Michael Stewart

champs2006

TheBigTeam
Bloody hell!!! I'm glad I don't believe you're serious.

Course im serious.Don't rate him at all

Malcolm Tucker
"For most of the seaon Stewart has been one of our best players, by a mile!"

If you truly believe this you are deluded. Stewart played well before christmas in a handful of games. However, he is a hot headed fool who just runs about like a headless chicken and has been absolutely gash for the vast majority of games this season.

I would rather have Bruno, Eggert, Ruben or Kingston in the middle of the park.

Kingston has more ability in his pinky than Stewart has in his whole body. Also, if ever there was a prima dona it is Michael Stewart. Thinks he is still a Man U player when he is clearly at a level where he would get a game for the likes of St Johnstone.

If Hearts exercise the renewal clause on his contract it would be a disgrace in my opinion.

Michael Stewart - GTF!

Jeezo, did he shag yer bird or something?

There's a list of people I'd get shot of before Mikey. True Jambo who gives 100% for the club, and one of the few footballers who is actually intelligent.

If he keeps his temperament in check, he'll be useful next season IMO.

brellierlegend
Jeezo, did he shag yer bird or something?

There's a list of people I'd get shot of before Mikey. True Jambo who gives 100% for the club, and one of the few footballers who is actually intelligent.

If he keeps his temperament in check, he'll be useful next season IMO.

He is gash! End of story.

Malcolm Tucker
He is gash! End of story.

I would get rid of Goncalves, Iva, Audrey, Elliot, Tall (10k a week? Nah), Basso and Nade's personal trainer before even considering getting rid of Mikey.

Him and Miko are about the only 2 players who play with passion for the club.

bighusref
A stand out for the first 10 games or so? Out of the first 12 games we only won 4. He played well in the 1-1 draw at Pittodrie and the 4-2 win against Rangers - apart from that he's been poor. Not good enough for HMFC IMO.

So players can only play better than their team mates in games they were not defeated? Wait for the MOM results next week or so, I would suggest that Michael Stewart gets closer to ten than two weekly awards.

brellierlegend
I would get rid of Goncalves, Iva, Audrey, Elliot, Tall (10k a week? Nah), Basso and Nade's personal trainer before even considering getting rid of Mikey.

Him and Miko are about the only 2 players who play with passion for the club.

I would get rid of those players too. Stewart should be added to that list though.

Jasonauskas

With a bit of man management and good coaching which would build on his strengths and address his weaknesses, Mikey "could" be a very good player.

(as could many of our squad):(

Cupar Jambo
3 or 4 games when our club was a rudderless ship, he was our best player. That was August / September though and he's been awful ever since. Even Audrey has played 3 or 4 decent games this season. If Stewart was a fraction as good as he thinks he is, we'd have a great player.

Apart from the huns at tynie when were the others Audrey played well in

Cupar Jambo
Are you suggesting that Michael Stewart is a better player than Ruben?

By a country mile. Ruben for some reason on here reaches hero status, tonight again awful very overated. Would have Stewart and Eggert

3 or 4 games when our club was a rudderless ship, he was our best player. That was August / September though and he's been awful ever since. Even Audrey has played 3 or 4 decent games this season. If Stewart was a fraction as good as he thinks he is, we'd have a great player.

He was much the same at Hibs. Looked brilliant before Christmas and then faded away. Time to offload.

Without a doubt Stewart is one of our better midfielders at the club... he did indeed carry us for the first third of the season until his sending off against St Midden.

His temperament has let him down at times this season but ultimately he is a Hearts man who gives his all in the shirt and NEVER hides. Players like Stewart will benefit from better management next season (here's hoping)... i'd rather see the likes of Stewart, Berra, Driver, Jonsson, Wallace, Nielson, Glen etc in the team than Kingston, Nade, Goncalves etc...

I want a unified Hearts team out there all pulling together... not shop window dummies playing their way out of the club!

And those who give him pelters for playing at hibs for a couple of seasons... grow up FFS!:evilno:

Without a doubt Stewart is one of our better midfielders at the club... he did indeed carry us for the first third of the season until his sending off against St Midden.

His temperament has let him down at times this season but ultimately he is a Hearts man who gives his all in the shirt and NEVER hides. Players like Stewart will benefit from better management next season (here's hoping)... i'd rather see the likes of Stewart, Berra, Driver, Jonsson, Wallace, Nielson, Glen etc in the team than Kingston, Nade, Goncalves etc...

I want a unified Hearts team out there all pulling together... not shop window dummies playing their way out of the club!

And those who give him pelters for playing at hibs for a couple of seasons... grow up FFS!:evilno:

I agree with you on all points. Add Stevie Banks and you have the list of the players who should feel no shame about this awful season.

As for Stewart I hope he will replace the vastly overrated Palazuelos in the midfield for Saturday.

Nelly Terraces

Think he was taken on by Motherwell as their goalkeeping coach after the job he did hitting free kicks time after time to him at the cup replay.

Stewart is gash, a headless chicken who loses the plot as he's not as good as he thinks he is and gets all frustrated and starts throwing the toys out the pram. He has the mind of a small child in that essence.

Archived