22 years ago today....

Horse

Old Pivotonian

At the time, and for weeks afterwards, I never thought that I would recover from that day.

Time, as they say, is a great healer. That, and a couple of cup wins.

Looking back, it's probably my favourite season.

Anyway, what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

bighusref

Horse, what I don't understand is that you make it blatantly bloody obvious then when quizzed say "ahm a jambo likes". It is like the police catching the robber in the vault of the bank and the robber shouting "I didn'y do it!".

Its been a long time baby

Is was 12 and had to take a walk wi ma mates dogs, couldnt listen to the radio but came back in to hear ma dad to say dundee have just scored, just started crying right away,thought it was the worse time of ma life! Still feels sore 22yrs on.

Tom Heaney
:sad::sad::sad:

How time flies...

Please, Dont take this personally ....MOD EDIT

Its strange how one of our biggest failures is a circumstance you would have loved to have found Hibs in. Oh the irony:oopsoops:

And while I'm at it, I have a wee bit bad news for you regarding The Scottish Cup. I'm a bit of a Red Sox fan and they went 86 years without winning the World Series, there were all sorts of talks of Curses etc, The curse Of The Bambino (sale of Babe Ruth) being the most common. Well in the last 4 years they have won it twice. Curse gone. Now we have the Chicago Cubs who are now at 100 years without winning it, that was the curse of The Billy Goat, and more recently The Bartman Curse.

Dont really know what my point is but I guess its strange that I really should take this opportunity to congratulate Hibernian in outstripping two of the of the longest running curses in the world of sport. I wonder if anyone on hear can give us a name for The Hibernian Curse, The Buffalo Bill Curse ? I'm sure someone smarter than me can come up with something more witty

Oh and for what its worth, The Cubs are heavily tipped by some to end their curse this year. Dunno when we will ever see that tip for your mob

C'mon guys, Curses please?

Nucky Thompson

Horse, I thought you were a Jambo as well:sad: You've totally blew it:cool: No Jambo would bring that pish up..ever:mad:

Archived