Where to drink in Amsterdam

tneafry

Has anyone been to Amsterdam recently that found resonably priced pubs to drink? A lot of people telling me that its 5/6 euros a pint. Also, is it maybe cheaper to buy bottled beer or are those and spirits similarily overpriced like the pints?

we leave tomorrow but just thought id try my luck on here on the off chance.

ta

Alan Johnson

When I was there in the summer it was 8 euros a pint in various places around the centre. Guess that's why people don't go there to drink.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Serj Tankian

Hunters Bar Warmoestraat 3 pint pitcher 10 euros . Lots of bars in this street . 5 euros is the cost in most bars . Was there febuary .

feedtheroman2

Nice pub in Rembrandt corner....sluyswacht I think its called? You can't miss it. Sticks out like a sore thumb, decent boozer though.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Hugh Phamism

5 euros a pint in almost every bar in the red light district iirc

The Old Sailor (or something like that) right in the middle of the red light district is a great place to watch the world go bye...

Thanks for the replies guys. I'll have a look out for these places!

Cheers!

The Old Sailor (or something like that) right in the middle of the red light district is a great place to watch the world go bye...

Cracking boozer.

Supposed to be going over in September with a few lads. This'll be trip number 8. Magical place.

Archived