:lol:

Incorrect

2 names

Andrew

F

M

Gray

Unless I've been totally wound up by whichever site I saw it on :lol:

Had Brechin tagged early doors and was a toss up between Boof & Marquis as goons at the start

Town's very lucky Marvin probably could have been mod killed/lost voting rights for repeated speculation at night

Good game Kurgan, it's been interesting watching from the outside

Ryan Jarman

Had Brechin tagged early doors

How so? For future reference and all.

Rudi, what i saw before i got hit was, you & brechin both put votes on me to (or as i seen it) save boof! , after i got killed off i pm'ed Kurgan naming the 2 of you as goons, yes i was wrong as to name you as a goon, but you was still a bad guy! Kurgan can confirm my pm!

Still no happy with Bevs underhanded tactics - I honestly thought she was the doc as she jumped on the lynch of Boof when Kimi voted elsewhere. But was fooled when she didn't help lynch Brechinas Kimi noted. So I was just going to flip a coin but got hit by the goons. But in my messed up posts at the end I actually voted Kimi before Shapes pointed out the error in my ways hence the edit, my pc at home did mess up a little though, which explains my multiple edits.

Had Brechin tagged early doors and was a toss up between Boof & Marquis as goons at the start

Town's very lucky Marvin probably could have been mod killed/lost voting rights for repeated speculation at night

Good game Kurgan, it's been interesting watching from the outside

Yeah i fecked up - too ambitious to kill off Kimi. :facepalm:

No correct F M for Andy Gray yet.

And that sounds like a moral victory for the goons.

From Wikipedia, so it must be correct...

Andrew Fortescue Mullen Gray (born 30 November 1955 in Glasgow) is a Scottish retired footballer who played for several clubs in Scotland and England.

Archived