Todays Football.

Ryan Jarman

Ryan Jarman

Motherwell 3-1 up against Celtic :jjyay:

Lustig own goal for the 3rd.

Reading & QPR still goalless after 30 mins.

Watching the Turin derby.

The display and choreography from the Torino fans pre match was pretty cool. Fiesty start to the game.

manaliveits105

Hobos will now have convinced themselves that its their year again - Celtic ship 3 goals - Wanyama and Kayal out of final it must be their year ! - mustn't it - yeah ??

fabienleclerq

Motherwell are destroying Celtic. lasley and law dominating midfield, humphrey giving them problems with his running although final ball isn't great and higdon being what we hoped Sutton would be!

Russian Hats

Hobos will now have convinced themselves that its their year again - Celtic ship 3 goals - Wanyama and Kayal out of final it must be their year ! - mustn't it - yeah ??

Joking apart Motherwell look a very very good team and Celtic look like they have started summary holidays early. Lets hope this is the kick up the backside they need to avoid any surprises in a few weeks.

Ryan Jarman

Motherwell are destroying Celtic. lasley and law dominating midfield, humphrey giving them problems with his running although final ball isn't great and higdon being what we hoped Sutton would be!

McFadden's played well today. Samaras is definitely on holiday already in his head. How long before McCourt starts diving in and around the box??

GuitarJambo

laughed so hard i spilled my cuppa hahahaha get if up ye lemon!

:LENNON: :LENNON: :LENNON: :LENNON:

Maroon Sailor

Anybody thinking that Celtic are a shoo-in for the cup might have to think again.

They can be Peru Iran Scotland Holland on any giving day

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Extremely worrying signs for the final.

They really are pish.

fabienleclerq

McFadden's played well today. Samaras is definitely on holiday already in his head. How long before McCourt starts diving in and around the box??

As i pressed post i realised Mcfadden deserved a mention, had a good game also and could've had a goal of the season contender.

I'm worried for the final now :mellow:

Why? People seem to be forgetting Motherwell are a good team who play some nice football.

Hibs aren't.

We_are_the_Hearts

Law and Lasley are the type of midfielders we should be looking at. Hard working, always on the move, can tackle, pass and support the attack. Not lazy chunts like stevo and mehdi

scottish_chicP

Why? People seem to be forgetting Motherwell are a good team who play some nice football.

Hibs aren't.

This is true. I think I'll have a niggling worry until I witness Celtic gubbing them on the day!

Thunderstruck

Watched Higdon to see what the deal is with him. He certainly isn't fast and he doesn't get far off the ground when jumping but what he does well is read the play and provide the finish to good play from their wide men and midfield. Somebody else played that exact role for Motherwell a couple of seasons ago. Now, if only I could remember his name.

Franklin Delano Bluth

Everyone shitting themselves at Hibs :rofl:

Hibs are pish, Celtic will beat them, and comfortably. Don't worry your pretty little heads.

jamboinglasgow

Just had a look up about Motherwell and currently they only have 9 first team players contracted for next season. Unless those out of contract are swayed by Europa League football and sign a new one then it will be a big rebuilding job for Motherwell in the summer.

Ryan Jarman

The ref should just blow the whistle on Reading QPR now. Nobody deserves to win, both deserve to go down.

Teuchterjambo

Wonder if ginger whinger will think Higgdon is still not good enough to play for his team, little scroat.

Never mind the ginger whinger...there were plenty comments last close season from people on here who didn't think he was good enough for us !!!!! I am not talking one or two people,there were droves of them....unbelievable.

Watching Motherwell today showed just how far we have slipped behind...they were a different class in terms of technique,shape and tactics. Sad to say but they are playing at a different level to us right now.

rossthejambo

Not overly sure how they're both down, they're 9 points off Villa with 3 games to go with a similar goal difference.

I know they're both as good as down just not sure how they're mathematically down.

Edit - just got it, Villa - Wigan on the last day means someone will definitely finish of 35 points.

Ryan Jarman

How long till the press conference with Harry saying he's taken them as far as he can an he's off??

Maroon Sailor

How long till the press conference with Harry saying he's taken them as far as he can an he's off??

He'll be too busy blaming it on the situation he inherited.

Yet if they did manage to escape he would be revelling in all the plaudits that no doubt would have come his way especially from SKY who are never far from his back passage

shaun.lawson

"Well, it's not mar fault is it? I'm 'appy 'Arry, press faverit, TV dahlin, and look at the job ar did at Tottnum. Look at the job ar did at Poutsmaf. Their fans were bleedin' ungrateful: ar won them the Cup, ar did!

Now, arv come in to QPR, given it me best shot, but they was doomed when ar arrived. No amounts of brahn envelopes genius on mar part could change that. And yes, they'll problee go bust nah - but this is the Premier League! You av to av kwali'ee. As ar woz just tellin' mar mate Mike Ashley - you av to wheel 'n' deal, duck 'n' dive... I'll be back. Can't keep a good mahn dahn".

Wrexham beat Kidderminster who where 2 points off champions in the conf.

Never bet in the team who misses out on promotion by a place is the rules.

"Well, it's not mar fault is it? I'm 'appy 'Arry, press faverit, TV dahlin, and look at the job ar did at Tottnum. Look at the job ar did at Poutsmaf. Their fans were bleedin' ungrateful: ar won them the Cup, ar did!

Now, arv come in to QPR, given it me best shot, but they was doomed when ar arrived. No amounts of brahn envelopes genius on mar part could change that. And yes, they'll problee go bust nah - but this is the Premier League! You av to av kwali'ee. As ar woz just tellin' mar mate Mike Ashley - you av to wheel 'n' deal, duck 'n' dive... I'll be back. Can't keep a good mahn dahn".

I read that in Del Boy accent. I like Harry though good football guy.

Harry Palmer

Cry God for 'arry, England and St George.

Something like that.

Chelsea 1-0 Swansea

Ryan Jarman

Lumped on over 2.5 goals for the Man U Arsenal game seeing as Chelsea are winning and Arsenal need to take something from this game to keep pushing for Champions League places.

Ryan Jarman

:wow: 1-0 Arsenal

Walcott. Half a yard offside mind...

scottish_chicP
:wow: 1-0 Arsenal

Walcott. Half a yard offside mind...

Totally expected the flag to go up there!

Ryan Jarman

Arsenal looking right up for this one to be fair. United not seeing a lot of the ball. Tackles flying in from all angels when they do see it, predict a fair few goals and cards in this one.

FFS. When will Spurs ever catch a break? :mad:

When they stop dropping points to dross like Wigan.

And to think it wasn't so long ago pundits were discussing who was the better player, Rooney or Messi.

I think the world knows the answer to that one.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Fine ahead one would presume.

2-1 united here.

Can QPR fine him while he is on loan at another team?

Archived