Tip fot tonight

Locky

Notts1874

I was at said game tonight and anybody who bet on that is mental. Let me paint the picture. Burton endee up with 12 on the park, two of those being the physio and the kit man. The penalty at the end was given because the Derby player caught the ball on purpose to give the testimonial player another goal. But hey PHREE MONAY!!!

Destruction Derby

I was at said game tonight and anybody who bet on that is mental. Let me paint the picture. Burton endee up with 12 on the park, two of those being the physio and the kit man. The penalty at the end was given because the Derby player caught the ball on purpose to give the testimonial player another goal. But hey PHREE MONAY!!!

:wtf::locke::vrwow::profit::scenes::verysmug:yas!.gif :phreemunney: :munny::pleasing:

Notts1874

I was going to post updates through the game once i saw the thread. It was always going to be a draw. Sorry my bad!!!

Betting on goal line wasn't mental.

Archived