MAFIA: Game Thread

Harry Palmer

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryan Jarman

Away up North for the night with pish reception on my phone so might not get back on. In that case just to get a vote in...

vote Kimi

Can we hit a goon first night 4 times in a row??

Rudi Skacel

Hello all, boring day at the hospital getting my ankle seen to, good news is def nothing broken but bad news is i cant play footie for 6-8 weeks :(

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Off out to play football and may not be back before deadline, so:

Vote Marvin/Pinhead

Returning the vote.

yvonnejambo

Away up North for the night with pish reception on my phone so might not get back on. In that case just to get a vote in...

vote Kimi

Can we hit a goon first night 4 times in a row??

Where are you?

yvonnejambo

I'm so tired and will do a read through when I find the energy. In the meantime

vote Dunks

Harry Palmer

Votes...

Hughesie- 2

Shapes- 2

Stuart- 1

Boof- 1

Dandy- 1

Ian- 1

Marvin- 1

Brechin-1

Kimi-1

Sean-1

Dunks-1

3 to vote... :)

Edit : Double baws... :rolleyes:

Deadline: 2100

87 years from now? Plenty time to get a vote in :D

Ach might as well do it now...anybody heading for a modkill? On iPod so can't check...or Googlify any quiz questions.

Oh aye - the standard bar procedure is that by some magical process you have your drink as soon as you request it. Barkeep Robo-Boof has been pensioned off.

I think it's called 'boofs system' or something like that.

Think it's designed so the Masons can find out who the Cop is.

Could be totally wrong haha!

thats the theory - my vote sticks however.

Off out to play football and may not be back before deadline, so:

Vote Marvin/Pinhead

Returning the vote.

Nae bother good sir, day 1 and all that :)

Harry Palmer

No modkills as everyone has posted.

Clock check....5mins slow.

I make it 1 min to deadline - providing I survive the night; there's a loaf of bread just about to go into the oven in 10 mins and will be ready in 30 mins after that. So if the town wants fed, don't lynch me :laugh:

Edit: 1 MINUTE

Harry Palmer

DAY 1: Usual guff about quietly going about business and not knowing anything in particular, this meant that Hughesie and Shapes were put forward forward to the random death machine for selection......

Hughesie- townie was selected. :mellow:

PM's and things please etc etc.

Aw crap - went to pick up junior from youth club and dodn't get back in time.

Bit of a ******-up on the being with it front :/

Usual day one loss then :(

Boof get me a beer please, the bread will be ready in around 15 mins or so :thumbsup:

Woooooooooo.....Guy who hasnt played a game of mafia in over 2 years gets lynched on the first day. Pillocks!......woooooooo

Harry Palmer

And so once again the locale gathered in Boof's Bar to toast farewell to Hughesie who they barely knew but it seemed to be the done thing in this particular town.

The Doctor looked after someone.

The Cop found someone good.

The Goons picked their target...........

Ian- townie was killed by the Goons.

The Assassin wasn't targeting anyone tonight.

Game on! :)

Edit: Oh aye, Boof and Bev can't vote today..don't think they voted.

Harry Palmer

Players:

1. Marquis de Carabas

3.Dandyman

6. Beverley

8. Shapes

9. Marvin

10. Stuart

11. Rudi Skacel

12. jambosean75

13. Boof

14.Kimi Raikkonen

15.Dunks

19. Swavkav

20. Yvonne

21. JamboBrechin

Oh well, it could've been worse, I suppose.

And for your next guddick...

Whit goes oot but nivver comes in?

Harry Palmer

Think that's an old one Boof but I can't remember the bloody answer... SEETHING!

Wow.

Just wow.

I feel sorry for you :( happened to me a while back and it does make it feel pointless even signing up!

vote kimi

I feel sorry for you :( happened to me a while back and it does make it feel pointless even signing up!

vote kimi

Dont feel sorry for him Shapes :laugh: anyway for now

Vote Stuart

2 posts since the start of the game, starting to show signs of his usual posting/voting strategy so may as well get shot.

