😭

I hate that LP, it was a huge gut wrenching disappoint to me, after the 12"s then FALAA then Floodland, to come home from Rippin to listen to a BonJovi tribute album, a poor attempt at an American cock rock record broke my heart, I went to both the Wembley Areana gig in the November, I'd never seen the Sisters prior to that, they'd been my favourite  band up to that point but they were shite on both nights, a shite Sisters line up to play a shite LP for two shit gigs, I was gutted.

I've tried to listen to Vision Thing a couple of times since them but I just get upset and angry at it.

Jingle Bells
5 hours ago, Dawnrazor said:

😭😭😭😭

I hate that LP, it was a huge gut wrenching disappoint to me, after the 12"s then FALAA then Floodland, to come home from Rippin to listen to a BonJovi tribute album, a poor attempt at an American cock rock record broke my heart, I went to both the Wembley Areana gig in the November, I'd never seen the Sisters prior to that, they'd been my favourite  band up to that point but they were shite on both nights, a shite Sisters line up to play a shite LP for two shit gigs, I was gutted.

I've tried to listen to Vision Thing a couple of times since them but I just get upset and angry at it.

Probably a good thing, at the time, for the Band members to try and get a big payday, with Rock being massive worldwide, when you take into consideration the current state of the Music Industry.

4 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

Probably a good thing, at the time, for the Band members to try and get a big payday, with Rock being massive worldwide, when you take into consideration the current state of the Music Industry.

I don't doubt that, but it was a kick in bawz to so many Sisters fans, fans older than me that were with them from the very early days at Leeds Uni'. 

Had a hard few weeks with an auntie passing away, step dad in hospital having had 3 ops to remove 60 % of intestines and still not doing great along with 5 confirmed cases of covid19 in my dad's care home. As he is stage 7 dementia the doctors told us if he caught it he wouldn't go to hospital they'd just make him comfortable............... Anyway........... The album that just fits the way I'm feeling just now is.........

MJ Cole - Madrugada. 

An emotional roller coaster. Not sure how to link to youtube but if someone could do it for me I'd really appreciate it. 

Dim the lights get headphones on and enjoy. 

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tVP1zc0TCvOTUtJTsoxYPQSzM1SSM7PSVXITUwpKk1PTEkEAL4fC2w&q=mj+cole+madrugada&oq=MJ+Cole+ma&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j46j0.5364j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#wptab=s:H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLVT9c3NEwrzk1LSU7KecTozS3w8sc9YSmnSWtOXmO04eIKzsgvd80rySypFNLjYoOyVLgEpVB1ajBI8XOhCvHsYlJMSU1LLM0piS9JTLLKTrbSzy0tzkzWT8xJKs21Ks7PSy9exKqdq6eQpaeQnJ-TqpCbBaELilKLU_NKihVyE1OKStMTUxIVwKoBeaFE_bEAAAA

Bobby Taylor, Taylor Made Soul... don't be afraid x in the country x

Edited by corkie64

Dagger Is Back
1 hour ago, c9crew said:

Had a hard few weeks with an auntie passing away, step dad in hospital having had 3 ops to remove 60 % of intestines and still not doing great along with 5 confirmed cases of covid19 in my dad's care home. As he is stage 7 dementia the doctors told us if he caught it he wouldn't go to hospital they'd just make him comfortable............... Anyway........... The album that just fits the way I'm feeling just now is.........

MJ Cole - Madrugada. 

An emotional roller coaster. Not sure how to link to youtube but if someone could do it for me I'd really appreciate it. 

Dim the lights get headphones on and enjoy. 

https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tVP1zc0TCvOTUtJTsoxYPQSzM1SSM7PSVXITUwpKk1PTEkEAL4fC2w&q=mj+cole+madrugada&oq=MJ+Cole+ma&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j46j0.5364j0j7&client=ms-android-samsung-gs-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#wptab=s:H4sIAAAAAAAAAONgVuLVT9c3NEwrzk1LSU7KecTozS3w8sc9YSmnSWtOXmO04eIKzsgvd80rySypFNLjYoOyVLgEpVB1ajBI8XOhCvHsYlJMSU1LLM0piS9JTLLKTrbSzy0tzkzWT8xJKs21Ks7PSy9exKqdq6eQpaeQnJ-TqpCbBaELilKLU_NKihVyE1OKStMTUxIVwKoBeaFE_bEAAAA

Feels pretty impotent but really saddened to hear your news. Hope this works

Unfortunately I don't believe i understand how to link the technology from my phone to share directly on to here from YouTube,  but still hoped people realise there's a lot of soulies who follow the Jambos and would like to see their music up here, along with others 🙄😜...help🤐

Edited by corkie64

Dagger Is Back
7 minutes ago, corkie64 said:

KTF 😉 x

Find your chosen song on Youtube

Go the address bar in Youtube and copy the address in that bar

Find this thread, open up a reply, right click and paste

Your Youtube link should appear here with your chosen track

Hope that helps

3 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Dagger, you are a diamond amongst the rough, muchos gracious amigo 👍

1 hour ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Feels pretty impotent but really saddened to hear your news. Hope this works

Cheers, think listening to this album and having a good cry totally helped. Loved MJCole in his garage days but this album was just perfect for what I needed. 

Musical masterpiece!!! 

53 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Find your chosen song on Youtube

Go the address bar in Youtube and copy the address in that bar

Find this thread, open up a reply, right click and paste

Your Youtube link should appear here with your chosen track

Hope that helps, cheers Dagger, doesn't seem Its gonna be happening for me at the mo, Bobby Taylor, Taylor Made Soul, top album if you fancy sharing with others? Thanx in advance mate....