Todays Football

...a bit disco

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArcticJambo

I've never understood the gyp that Benitez gets from fans ... totally likeable guy. Probably too late now but I think he's do quite well next season with that Chelsea team.

Maroon Sailor

I've never understood the gyp that Benitez gets from fans ... totally likeable guy. Probably too late now but I think he's do quite well next season with that Chelsea team.

I can't stand his interviews - totally evasive and smarmy like that prick Dalglish

ArcticJambo

I can't stand his interviews - totally evasive and smarmy like that prick Dalglish

I never remember details but I get the impression that may well have been the case during his stint at Liverpool but he seems more personable this time round. Very good coach too.

ArcticJambo

Would like to see a good convincing win for Chelsea here.

cashgenerator

My regular streaming site has been shut down : ( Gutted.

Any suggestions for EPL streams?

ArcticJambo

How does 'he get very very lucky there' Burley? It was a cracking save. United fans would be jizzing over that on their websites has ddG saved it.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Can't believe Liverpool paid 12m for Sturridge.

7 goals in 12 games before today would suggest that it was ?12m very well spent.

Ive come to the conclusion I would definitely like to see david luiz put in the stand :brucey:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

'Ken Barlow, he's one of your own' :lol: Decent from Chelsea.

ArcticJambo

Burley... 'I think Luiz was a bit hesitant there' - wrt fronting up van Persie. Bollix. He played it perfectly, stayed in front didn't dive in, waited for cover.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

On a lighter note, when we pump them next week they'll be struggling to catch us. This game will be replayed probably the week of the final.

:verysmug:

cosanostra

Howard webb doesnt half give utd alot of dubious decisions

I don't normally buy into the Webb / Man United fan stuff but he's been very dodgy today.

What is the Man Utd player doing .. just trying to kick out at Luiz... correct decision .. lost his cool

Maroon Sailor

Thought that was a young Ruud Gullit coming on there

Maroon Sailor

Webb out to prove a point he's not a Man U fan ........ easy to do with the title wrapped up

cosanostra

Red card must have been for violent conduct.

A yellow would probably have done.

Luiz is a diving shite.

And what does that make Rafael...............he kicked out at him and it doesn't matter if he connected properly or not... he was the idiot.

Acted like a little baby not a professional football player.

And do you think the same of Jones who just flung himself to the ground ?

ArcticJambo

Webb out to prove a point he's not a Man U fan ........ easy to do with the title wrapped up

The same thought immediately came to mind.

Maroon Sailor

Liverpool v Everton - paint drying match

Man Ure v Chelsea - paint drying match

Roll on Cheltenham v Northampton

shaun.lawson

It was a red I'm afraid.

I like the lineswoman. She's pretty good. :o

Jaap's Sigh

And what does that make Rafael...............he kicked out at him and it doesn't matter if he connected properly or not... he was the idiot.

Acted like a little baby not a professional football player.

And do you think the same of Jones who just flung himself to the ground ?

Haha are you for real? Luiz acted like a baby clutching his leg whilst little to no contact was made whilst smiling away to himself. Cheat.

Edit - I do think the same of Jones.

Harry Palmer

Surprised Rooney wasn't booked for diving and then charging after the ref to moan that he never got the free kick.

That was just as Chelsea were going up the park and scoring, surely he should have been concentrating on where the ball was rather than haranguing the ref.

rossthejambo

Haha are you for real? Luiz acted like a baby clutching his leg whilst little to no contact was made whilst smiling away to himself. Cheat.

Edit - I do think the same of Jones.

He's took a swipe at Luiz and does make contact, not that much but he does catch him.

I though a yellow would have done but he's not trying to win the ball, he's trying to kick Luiz so I can see why a red was given.

Archived