"Be careful what you wish for".

Stu Dapples

Mysterion

I wishedfor Rangers to go bust. and they did. I'm going to try that one about me, Scarlett Johannson and Christina Hendricks now.

Post of sheer brilliance mate... I'm just acknowledging it as it will be overlooked by many. :10900:

The Old Tolbooth

To be fair, I didn't sleep too good last night either, but that was more due to the wife farting :(

To be fair, I didn't sleep too good last night either, but that was more due to the wife farting :(

1adk.jpg

I think that the OP and some others on this thread need the Rangers situations spelt out simply and clearly, so here it is:

Even if that's unlikely, I'm thinking I should backtrack from my demands that Rangers lose their history, just in case. The question is, how?

You think that you are responsible for what might happen to Hearts? What you said ripping the piss out of Rangers has somehow affected everything, and if you backtrack and say "Nah I want you to keep your "history"" then everything will be back to normal and there will be no rumours of anything?

Cool_story_broMiley-1.jpg

You think that you are responsible for what might happen to Hearts? What you said ripping the piss out of Rangers has somehow affected everything, and if you backtrack and say "Nah I want you to keep your "history"" then everything will be back to normal and there will be no rumours of anything?

Cool_story_broMiley-1.jpg

60s-spiderman-meme-collection-1mut.com-13.jpg

Seymour M Hersh

Not really a case of "be careful what you wish for" is it? Did you wish for our current financial woes?

I certainly have never wished for HMFC to be in financial trouble.

Have you got a link to one?

It's, errr, on the, ummm, web.

jamboinglasgow

Killing myself laughing at these spiderman pictures, is there a website for them?

Killing myself laughing at these spiderman pictures, is there a website for them?

Aye, JKB. :teehee:

Chris Benoit

Google image search Spiderman meme and you'll get them all there

We only won 5-1

A friend of mine who lives in London is a Rangers supporter. He's a really nice bloke, no really, but he obviously made some bad decisions when he was younger. At least he doesn't go to games anymore.

I don't speak to him too regularly, but when I have I've been ripping the pee out of him about liquidation, The Rangers, Sevco etc and his usual response has always been a measured, "Be careful what you wish for".

As recently as a couple of months ago, I was into him about The Rangers not having any history, how we'd won the Scottish cup 8 times compared to their nil and so on. It's been great fun.

Last night however, without any provocation from me, he sent me a text which simply said again, "Be careful what you wish for".

I had a very uneasy night's sleep.

I'm not very knowledgeable about complicated financial matters, but if the guy in Lithuania decides he wants all the money back asap, liquidation seems a real possibility.

Even if that's unlikely, I'm thinking I should backtrack from my demands that Rangers lose their history, just in case. The question is, how?

28471.jpg

I was going to link you to /b/, but the first picture was someone getting beheaded. :vrface:

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

A friend of mine who lives in London is a Rangers supporter. He's a really nice bloke, no really, but he obviously made some bad decisions when he was younger. At least he doesn't go to games anymore.

I don't speak to him too regularly, but when I have I've been ripping the pee out of him about liquidation, The Rangers, Sevco etc and his usual response has always been a measured, "Be careful what you wish for".

As recently as a couple of months ago, I was into him about The Rangers not having any history, how we'd won the Scottish cup 8 times compared to their nil and so on. It's been great fun.

Last night however, without any provocation from me, he sent me a text which simply said again, "Be careful what you wish for".

I had a very uneasy night's sleep.

I'm not very knowledgeable about complicated financial matters, but if the guy in Lithuania decides he wants all the money back asap, liquidation seems a real possibility.

:sob:

:cornette:

Tell him to go **** himself

:thumbsup:

peter_hmfc

spider-man-barrel.jpg

Spiderman-Meme-12.jpg

tumblr_ml9u5vtmOt1s2ksk7o1_250.gif

Archived