What are you Listening to Right Now?

cosanostra

Not listening right now, but if you fancy a bit of rock...

image.thumb.png.3ce7b113e1a291eda5018832c09b9247.png

Due to a last minute cancellation… we now have our first live gig at Dizzy’s 🤘🏼
DO YOU WANT ROCK N ROLL… WELL YOU GOT IT!!!!!
VAGABOND are a no frills rock n roll band hailing from the frozen north that is The Shetland Islands and they are always ready to rock!!!
Inspired by heavyweight acts such as AC/DC, Metallica and Airbourne, they pride themselves on always giving you the best performance they can.
Including a good mix of covers they also perform their own original songs which draw from the same vein of their hard rock heroes.
So if want to see a LOUD hard hitting, fist pumping, adrenaline driven rock n roll band… then look no further than VAGABOND 🤘⚡️💪🔥💥🍻

Forgive the hyperbole - I didn't write that :lol: 

Armageddon

My boy has kept going on about a guy called 'Fred again', I've heard him on the radio, I do like a couple of his tracks.  I got YouTube Premium over the weekend, I do watch loads on there and catch the Tiny Desk Concerts, oh look who's on it, the button twiddler as I call him.  What a musical talent IMO, I've had this 27 minute video on each day since I heard it.

Lord Montpelier

Strongly recommend listening to Kirkcaldy band the Shambolics for any fans of mid 90s indie stuff. Debut album out this week , but start with Sharp as a Razor . My tip to go a long way. 

25 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Strongly recommend listening to Kirkcaldy band the Shambolics for any fans of mid 90s indie stuff. Debut album out this week , but start with Sharp as a Razor . My tip to go a long way. 

Not really a fan of them but my claim to fame is I grew up with the singer's dad. 😁

JudyJudyJudy
On 06/02/2024 at 21:35, Dawnrazor said:

I saw them in concert in 1999 . They were excellent .