So it's not just us.

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

I cant believe how blatantly Motherwell were shafted by all the officials today! the mhanks were given absolutely everything, ref and linesmen almost went into panic mode when Motherwell went 1-0 up. They were never going to be allowed to take as much as a point from that game.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

They were very favorable towards thellick.

Infact, the corner that led to the goal was never in a million years a corner. :sad:

Guest GhostHunter

It was satisfying to see the wee Oik Mick Geedy getting some serious stick from the Well fans in the 2nd half.

the incident with balde was terrible he pratically elbows the boy on the edge of the box free kick to celtic

Robson shoves the motherwell player ticking off for the motherwell player

I never thought it was just us its everybody outwith the the bigots

Roy Barry
the incident with balde was terrible he pratically elbows the boy on the edge of the box free kick to celtic

That was a strange decision.

I didn't think the ref was that bad to be honest (just your average Scottish refs performance) - the corner decision was difficult unless you had the benefit of the replay. Could have booked Robson for the push but it was pretty early in the game.

Motherwell played really well today - unlucky not to win the game never mind lose it.

Celtic aren't a great side, Strachan's high profile signings have all been pretty poor - Over 7 million on 2 midfielders who couldn't even get in the side today.

jambojim52
That was a strange decision.

I didn't think the ref was that bad to be honest (just your average Scottish refs performance) - the corner decision was difficult unless you had the benefit of the replay. Could have booked Robson for the push but it was pretty early in the game.

Motherwell played really well today - unlucky not to win the game never mind lose it.

Celtic aren't a great side, Strachan's high profile signings have all been pretty poor - Over 7 million on 2 midfielders who couldn't even get in the side today.

The incident with Balde was exactly the same at the other end.Result? Foul Celtic. There is no way the refs will interfere in any way that will favour a non OF team. More so, between now and the end of the season.

JamboRossi79
I cant believe how blatantly Motherwell were shafted by all the officials today! the mhanks were given absolutely everything, ref and linesmen almost went into panic mode when Motherwell went 1-0 up. They were never going to be allowed to take as much as a point from that game.

Didn't see the game but didn't Celtic have a goal disallowed for offside ?

bigwull22

Difference is we seem to get shafted by the refs EVERY game not just against the Old Infirm

Roy Barry
Didn't see the game but didn't Celtic have a goal disallowed for offside ?

Not sure if its the incident i'm thinking about (Scott Mcdonald in the 1st half) but the whistle had gone a long time before the ball ended up in the net.

Probably part of the deal to allow for the extension of the league this year, the hun get the extension, the mhanks get all the decisions they need to win their games. Now it's up to Rangers to lose it, rather than Celtic to win.

piltonjambo

TBH ... I've never thought that it was only us who got a raw deal from these incompetents ... there are complaints nationwide for that ...

I just believe that since the Andy Davis incident ... ours have about quadrupled ...

IMO we have about the worst lot of match officials since I began following football more years ago than I care to remember, protected by another bunch of incompetents at the GFA and the so called unbiased media ... FACT

JamboGraham

The three calls that stand out for me are...

Celtic @ St Mirren (was never a free kick for them to win the game)

Aberdeen @ Celtic (Dons goal chopped off for nothing)

Celtic @ Motherwell (Never a corner kick that lead to the winner)

I don't want either of the old firm to win the title. However, this years championship should not still be alive. The above calls are worth 6 points to Celtic....(that is only from 3 matches!) maybe that "15 points" wasn't too far away, just misdirected!

JamboRossi79
The three calls that stand out for me are...

Celtic @ St Mirren (was never a free kick for them to win the game)

Aberdeen @ Celtic (Dons goal chopped off for nothing)

Celtic @ Motherwell (Never a corner kick that lead to the winner)

I don't want either of the old firm to win the title. However, this years championship should not still be alive. The above calls are worth 6 points to Celtic....(that is only from 3 matches!) maybe that "15 points" wasn't too far away, just misdirected!

Where are your numerous example for Rankgers ?

I'll reiterate my stance on other clubs getting shafted by referees when playing the Old Firm, no sympathy from this man whatsoever. We all know when the smaller clubs all had the chance to stand up, rally round Hearts and collectively say things aren't good enough and the double standards need to stop.

They didn't, they shat themselves and stayed quiet. What happened? We got crucified in the press when we were the victims of a clearly biased decision.

So, Motherwell got shafted by a biased referee today when playing Celtic? Good.

