Alex McLeish

132goals1958

132goals1958

Survival is now out of Birmingham,s own hands Looks as if him and his sidekick Watson might be looking for a new job.

The Comedian
Survival is now out of Birmingham,s own hands Looks as if him and his sidekick Watson might be looking for a new job.

Good.

They will not fire him.

The players might get dumped.

He still has one more chance...

Drylaw Hearts

They won't be sacked.

I heard an interview with the Birmingham Chairman yesterday and he said they are very loyal and have only sacked 2 Managers in 15 years since he became involved at the Club.

Do you not find that a bit worrying?

Usually does a good job when he first goes into a job, that's why I wasn't too bothered he left the Scotland job. Hasn't quite been the case here, for the amount of time he has had a quality player like Zarabe, his hesitancy at times to start him is baffling.

Said when he first went it was a good hiring by Birmingham but a bad move from McLeish. Well, I was half right.

Just don't suggest he comes here PLEASE:evilno:

If he does,tell him to bring Karen Brady......and money!

On second thoughts,no,no...scratch that!:sad:

Was down at St Andrews last weekend for the Liverpool game & the fans have definately turned on him...

We were sitting amongst them & the crys of "eff off you Scottish ****" were deafening... the whole crowd were booing him... especially when they lost a 2 goal lead, Fulham came back from 2 goals down & he didn't put on Mauro Zarate until the game was almost over...

Despite what the chairman said, I think he's on borrowed time down there...

RockyBalboa
Was down at St Andrews last weekend for the Liverpool game & the fans have definately turned on him...

We were sitting amongst them & the crys of "eff off you Scottish ****" were deafening... the whole crowd were booing him... especially when they lost a 2 goal lead, Fulham came back from 2 goals down & he didn't put on Mauro Zarate until the game was almost over...

Despite what the chairman said, I think he's on borrowed time down there...

Nah, the fans hated Bruce and he wasn't sacked either after getting them relegated and remember it's largely not his team.

I think he will come in half the season, get them relegated and come right back up......sound familiar :mad:

Uberjambo

He will be picking up his P45 soon. I'm glad to say i predicted it as soon as he signed.I never rated the guy as a manager. He really went down in my estimation after his comments re Davisgate. Ha Ha ya fud.:arf:

The Old Tolbooth

Would be sad to see McLeish and O'Connor get relegated eh? :D

Maybe we could pick up Faddy on the cheap if they went down ;)

alwaysthereinspirit

has been found out. Funny how things turn around when you dont get help from your countries football association. Couldn't happen to a bigger loser.

RockyBalboa
has been found out. Funny how things turn around when you dont get help from your countries football association. Couldn't happen to a bigger loser.

Dont rule out a return to the Scotland fold when he is punted as Burley will struggle for not playing the Scotland way. :evilno:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

As has been said, he usually starts off well and then the team starts doing badly.

Some of his Rangers teams were absolutely shocking.

Funny thing is Birmingham seem to have done alright against the bigger teams lately!

They say that Zarate is valued at ?18 million yet he hardly gets a game down there?!

Anyone know what that's all about?

As has been said, he usually starts off well and then the team starts doing badly.

Some of his Rangers teams were absolutely shocking.

Funny thing is Birmingham seem to have done alright against the bigger teams lately!

They say that Zarate is valued at ?18 million yet he hardly gets a game down there?!

Anyone know what that's all about?

McLeish is a clueless *****?

Or are you after a more in depth answer?

Lochend Brazil

Do the wee team not get another million from the Murphy transfer if big Ecks gang stay up......:av-1001:

Therapist

Dislked him as an Aberdeen player until April 1986 when he committed an outrageous "professional foul" on John Colquhoun that cost us the championship. Then I really hated him. A pox on him and his team.

Ben Dover

I've no particular dislike of Birmingham FC but I'm afraid that I am desperate for AM to be 'found out' :mad:

Lochend Brazil
I've no particular dislike of Birmingham FC but I'm afraid that I am desperate for AM to be 'found out' :mad:

Hobo crack heed O'Conner and David Ben Johnston Murphy are enough for me, oh forgot about the Hobo ginger aswell.

BangkokHearts

I do hope they go down.

He will be 'found out' in the Championship, that is if they don't have the good sense to sack him beforehand.

IMA MAROON
I hope to god that James McFadden gets a move back to the premiership.

Typical McLeish buy.

He has been down there for 5 years and scored only 11 goals in 109 appearances.

winston churchill

when he got the job,i posted that i thought he would keep them up this season but take them down next season, as he is usually found out.

you can now add birmingham to the list of clubs, he has taken backwords.

Dont rule out a return to the Scotland fold when he is punted as Burley will struggle for not playing the Scotland way. :evilno:

run the scotland way past me again ?

Archived