The Fratellis

Sharky999

Sharky999

Anyone at the queens hall last night to see them, i was a bit apprehensive about it being in such a small venue. i wasn't dissapointed they were fantastic, they sounded amazing and their new stuff sounds really good.

Probably one of, if not the best gig ive been to

I think the Fratellis are all right. Chelsea Dagger now gets on my tits, partially to do with Sellick playing it every time they score. The rest of the tunes are decent.

Not too bad but nothing special either.

Adi Dassler
Thety are ****ing awful.

Seconded.

I don't think i could despise a band any more.

Their "We're The Fratellis byraway" chat at The Brits (or was it The Mercury) the other year was cringeworthy.

chester copperpot

The Fratelli's can lick my big hairy balls.

Terrible band.

Guest casper
Anyone at the queens hall last night to see them, i was a bit apprehensive about it being in such a small venue. i wasn't dissapointed they were fantastic, they sounded amazing and their new stuff sounds really good.

Probably one of, if not the best gig ive been to

I was there. Thought they were pretty good, including the new stuff.

No talk, just playing their music.

Long way short of the best gig I've ever been to though.

bighusref
I think the Fratellis are all right. Chelsea Dagger now gets on my tits, partially to do with Sellick playing it every time they score. The rest of the tunes are decent.

Not too bad but nothing special either.

Much my stance on them but Mrs Musemic loves them. I was there last night, going only due to missus looking for a companion. I actually thought they were better live than I thought they would be.

As usual though, put a house head in a live band atmosphere and I come away commenting on how good the drummer was. Best "small" show since SFA at the Venue or Neville Staples at the Citrus.

Malcolm Tucker

Fratelli's are a truely terrible impersonation of a 'band'.

Honestly despise the weegie *****s.

hughesie27
Seconded.

I don't think i could despise a band any more.

Their "We're The Fratellis byraway" chat at The Brits (or was it The Mercury) the other year was cringeworthy.

Any links to it?

I seem to remember most of you guys saying they were awesome before they went mainstream.

Funny that.

:cool:

Archived