Derby in Brisbane?

speaker

Anyone know if anywhere is showing the game in brissy? Only got here yesterday for the first time so don't know what the chances are of seeing us beat the wee team with a pint!

Might want to note the game gets its first airing on setanta sports at midnight the are not showing it live

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yep, it's Hearts World for me, meaning that I'm pissing off into the study and leaving the missus to watch whatever other pish is on on Mother's Day night. :)

Brisbane_Jambo

I watched the cup final down the pig n whistle riverside. Didn't realise it was being shown on a delay. Online for me as I'm flying to cairns 6am on the Monday morning.

joondalupjambo

Might want to note the game gets its first airing on setanta sports at midnight the are not showing it live

Not according to my Setanta listing it is not, looks like it is live. http://www.setanta.com/AU/TV-Listings/ I am in Perth, WA and says it is live at 7.00pm my time, noon in Edinburgh. I did not think they had regional timings / showings. If it is live here at 7.00pm then it should be live in Brisbane at 9.00pm local time.

As for locations all the venues with Setanta are listed here http://www.setanta.com/AU/Our-Venues/Venue-Finder/ Brisbane has a good few to choose from.

joondalupjambo

Bugger looks like I was wrong. The Setanata listings on their website say live on TV at 7.30pm but then when you go and actually check the listings onscreen, via the TV menu, it is a delayed transmission starting at 10.30pm my time here in Perth. It appears that it is to accommodate some useless Championship play off game. Why don't companies ever get their websites updated? It only takes a few minutes, useless beggars. So sorry guys looks like I was wrong as I say but sure you can understand why. Oh well at least I can get it at a reasonable time of the evening.

Archived