Dont feel sorry for him Shapes :laugh: anyway for now

Vote Stuart

2 posts since the start of the game, starting to show signs of his usual posting/voting strategy so may as well get shot.

Why not? It's a bit of a shoddy thing to happen. Anyway. I am suspicious of you already. First saying "usual day one" when hughesie was killed. We have actually killed goons off day one the last three games. Secondly saying not to feel sorry for Ian and thirdly, Stuart stated he was at work. I only posted twice until deadline. Why not vote me? Stuart is an easy target that's why. His usual posting/voting? Would that be the same posting and voting where he has yet to be a goon?

what I found strange was that there was not a lot of vote changes or movement around deadline. I am guessing that's because the goons were happy with how things were because hughesie was a townie and so am I so they weren't in risk of losing anyone.

Why not? It's a bit of a shoddy thing to happen. Anyway. I am suspicious of you already. First saying "usual day one" when hughesie was killed. We have actually killed goons off day one the last three games. Secondly saying not to feel sorry for Ian and thirdly, Stuart stated he was at work. I only posted twice until deadline. Why not vote me? Stuart is an easy target that's why.

what I found strange was that there was not a lot of vote changes or movement around deadline. I am guessing that's because the goons were happy with how things were because hughesie was a townie and so am I so they weren't in risk of losing anyone.

I didn't change my vote and I got in early to vote Ian (who I usaully vote first except for the last 2 games I played) who unfortunately was a Townie and yes I do know that we got Goons the last game (didn't play the one before that). Yes Stuart did say he was working but the last several games he has been very quiet so based my vote on that.

actually not fair :(

i fell asleep on the sofa earlier, and only woke up about an hour or so ago!

i asked earlier (lunchtime) about the deadline, and checked again before going back to work after lunch with no response, so i never knew when the deadline was :(

Is Marvin your name pinhead?

:laugh: Nope - its David or Davey if you prefer (dont mind people knowing my real name on the forum) changed my username after a night on the Moroccan cigarettes and Red Stripe (still prefer the username Pinhead so will change back in a month or two).

Anyway with a clearer head this morning , I have to admit Shapes was right to highlight my post,l but I do assure you I am good :innocent:

yvonnejambo

I feel sorry for both early victims, was looking forward to bit banter with Hughesie who is was a pretty smart player and too Ian as it is balks getting killed 1st and yes I also went through a time that I was always 1st to lynch or kill. It's a bit balls but we didn't lose any good role players.

I will put my vote on bit later and I am out tonight so not likely to get on and if I do prob best to ignore as I will have been drinking.

Chris Benoit

:laugh: Nope - its David or Davey if you prefer (dont mind people knowing my real name on the forum) changed my username after a night on the Moroccan cigarettes and Red Stripe (still prefer the username Pinhead so will change back in a month or two).

Anyway with a clearer head this morning , I have to admit Shapes was right to highlight my post,l but I do assure you I am good :innocent:

Got to wait 6 month to change your name bud

I feel sorry for both early victims, was looking forward to bit banter with Hughesie who is was a pretty smart player and too Ian as it is balks getting killed 1st and yes I also went through a time that I was always 1st to lynch or kill. It's a bit balls but we didn't lose any good role players.

I will put my vote on bit later and I am out tonight so not likely to get on and if I do prob best to ignore as I will have been drinking.

You do havew to feel for Hughsie, his first game in yonks and he is broon breed after day 1.

Stuart McNeill

Ahh, man blaming me already for my usual pattern.

I'm now off for 6 days without taking any holidays, so not having to get up at 6:45 for a while!

Ahh, man blaming me already for my usual pattern.

I'm now off for 6 days without taking any holidays, so not having to get up at 6:45 for a while!

:laugh: thats feck all, when I stayed in Livi I used to be up at 5.10 for work - you younger lads just canny hack it any more ::troll:::'>

Stuart McNeill

:laugh: thats feck all, when I stayed in Livi I used to be up at 5.10 for work - you younger lads just canny hack it any more ::troll:::'>

Stuart McNeill

Tbh, it has changed recently, they were making me do 10 days in a row however the most I do now is 5-6.

Hopefully tonight we are able to find some goons!

Archived