Todays Football

...a bit disco

shaun.lawson

Haha are you for real? Luiz acted like a baby clutching his leg whilst little to no contact was made whilst smiling away to himself. Cheat.

Edit - I do think the same of Jones.

Bollocks.

British football fans are unbelievable at times. Just unbelievable.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jaap's Sigh

Bollocks.

British football fans are unbelievable at times. Just unbelievable.

Good argument there. I'm just glad you kept it short tbh.

Absolutely seething, went on to withdraw ?300 from mata FGS and betfred have put it through as an own goal

Harry Palmer

Apparently the goal has been accredited as a Phil Jones own goal...

570_Manchester-United-s-Phil-Jones-on-comebacks-of-himself-Tom-Cleverley-and-Ashley-Young-4727.jpg

Jaap's Sigh

He's took a swipe at Luiz and does make contact, not that much but he does catch him.

I though a yellow would have done but he's not trying to win the ball, he's trying to kick Luiz so I can see why a red was given.

Yeah it was stupid from Rafael and he deserved to go. You can't kick out. Luiz was shocking with the play acting. It's put me off a great player.

ArcticJambo

Absolutely seething, went on to withdraw ?300 from mata FGS and betfred have put it through as an own goal

Does that mean it has been officially given as an OG, or do the bookies make up the rules ?

Just went on a 24/7 live chat snd they said that they take their info from certain press offices, meaning they just decide on what will cost them less money, f*****g raging at this

Yeah it was stupid from Rafael and he deserved to go. You can't kick out. Luiz was shocking with the play acting. It's put me off a great player.

It wasnt play acting, he got kicked, he was laughing at the utd fans

Jaap's Sigh

It wasnt play acting, he got kicked, he was laughing at the utd fans

Source please.

thats sore m8, cant believe the goal wasn't given to mata, looks like it was sneaking into the far corner, i've seen far worse deflections being given to the attacker................

ArcticJambo

Just went on a 24/7 live chat snd they said that they take their info from certain press offices, meaning they just decide on what will cost them less money, f*****g raging at this

Surely they can't do that ... ombudsman and all. It may well go down as an official own goal anyway.

The shot was going wide until it deflected off Jones so i can understand the og decision.

The sending off looked like the correct decision when made.It does not matter what went on after watching replays of the incident.Any appeal will be thrown out.At no time did he go for the ball.

Come on Cheltenham,cracking strip,got 100 on them

Not as good as the Northampton home top............very cup final 2012 style.

Great save from the penalty though.

Not as good as the Northampton home top............very cup final 2012 style.

Great save from the penalty though.

Agreed but away strip is honking

:shitwine:

Apparently the goal has been accredited as a Phil Jones own goal...

570_Manchester-United-s-Phil-Jones-on-comebacks-of-himself-Tom-Cleverley-and-Ashley-Young-4727.jpg

He's had a 'mare.

article-0-19309729000005DC-235_306x423.jpg

21 La Liga games in a row that he has been named......................Messi scores... after coming on as sub... and what a free kick

and his second....and what a team goal (in between he hit the bar with another free kick)......in less than 15 minutes

Archived