JamboGraham

I am sure that they are there...however, I have just seen more of Celtic this season on Setanta (not sure why to be honest! I just watch whats on)

One that does stand out was Ferguson up at Aberdeen. Shocking behaviour and should have been sent off....to be honest Rangers have gone forward so little this season that there possibly just hasn't been the opportunity for the refs to lend a hand...

Barry Ferguson hasn't been booked in the league all season. Booked three times in Europe though by actual referees. You know, as opposed to fans.

JamboGraham
I'll reiterate my stance on other clubs getting shafted by referees when playing the Old Firm, no sympathy from this man whatsoever. We all know when the smaller clubs all had the chance to stand up, rally round Hearts and collectively say things aren't good enough and the double standards need to stop.

They didn't, they shat themselves and stayed quiet. What happened? We got crucified in the press when we were the victims of a clearly biased decision.

So, Motherwell got shafted by a biased referee today when playing Celtic? Good.

I agree to a point. They did all have their chance and no one dared to stand up and support us. However, the voices do seem to be growing louder (Falkirk and now Motherwell). If we simply say "sod it, they never got behind us last time" then things will never change....

If other clubs are now growing the stones to have a go at the Old Firm / SPL / SFA then Hearts should roll up the sleeves and get stuck in with them!

I agree to a point. They did all have their chance and no one dared to stand up and support us. However, the voices do seem to be growing louder (Falkirk and now Motherwell). If we simply say "sod it, they never got behind us last time" then things will never change....

If other clubs are now growing the stones to have a go at the Old Firm / SPL / SFA then Hearts should roll up the sleeves and get stuck in with them!

Unfortunately because of all the ranting done by the Romanov's over the last three years I don't think we are the club to position ourselves alongside another in a protest against the referees. We'd need at least one more club before us to give the 'movement', if you like, credence. Otherwise the media would shoot it down before it got going.

I'm not sure if there will be as good a chance again for a long time as there was back in 2005.

JamboRossi79
I am sure that they are there...however, I have just seen more of Celtic this season on Setanta (not sure why to be honest! I just watch whats on)

One that does stand out was Ferguson up at Aberdeen. Shocking behaviour and should have been sent off....to be honest Rangers have gone forward so little this season that there possibly just hasn't been the opportunity for the refs to lend a hand...

Good shout on Bazza the saint.

Also another one that stands out was Thomson not getting sent off in the OF game for blatant cheating whilst on a yellow card.

irishheart

as a top english referee said, these decisions are blew well out of proportion because of the high profile of the games. it's also a case of because it being the old firm it gets reported more. decisions against the old firm very rarely get reported on.

how little was made of macdonald's chopped off goal at inverness that was never offside. nothing waz made of this as it went against celtic.

there's just more cries from the small clubs as they feel everyone's against them. it's the same in england for the top 4.

Guest juvehearts
as a top english referee said, these decisions are blew well out of proportion because of the high profile of the games. it's also a case of because it being the old firm it gets reported more. decisions against the old firm very rarely get reported on.

how little was made of macdonald's chopped off goal at inverness that was never offside. nothing waz made of this as it went against celtic.

there's just more cries from the small clubs as they feel everyone's against them. it's the same in england for the top 4.

WHAT?

decisions against the OF never get reported because theyre like the ice age, only ever happens once in a billion years.

dont try & say the GFA are not biast towards the OF please ffs.

The standard of refreeing in england is 100 times better than it is up here because grade 1 officials down there ARE 1. full time 2. governed by someone else not the FA. they have their own board & system.

MOD EDIT

Lochend Brazil

MOD EDIT

Remember that judas Maloney and his flip outside the box during the 3-2 game.

The Old Tolbooth
Barry Ferguson hasn't been booked in the league all season. Booked three times in Europe though by actual referees. You know, as opposed to fans.

Excellent point, very well put, you should email that to Ewhun Cameron and tell him, because he was tuggin his boaby about rankgers all day long yesterday mate.

The guys pathetic!

Following my infraction, I'd just like to say that sellick fans are very lovely.

In no way, shape or form are they all malnourished ginger inbreds.

JKB mods - sorry.

I do love you though.

Even if you don't agree with me about these counts.

;)

Excellent point, very well put, you should email that to Ewhun Cameron and tell him, because he was tuggin his boaby about rankgers all day long yesterday mate.

The guys pathetic!

Don't get me started on Euan Cameron, I'd be here all night. Have personally never met him but those I know who have say he has just gotten so much into his radio persona, otherwise known as a ****** with a bloated self importance of himself. Grade A tool.

Toxteth O'Grady

McGregor should have been sent off against us for an assault on Clum

Barry's basketball

Stonewall penalty denied for Dundee Utd

There will be plenty more too no doubt

Archived